Question to married men who have anothe woman

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:54 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
A wise teacher once told me "The Universe (irony) is built on chaos; when life fails, chaos draws inwards; when life succeeds, peace draws outwards, not through itself, but through what chaos used to be."

Okay, fine. I made that up.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:57 pm
@Germlat,
So, why do you all feed this?
Not that I never do that, but really, what is the pump for yourselves?
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 06:58 pm
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

So, why do you all feed this?
Not that I never do that, but really, what is the pump for yourselves?

Initially I thought it was real...I was duped...because nobody can be that stupid!! Or at least not admit to it.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:00 pm
@Germlat,
Smile haha
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:02 pm
@ossobuco,
And, then there is someone one day, that reads " question to married men who have another woman" come here, read the thread , our replies and gain perspective and walk instead of cheating.

Job done : )
FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:02 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
Have another smoke of weed love.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:04 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
FOUND SOUL wrote:

Have another smoke of weed love.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:17 pm
@ossobuco,
Whoa! Will you look at that!

You guys huddle together like cockroaches.

Wise men don't huddle together!

Why?

"safety in numbers" is a sign of weakness, fear and ignorance. So have fun demonstrating not only your failures, but your willingness to continue that failure because you do not want to admit to the possibility that you. are. a. failure. on. this. site. and. your. life. is. a. simulation. of. all. the. things. you. pretend. to. be. but. deep. down. you. are. just. hiding. your. shadow.
Germlat

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:31 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Whoa! Will you look at that!

You guys huddle together like cockroaches.

Wise men don't huddle together!

Why?

"safety in numbers" is a sign of weakness, fear and ignorance. So have fun demonstrating not only your failures, but your willingness to continue that failure because you do not want to admit to the possibility that you. are. a. failure. on. this. site. and. your. life. is. a. simulation. of. all. the. things. you. pretend. to. be. but. deep. down. you. are. just. hiding. your. shadow.

Jealous again?
One Eyed Mind

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:40 pm
@Germlat,
Jealous of what?

I speak of ideas, not excuses.

Jealous is an excuse, not an idea.

You responding to my idea, as if it was an excuse, is you projecting your own excuses.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 07:53 pm
@FOUND SOUL,
Yes, that is why - in some part - a lot of us answer.

I'm not all that interested in loud, as I'm always still thinking.

but I have nastybodies.

To explain, many years ago and far away, a friend of a friend scored my sweatshirt in answer to some question. As he poked, he said, "nastybodies" and mimiced with his hands, a starfish on my sweat shirt.

I adopted that, both nastibodies and the starfish thing. I miss him dearly, and we were just about opposites.

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 18 Sep, 2014 08:20 pm
@ossobuco,
It's funny how something someone said, remains in our minds as a fond memory.

Opposites attract Smile
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 01:36 am
@ossobuco,
ossobuco wrote:

the rape thread, that's why, obliteration to the few of us who spoke up. **** you all evermore, evermore.

Well said. It amazes me that someone who allowed his children to be abused by a paedophile, has the gall to talk about his parenting skills.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 01:49 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Yeah. He wasn't always funnyman, but was on occasion - I will always remember the starfishh episode, as somehow quite dear.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:31 am
@ossobuco,
I should explain that I didn't proceed to go around starfishing on peoples' chests and never nattered about nastybodies, at least that I remember. It's been part of my brain bank though.
Just wait.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:35 am
@izzythepush,
Thanks, Iz.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 06:01 am
@FOUND SOUL,
So true...opposites attract. I believe everyone has individual dispositional attitudes but, nobody owes anyone praise or silence. I like the famous Elbert Hubbard quote: "Criticism is something you can avoid easily--by saying nothing, by doing nothing, and by being nothing."
melissabenedict

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:18 pm
@ehBeth,
How does a man do that? Love his wife for over 20 years and just one day decided to have an affair? How can a man still make love to his wife and have a **** on the side? Why not just have his wife do what he needs? Why intentially hurt and use someone else?
izzythepush

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:25 pm
@melissabenedict,
How can anyone do it? Selfishness, a feeling they can get away with it, middle aged crisis, boredom, temptation and so on.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 19 Sep, 2014 02:35 pm
@izzythepush,
Such negative words Izzy.

How about adventure, passion, excitement, exuberance, sharing and love.