How to get married man out my head

Martie

Wed 20 Aug, 2014 12:57 am
@SofiaMia12,
Thank you. Your words are very encouraging. I am finding it very hard just now. I have no wish to rekindle the affair. I know it sounds crazy but he did feel like my soulmate and it's the loss of that - that is the most difficult to deal with.

I know that is probably what everyone says in these situations! I am looking forward to getting out the other end. I am glad you have found peace and are stronger for your experience.
0 Replies

marysan

Sun 31 Aug, 2014 07:14 pm
@SofiaMia12,
Hi sorry to hear about your problems but they could be a darn site worse. You could like me end up with no man in your life. Trust me when I say if you could have seen yhe awful trauma me n my kids were caused just because some woman decided to help herself to a married man. I almost lost my life on several occasions..I became very mentally ill which still gives me problems to date..its affected a hell of a lot. If yoi can, try to appreciate your husband who I really feel sadfor..you dont know ehat youve got..I was a model wife..couldnt get better and Iim not being big headed Im being truthful...and then I look at other married women and some who treat their husbands appalingly always seem to get treated well by their husbands...its so unfair..in time you will forget thus other man and you will probably get the guilty feelings which not being harsh but I hope you do.
Germlat

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 01:50 am
@marysan,
A person's life doesn't begin or end with a man or a woman. I've known people who are completely satisfied and no longer desire a mate.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 03:04 am
@marysan,
This is sad marysan that it has effected you so much that you became ill and are still searching the Internet for situations that women put themselves into, with married men. Yet, you have compassion. But making that last statement.

Your life is important so I'm pleased that you realised that. Life is un-fair but then sometimes, we play the "model" person and the other person takes advantage of it. Perhaps you married the wrong man but you don't have to be on your own, not every "person" is the same in this World.

We learn to love ourselves and trust our future judgement. Don't spend your life on your own and scrawl the Internet over your past situation, it's time to live isn't it?
0 Replies

Eliusa

Mon 1 Sep, 2014 08:38 am
@marysan,
I supposed that woman was approached first by your husband.
She didn't help herself, she agreed to the terms. Not saying she should had done so but those dogs sometimes messing with our heads so well.

Hope you got out of it and very well now.
0 Replies

eleezbet

Thu 4 Sep, 2014 07:00 am
you might wanna yourself that you still love your husband so think back to when your still try explaining to your ex's wife that you just wanna know if they still friends
0 Replies

AndreaRossi

Thu 17 Aug, 2017 02:40 am
@SofiaMia12,
Hi, I think you are perfectly right.
have a look also at this post and let me know what do you think about it,
thanks and good luck
https://able2know.org/topic/406556-1#post-6485432
0 Replies

Jingleboots

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 02:03 pm
@SofiaMia12,
Sorry but you're lucky his wife hasn't told your husband anything, she certainly should. Leave the man alone, he told you he wanted to save his marriage. You are hurting his wife and this is WRONG. She was hurt once and obviously loves him enough to forgive him but when you start trying to contact and stalk him after all this time, you're going to cause a marriage to break up and that's a horrible shame. BACK OFF AND LEAVE HIM ALONE
Ragman

Wed 13 Oct, 2021 03:37 pm
@Jingleboots,
Welcome to the forum.

However, You’re a few years late for the OP as they have long departed the forum.
0 Replies

Doma44

Thu 14 Oct, 2021 08:59 am
So some time has passed but i still cant seem to stop thinking about the man i had an affair with. I wonder if its because i never got any real closure. When a relationship ends you usually get closure, there are talks about why it didnt work, but this isnt normal. So maybe i expect too much. I just wish he would tell me why he said all these wonderful things and now seems to go about his business without any thought of me. I wish he would just tell me truthfully what he is thinking. I guess thats too much to ask since everything about our affair was a lie. I am really trying hard with my husband but am still not over the other man. Im trying but its really hard
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Fri 4 Nov, 2022 01:55 pm
@SofiaMia12,
Well, that is too bad, but you'll have to figure out how to forgive yourself, right? Personally, I have had some contact that is less than clothed. Like now...got to shower to buy a lotto ticket.

0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Fri 4 Nov, 2022 08:18 pm
@SofiaMia12,
What is the deal? Your fling is done with you - he took his program and left.
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Mon 7 Nov, 2022 09:10 pm
@SofiaMia12,
What do you want? The slick according driving director with the slacks and smooth stye? Probably named Jim or James or something. Or, old faithful but easy to abuse?
Ragman

Tue 8 Nov, 2022 03:36 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Why not check the date of a post before you post? If you checked this one, you’d notice it was posted 8 yrs ago. The member hasn’t been active on the site site in many years and won’t benefit from your wisdom.
izzythepush

Tue 8 Nov, 2022 04:13 am
@Ragman,
Unlike the rest of us.
0 Replies