@Baldimo,
Now you are switching to this..

Quote:
Single family homes in the black community are at the high 60% range

Can you stick to one topic at a time?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 07:55 am
@parados,
Bad wording, it should say single parent homes. Is that better? You are such a pointless nick-picker of other peoples words. Yet vague about your own. You knew what I meant, yet decide to pick at it as me being wrong and or changing subjects.

Do you deny then that 67% of black families are made up of single parent homes? Or do you want to continue to play semantics games?

oralloy

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 09:23 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
NO, Gunga. Zimmerman got out of his car and followed Martin
almost certainly because of Martin's skin color.

But you will never acknowledge that...so be it as it may.
Frank, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING rong with doing that.
IF u claim that there IS, then please quote the operative language
of whatever law it IS that u allege is violated by so doing. I await.

It should be noted that every single thing that Frank Apisa ever says is, without exception, always an outright lie.

There is no reason to think that Mr. Zimmerman took notice of Trayvon because of his skin color.

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
And Zimmerman was the victim of his own rashness.
A young man who was being followed...probably menacingly...
How do u define that menace,
and HOW have u calculated the PROBABILITY that u mentioned?????
I 'm glad no one wants ME to figure those odds;
I have no idea of how I 'd even begin to do that,
but from your post, we know that u have ALREADY executed that calculation,
since u have already given us the result.

Note that, contrary to Frank Apisa's incessant lying, Trayvon was not being followed at the time of the assault.

Mr. Zimmerman had halted his pursuit on the advice of the police dispatcher.

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
and he turned to defend himself from the threat.
What 's this about a "threat", Frank???
Where do u get anything about a "threat"????

There was no threat. The pursuit had halted and Trayvon had slipped away.

Trayvon only had to go on home and he would have been free to consume his PCP and go breaking into neighborhood homes that night.

Trayvon's decision to turn around and violently assault Mr. Zimmerman was not due to any supposed threat.

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
If George Zimmerman had stayed where he was supposed to stay...
"supposed" by WHOM, Frank??
Did Zimmy have any DUTY
to bring into actuality any person's SUPPOSITIONS???
IF u allege that he had such a duty,
then please tell us the SOURCE of it, if u will be so kind?????

Frank Apisa wrote:
where he was advised to stay...
Do u mean the advice from the telefone operator????????
Will u reveal unto us the jurisdictional authority
of telefone operators???? Is that in the Constitution?? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Frank Apisa is lying again.

The evidence shows quite clearly that Mr. Zimmerman halted his pursuit when the police dispatcher advised him to.

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
he would not have bumped his head on the concrete
when Martin tried to defend himself from what he perceived as a threat.
The delusions of a homicidal maniac (meaning decedent)
have no effect upon the rights of a citizen to walk or to drive
in his own naborhood and to be alert to what is happening there
and to call his employees, the police, if he sees fit, as indeed, he DID.

Zimmy woud have been perfectly within his rights
to tell 3 police and 7 FBI agents that he was going walking
or driving thru his naborhood and being alert for anything
happening there, for reference to police, in his discretion.
Indeed, if he saw A WHITE breaking a window n crawling in,
he coud rightfully complain of it to police. He has the same right
to complain against the blacks. IF u deny that, then please logically JUSTIFY your denial
and cite to any statutory or judicial authority in support of your position.

If Frank Apisa came up with any statutory justifications, they would almost certainly be fabricated.

Frank's claim that Trayvon was acting defensively is quite clearly yet another lie. Mr. Zimmerman was not posing even the slightest threat when Trayvon hunted him down and violently assaulted him.

It is also debatable whether it would be a threat had Mr. Zimmerman still been pursuing. But that is moot, as the pursuit had long since ended.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 09:30 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:
Frank Apisa wrote:
NO, Gunga. Zimmerman got out of his car and followed Martin
almost certainly because of Martin's skin color.

But you will never acknowledge that...so be it as it may.
Frank, there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING rong with doing that.
IF u claim that there IS, then please quote the operative language
of whatever law it IS that u allege is violated by so doing. I await.

It should be noted that every single thing that Frank Apisa ever says is, without exception, always an outright lie.

Most people posting in A2K consider Orally to be an intelligent, reasonable, positive-minded individual...and that he contributes meaningful and helpful comments to almost every discussion.

0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:04 am
@Baldimo,
Why would I deny that. Do you deny that Pinkie aka Coldjoint was talking about black single parent homes with no fathers? Or are you going to continue to simply change the meanings of words?
Baldimo

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:13 am
@parados,
Why would I defend him/her? That wasn't my purpose and I corrected my statement several posts ago. You want to nick-pick wrong word usage, which I did correct.

I guess you missed this:
Quote:
@revelette2,
Screw CJ or BF or whatever it is this week. MY statement stands... Single family homes in the black community are at the high 60% range and could be rounded to 70%.

Compare that to Parados bad rounding that said that 50% of white families are single parent families when the article said that 70% of them were not in single family homes.

parados

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:44 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Why would I defend him/her?

You did defend him when you attacked my statement for being inaccurate. You simply changed the terms of what was being argued to try to get the numbers closer to what Pinkie said.

Pinkie said...
Quote:
over 70% of black families don't have fathers

He said nothing about single parent families. He was referring to families without fathers which are not near 70% and can't even be rounded up to 70% without rounding up 10-20 points.

