The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy

JTT

Fri 7 Dec, 2012 01:57 pm
Pearl Harbor was an inside Job FDR not only knew about the attack in advance, but that his administration did everything it could to cause a Japanese attack on Americ

October 7, 1940: The Day That Should Have Lived in Infamy

Saman Mohammadi
The Excavator
October 8, 2010
On October 7, 1940, exactly fourteen months before the infamous attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941, Lieutenant Commander Arthur H. McCollum penned a memorandum, recommending that the United States government provoke the Japanese into attacking America, and thus, allowing America to enter WWII with the American people fully behind the decision. The memorandum is called theMcCollum memo, and there is little mention of it in history textbooks.

http://truth11.com/2010/10/17/pearl-harbor-was-an-inside-job-fdr-not-only-knew-about-the-attack-in-advance-but-that-his-administration-did-everything-it-could-to-cause-a-japanese-attack-on-americ/

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 14 • Views: 34,099 • Replies: 268
Topic Closed

JTT

Fri 7 Dec, 2012 01:58 pm
Pearl Harbor was NOT a Surprise Attack - part 1 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUKEVoK4XMg
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 10:49 am
@JTT,
Pearl Harbor was NOT a Surprise Attack - part 2 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKGxxpr6zGI
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 12:04 pm
@JTT,
Lemme ask you this, JTT...

...if I provoke you to punch me in the nose...

...and you do punch me in the nose...

...does that mean that you did not actually punch me in the nose?

JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 12:36 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Lemme ask you this, Frank...

When the US provoked Japan by doing things that the US would never have tolerated if even one of those many provocations was done to it,

when the US deliberately set out on a policy of provocation rather than using the normal route of diplomacy as is the wont of civilized nations,

when, in fact, the US completely resisted Japan's efforts to resolve things diplomatically,

why does a guy who professes honesty, who purports to be a truth seeker, always seek obfuscation, deception and avoidance?

Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 12:54 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Lemme ask you this, Frank...

Be my guest.

Quote:
When the US provoked Japan by doing things that the US would never have tolerated if even one of those many provocations was done to it,

when the US deliberately set out on a policy of provocation rather than using the normal route of diplomacy as is the wont of civilized nations,

when, in fact, the US completely resisted Japan's efforts to resolve things diplomatically,

why does a guy who professes honesty, who purports to be a truth seeker, always seek obfuscation, deception and avoidance?

That made no sense, JTT. What does the conduct of the United States toward Japan prior to World War II have to do with what I write or how I write it?

Further, to suggest that I "always seek obfuscation, deception and avoidance" is hyperbole of very large proportions. In fact, I seldom do any of those things.

In my last post to you, I was did not obfuscate, I was not deceptive, and I did not avoid the issue.

Which brings me to the fact that you did not answer my question.

Would you mind doing that?
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 01:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Further, to suggest that I "always seek obfuscation, deception and avoidance" is hyperbole of very large proportions. In fact, I seldom do any of those things.

You don't have a very good grasp of the meaning of 'seldom'

You certainly did it this time.

Quote:
That made no sense, JTT. What does the conduct of the United States toward Japan prior to World War II have to do with what I write or how I write it?

And what does a theoretical discussion of punching folks in the nose have to do with anything, Frank?
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 01:35 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Re: Frank Apisa (Post 5188823)
Quote:

You don't have a very good grasp of the meaning of 'seldom'

You certainly did it this time.

I understand the meaning of "seldom" very well...and used it appropriately. You just are so extreme in your hatred that you cannot see it.

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
And what does a theoretical discussion of punching folks in the nose have to do with anything, Frank?

The point, if it was too subtle for you, was that a provoked punch...is still a punch. Just as a provoked sneak attack is still a sneak attack.

December 7th is a date which will live in infamy because of the attack...not because of anything that provoked the attack. In fact, it will live in infamy more because of Roosevelt's speech than because of the provocation.

You really have to lighten up a bit, JTT.
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 01:53 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The point, if it was too subtle for you,

I'm sure that no one was able to grasp your immense profundity.

Quote:
December 7th is a date which will live in infamy because of the attack...not because of anything that provoked the attack. In fact, it will live in infamy more because of Roosevelt's speech than because of the provocation.

Clear signs of delusion, Frank.

What you are saying is that it will live in infamy because the US has a very effective propaganda system. It's so effective that the vast majority of US citizens are ignorant of the evil perpetrated by their governments.

It's so effective that it has you falling all over yourself pumping out more obfuscation, more lies, more evil pretending that there is a thread of humanity somewhere in there.

It has lived in this regard only because of the lies, because of the perfidious nature of various US governments.

