Are there actually women who DON'T like giving oral sex?

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 02:29 pm
Lash wrote:
H2O Dawg wrote:
Kinda funny, my wife will position herself into my face (she really seems to enjoy oral sex) but I cannot even remember the last time that she took care of me? I bet it has been 2 years or better since she has given me oral sex. What's up with that?

GOOD GRIEF!!! That's nervy. I hope you can get yours, sweety!

I only recently learned to enjoy "receiving," really like "giving."

Tis the season.
K
O
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 04:29 pm
Ha, TKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 04:30 pm
<gets in line>
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 05:01 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
<gets>

Good luck!!
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Tue 25 Dec, 2007 10:05 pm
Lash wrote:
Ha, TKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Giving"
"Recieving"

Come on, it's too much to pass up on. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hell, only read this thread as a poor (very poor) facsimile for oral sex. She hates giving so much, she refuses to recieve. Sometimes I wish her catholic guilt would assist me here, but it never does. Crying or Very sad

T
K
O
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:21 pm
K - new here - have been reading up on the posts here looking for HELP in the broken heart department. Curiosity got the better of me on this post and, having spent nearly 3 months crying a river and a coupla oceans, have laughed my socks off today. You guys are hysterical and I just wanna say thanx for making the first day of the New Year, the first day in months I have cried with laughter!

Thanking you Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:24 pm
Welcome to A2K lzzie and Happy New Year :-D Laughing
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:26 pm
Thanks Montana
Been enjoying reading the banter going on here - just the medicine I needed ..... well, not the medicine the post is talking about - but really have laughed today, a lot!
Look forward to joining in here. x
0 Replies

Dutchy

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:34 pm
Oral sex gives a new meaning to 'laughter is the best medicine' Izzie, welcome to a2k. Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:42 pm
lzzie, I'm glad you found a needed laugh to start off your new year. I need a good laugh at least once a day, so here's where I get my fix Laughing

Great to have you aboard :-D
0 Replies

Izzie

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:49 pm
Happy New Year to y'all. Will check back in 2moz and chuckle a little more no doubt - nite x Laughing
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 1 Jan, 2008 07:51 pm
Same to you and we'll see you then :-D
0 Replies

indubididly

Reply Fri 4 Jan, 2008 05:56 pm
I guess I'm one of those women!! I think it depends on the size of the man's hole. The bigger the hole, the more dribble... I dont like...
0 Replies

Diest TKO

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 05:19 pm
Bring a napkin... or a wetnap.

T
K
O
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:22 pm
Chai wrote:
Quote:
What, may I ask ladies, is wrong with talking about sex with a friend? And no, not like it's ALL you talk about, or talk about it grossly.

I've talked with my friends about death, religion, pets, business, jobs, movies, books, taxes, investments, food, divorce, getting married, being sick, getting well, travel, science fiction, gynocologists, cancer, althzheimers, parents, children, medication, exercise, clothes, shopping, depression, joy, confusion, anxiety, cars, politics, medical issuses, mental issues, incontinence,.....and that's about 1% of what I've covered....you mean to tell me, the subject of sex has never come up?

I never liked that show sex in the city, because it trivialises sex. But I know I'm not off the wall saying I've discussed sex with good friends, male and female.

I know I have many good friends, male and female.....general discussions of sex have come up, and I'm open to discussing it with them. I don't see a problem with it.....its a part of life, and sometimes its funny, sometimes its serious matters.

I have this poor ole S-I-L,..... Lord Bless her heart...but she didn't know the difference between Missionary or doggy! Seriously. She didn't even know what a Kegal was, and she's had two kids!

Anyway.... She'd make jokes in the past in front of her husband referring to things, and would try to come off as if she was very sexually advanced. One day, she finally got the nerve up to ask me questions about some things she didn't understand about sex...lol

Hell, Before it was overwith, I thought I was going to have to draw pictures for her.

Lets just say she has now been fully educated, and what a conversation that WAS!!! :wink:

Kicky wrote:
Quote:
I think women just generally love to play with the penis. They like to watch it grow, find new ways to make it grow, smack it on their tongues, flick it, yank it, slap it, rub it, squeeze it, and otherwise manipulate it; sometimes it is with serious intent, but a lot of the time it's more like they're just giggling and playing with a favorite toy that never fails to amuse. Kind of like how men are with boobs.

Ohhh yeah....... :wink:
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 07:40 pm
Is this question pertaining to only straight women?

Not that I'm a lesbian or anything. Mr. Green

And not that there's anything wrong with that.

HNY to everyone on A2K! Smile
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Sat 5 Jan, 2008 08:21 pm
Hey Doglover, long time no see!

Great to see ya and Happy New Year to you too :-D
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Sun 6 Jan, 2008 04:12 am
I know one woman at work who, at a going away party, happilly told everyone that she wouldn't give a head job to her husband, and didn't believe that many women actually enjoyed it...the conversation started when a guy she was talking to complained that since he got married, his wife no longer gave him oral sex (talk about marrying under false pretences)
0 Replies

doglover

Reply Wed 9 Jan, 2008 03:59 pm
Montana wrote:
Hey Doglover, long time no see!

Great to see ya and Happy New Year to you too :-D

Hey Montana!

Yeah, it's been awhile.

Happy New Year to you too! Smile
0 Replies

kash452

Reply Sun 13 Jan, 2008 05:27 pm
I've never personal met a female (with self esteem and confidence etc etc) lol who gives head because she 'likes it'. Maybe because she likes getting the favour returned or the 'power' she has over the man when she does it, or because shes doing it as a treat. But nope not because she likes having a penis in her mouth.. i mean does it taste nice? no does it make you gag? yes, if you could receive head without ever having to give it would you? yes yes yes lol

Really thought oral sex is about giving an receiving its not about if you like the act, whats enjoyable about it? its tastes salty .. they only way i would ever enjoy actually doing it is if my vagina and mouth changed places lol
0 Replies