Question to married men who have anothe woman

Germlat

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 02:30 pm
@Eliusa,
One man's trash is another man's treasure. One man's bimbo is well...just another man's bimbo.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 04:13 pm
@Germlat,
Also, there is a chance that a hoard of ants will show up and diminish the true cakey experience.
Germlat

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 04:31 pm
@ossobuco,
And for sure..ants will come.
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Sat 23 Aug, 2014 10:00 pm
@Eliusa,
There isn't one neat one size fit all reason to why men or women cheat. I am single, but I know married people who cheated and these individuals told me why they cheated. One reason that was told to me was that the wife lacked SPONTANEITY sexually. Another reason told to me was that he did not believe his wife RESPECT or APPRECIATE him. I've also known men who cheated on their wives just for something different from what they were use to. I've also known some women who cheated for some of the EXACT SAME REASONS. The reason I am single is because I like having the opportunity to be with different women based solely on what I'm in the mood for at any given time.
Germlat

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 03:40 am
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

There isn't one neat one size fit all reason to why men or women cheat. I am single, but I know married people who cheated and these individuals told me why they cheated. One reason that was told to me was that the wife lacked SPONTANEITY sexually. Another reason told to me was that he did not believe his wife RESPECT or APPRECIATE him. I've also known men who cheated on their wives just for something different from what they were use to. I've also known some women who cheated for some of the EXACT SAME REASONS. The reason I am single is because I like having the opportunity to be with different women based solely on what I'm in the mood for at any given time.

Cheating is but employing dishonesty to gain personal advantage. There are those that have a weak moment and succumb to temptation . There are others who are unapologetic for choosing to conduct themselves with dishonesty.
farmerman

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 06:38 am
@Germlat,
sometimes we just need a goomare
Germlat

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 06:55 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

No problem...there is an infinite amount of goomares and stallions. I have no objection with people getting what they want, crave or desire. I think all contracts are to be honored. There is nothing that states a contract may not be terminated, reviewed or amended . There are all sorts of sampling tables and purchase tables.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 24 Aug, 2014 08:09 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5887493632/h0BDDEC28/
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:05 am
@ehBeth,
I was referring to bedroom slippers when I said 'bedroom sleepers'.
Surprised?

I was actually wondering when these men actually so unhappy with their wives and they resorting to have almost second wife whom they are having mindblowing sex and talking about kids and family and asking for an advice...at the end they stay with the wife?
Like I said if wife was just no good for so long, why are they back to them?
Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:07 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am very happy for you with all my heart. Do you still have sex?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:09 am
@Frank Apisa,
I am not uptight and he is not cheating.
It is me who is in love with other person. Read my threads
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:17 am
@Eliusa,
Let's say a wife is great in bed (the mind-blowing sex you are talking about) but is a crummy cook. Should a man leave her just because she is bad at cooking? No, the man can always get cooking from someone else (or even have a professional do it for him). Of course a man could also cook for himself, and we will do that... but none of us thinks it is as much fun as the real thing.

Conversely, if a wife is a mind-blowingly good cook, should her husband leave her just because she is bad in bed?

We have to focus on the strengths of the people we are with.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 08:26 am
@maxdancona,
Men can cook for himself and clean his clothes. But having sex with himself is hardly same as learning how to cook. You know that, right?
Germlat

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 09:33 am
@Eliusa,
Many people who cheat report being happy at home...many do it because they can.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 09:43 am
http://jeffbaij.com/blog/images/deadhorse.gif
maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 09:53 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

Men can cook for himself and clean his clothes. But having sex with himself is hardly same as learning how to cook. You know that, right?

No I don't. Please explain what you mean.
Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:00 am
@maxdancona,
What do you mean 'explain'?
If you can cook yourself a soup because your wife is unable to cook its one issue.
Not having sex because your wife is refusing it - its another issue. What are you as a man supposed to do then?
Eliusa

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:01 am
@jespah,
Instead of putting so much energy into beating that animal - you can read another threads. Merely suggestion.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:03 am
@Eliusa,
Eliusa wrote:

What do you mean 'explain'?
If you can cook yourself a soup because your wife is unable to cook its one issue.
Not having sex because your wife is refusing it - its another issue. What are you as a man supposed to do then?

That seems obvious to me. These two situations are basically the same. In either case you either find someone else to cook soup for you, or you cook your own soup.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 27 Aug, 2014 10:11 am
@jespah,
I just caught on - that's a donkey.
0 Replies