It was all a monstrous lie. The carnage that FDR's perfidy unleashed illustrate how even those presidents who seem untouched by the evil that obviously is the United States have all been drawn into this sewer that masquerades as a benevolent nation.
Frank Apisa

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 02:31 pm
@JTT,
Try to get back under control, JTT…and if you are able, try to be reasonable.

The title of your piece is “The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy.”

JTT…THE REAL REASON is because on that day, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

If it were for the many reasons you are putting forth, why isn’t the “day of infamy” March 6th or October 18th, or January 22nd or some other day on the calendar?

The DATE December 7th is regarded as “a date which will live in infamy” BECAUSE on that date, naval forces of the Empire of Japan attacked the American naval fleet at Pearl Harbor! THAT IS THE REAL REASON.

Do you think before you post…or do you just post and hope for the best?

Hate America as much as you want, I'm not going to fault you for that. If I were not an American, I might very well hate America also. All great powers had huge numbers of people who hated them…Rome, Persia, Spain, France, England all had people who hated them.

No big deal that you are so worked up in your hatred of America.

But to suggest that December 7th has been picked as a special date to remember as being one of infamy because of what America may have done is absurd.

December 7th, 1941 IS a date which will live in infamy BECAUSE OF THE ATTACK...no matter how justified in your mind...or in the mind of Hirohito..

That is all I am saying.

So pull your drawers out of the wedge…and get on with your hatred. But if I were you, I would steer clear of any talk about delusions, JTT, because eventually it will come back to haunt you.
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 02:35 pm
@JTT,
Pearl Harbor was NOT a Surprise Attack - part 3 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVraJHtwaYs
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 02:58 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
The title of your piece is “The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy.”

JTT…THE REAL REASON is because on that day, Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

That's the propaganda talking, Frank. You have shown that you are highly susceptible to this.

Don't you consider the treasonous acts of FDR to be infamy?

Don't you consider the deaths of the whatever number of US military personnel killed because of lies infamy.

Don't you consider the complete inability of the FDR government to act as a responsible nation infamy?

You argument is fatuous. That's like suggesting that had Hitler declared the burning of the Reichstag infamy, it would forgive all he did before and after.

American lies are no different except in the eyes of the delusional.

Quote:
Hate America as much as you want, I'm not going to fault you for that. If I were not an American, I might very well hate America also. All great powers had huge numbers of people who hated them…Rome, Persia, Spain, France, England all had people who hated them.

The thing is, Frank, I don't hate the US. I hate what a lot of people have done in the name of the US. It's actually you deceptive liars that illustrate a deep hatred for the US.

You are willing to sacrifice everything the US is supposed to stand for. You do this by regurgitating the propaganda and by engaging in these apisian/paradosian inanities.

You forgot Germany, Japan and Italy. I wonder why.
0 Replies

Mame

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:00 pm
@JTT,
He didn't say it was a SURPRISE attack, he said it was an ATTACK. And what difference would it make if it were a SURPRISE?
Rockhead

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:08 pm
@Mame,
The real reason why Dec 7 is a day of infamy is that that was the day chosen for a wedding ceremony back in the days of big hair and synthesizers.

whodathunk that it was not a good choice of prospective marrying dates...

y'all play whack-a-mole with the jt if you wanna. I got more better things to accomplish.
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:21 pm
@Mame,
Just as in the discussions on language, Mame, it's vitally important that you get yourself up to speed on the facts.
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:22 pm
@Rockhead,
Nice that you could put in an appearance, Rockhead the coward.
0 Replies

JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:26 pm
@JTT,
Pearl Harbor was NOT a Surprise Attack - part 4 of 8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0cAAFHYLBE
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 03:43 pm
The real reason why December 7 will live in infamy because it is the day before a deranged lunatic shot and killed John Lennon in 1980. So there.

[Btw, Frank, it's nice to hear at least one voice of reason in this otherwise travesty of a thread. The reason why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor is irrelevant to the magnitude of the attack itself. But JTT routinely deals in irrelevancies.]
JTT

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 04:12 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
[Btw, Frank, it's nice to hear at least one voice of reason

You forgot yourself, Merry. Why would you shortchange yourself so?

Quote:
But JTT routinely deals in irrelevancies.]

Odd that y'all scurry from these like a bunch of rabbits.

Quote:
The reason why Japan attacked Pearl Harbor is irrelevant to the magnitude of the attack itself.

Are the "reasons" that the US gave for illegally invading Iraq and Afghanistan irrelevant to the magnitude of the attacks themselves?

Lustig Andrei

Sat 8 Dec, 2012 04:16 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Odd that y'all scurry from these like a bunch of rabbits.

You keep saying that over and over. You probably believe it by now. If anyone "scurries" from one of your threads or posts it certainly isn't because they're losing the argument. It's because the reek and stink of your vitriolic self finally got to them. A normal human being can only stand so much. But you wouldn't know about that, of course.
0 Replies