You are simply trying to avoid discussing the original statement by changing the meanings to what you want to. Pinkie was wrong. It isn't over 70% and it isn't over 60%. Trying to claim something less than 60% can be rounded up to 70% is asinine and makes as much sense as rounding something less than 30% up to 50%.

Here Baldimo. Let me make this simple for you since you are acting simple minded.
There are 2 sexes, men and women. Either sex can be a single parent. 67% of black families are single parent which means they can be either sex. If the single parent is a male then that family DOES have a father in it. Male single parent households make up about 18% of single parent households.

That means almost 20% of the single parent households do have a father in them in the general population. Black single parent households seem to be more likely to have a female rather than a male but the old figures I found show males do make up about 10% of single black parents.

.67 x .9 = .603
.67 x .82 = .549

Black single parent households without a male can only make up 55 to 60% of black households based on the math. Rounding those numbers up to 70 is still correct in your world?

Your math errors are egregious Baldimo. There is nothing else to say about them.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:48 am
@parados,
Your numbers conveniently avoid the real problem. The total breakdown of the black family. That is what any of those numbers represent. And do Mike Browns parents even have a job?
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 10:55 am
@parados,
I'll say it again... Screw what CJ said. I have since made my own statement which is 100% accurate.

I'm done with this circular BS you are pulling.

How about this for a truthful statement. A majority of black households are single parent households.

Now stop referring me back to CJ.

Ever wonder why things don't get better? You want to argue a few #'s when the reality is that the black community for a majority of it's people are in shambles. You have no answers but to fight about a % that really has no bearing on what you or I would do to help the black community help itself. It's a method used by you lefties for decades.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:06 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

I'll say it again... Screw what CJ said. I have since made my own statement which is 100% accurate.

I'm done with this circular BS you are pulling.

How about this for a truthful statement. A majority of black households are single parent households.

Now stop referring me back to CJ.

Ever wonder why things don't get better? You want to argue a few #'s when the reality is that the black community for a majority of it's people are in shambles. You have no answers but to fight about a % that really has no bearing on what you or I would do to help the black community help itself. It's a method used by you lefties for decades.

Actually, Baldimo...if you had used that expression originally...you would have been home-free.

Why didn't you?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:12 am
@Baldimo,
Quote:

So you are claiming this statement by you is 100% accurate?

Quote:
3% difference is a made up statistic?

http://able2know.org/topic/252350-21#post-5754943

You are talking out of your ass Baldimo if you think I was talking about a 3% difference. But I suppose you are incapable of doing simple math which could explain your inability to understand that it wasn't 3%.

I don't think you understand statistics at all Baldimo if you claim you were 100% accurate.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:20 am
@parados,
See what I mean. You are sticking to my original post and not my corrected post. I'm done here.
parados

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:23 am
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:

See what I mean. You are sticking to my original post and not my corrected post. I'm done here.

You have yet to admit your original post was wrong so why should I not stick to that post? A simple acknowledgement that I was correct about the 70% Pinkie used being a made up number would suffice.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:28 am
@parados,
You sure about that?

Quote:
I see your point about using "over 70%" is wrong and misleading. I was refering to the # I have heard that rounded to 70%. 3% isn't much for generalizations and polls use the +/- 3 to 4%. Do you find rounding in those cases acceptable?

Like I said you are stuck on old posts, not the corrected ones.
parados

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 11:35 am
@Baldimo,
Yes I'm sure because .67 multiplied by .9 is not close to .7 and anyone that rounds it to .7 I would consider an idiot.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 3 Sep, 2014 03:05 pm
@parados,
Quote:
I would consider an idiot.

Do you trust your source? Nobody else does.http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
0 Replies

rdurham06

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 12:08 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Even with no crime reported by the store owner prior to the shooting the State can or could have pursued charges based on the video evidence alone.
Brown was a thug and with the knowledge of his previous crime acted towards the officer in a manor that cost him hi life. If Brown had killed that officer, no blacks would be out in support of Wilson.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 10 Nov, 2014 02:09 pm
@rdurham06,
rdurham06 wrote:

Even with no crime reported by the store owner prior to the shooting the State can or could have pursued charges based on the video evidence alone.

What are you...some kind of legal expert?

There is nothing in that tape that could lead to burglary or theft charges...just on the basis of what is seen in the tape.

Quote:
Brown was a thug and with the knowledge of his previous crime acted towards the officer in a manor that cost him hi life.

In a "manor", huh? Did we see the "manor" in the tape?

Quote:
If Brown had killed that officer, no blacks would be out in support of Wilson.

And you know that how???
hawkeye10

Reply Tue 11 Nov, 2014 12:56 am
Violent rioting in the street to protest a no-go in the prosecution of the cop,? Please say no, we dont want to give the heavy handed and perhaps nigger hating cops evidence that they were right about the need for their harsh policing style.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Fri 14 Nov, 2014 08:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
There is nothing in that tape that could lead to burglary or theft charges...just on the basis of what is seen in the tape.

You're right Frank...and wrong,

While there is nothing on the tape to sustain a charge of burglary there is PLENTY for a ROBBERY charge.

Quote:
In a "manor", huh? Did we see the "manor" in the tape?

OK frank he spelled it wrong...but you know exactly waht he's talking about.
His behavoir (you can figure out that mispelled word right?) was indicitve of someone with a wanton disregard and cavalier attitude toward any authority, convention or social mores...that and the weed got him killed.