Attitude Adjustment

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 09:39 pm
Has anyone experienced their spouse's change of attitude or demeanor when they enter a room, conversation, etc.? It has happened to me more than once, and my feelings are hurt. I don't treat him with anything but love and kindness, so this is disturbing to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 5,943 • Replies: 3
No top replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Jun, 2016 10:10 pm
@Decade Dreamer,
Talk to him; that's what partners do when they feel there's a change in attitude and/or treatment. Tell him that your feelings are hurt.
0 Replies

anthony1312002

Reply Sun 28 Aug, 2016 11:05 am
@Decade Dreamer,
Talking about the matter is the best way to start because it may not be what you are thinking at all. And do tell he exactly what he is doing that upsets you and how it is making you feel then he does it. It is so interesting that even in matters like this the bible can help us to see what is the best course. Notice this thought here at Prov. 15:22 which says "Plans fail when there is no consultation, But there is accomplishment through many advisers."
0 Replies

Mrknowspeople

Reply Mon 2 May, 2022 09:26 pm
@Decade Dreamer,
If that is your imperial response to your scientific review, I would say you probably don't treat yourself well enough. It sounds like you might be doing too much of the work inside your head. Or, more important, you aren't including your spouse in your assumptions. It is not sinful to assume but it is when you exclude your spouse and present it as though you know everything.

Are you still having expensive thoughts of altitude?
0 Replies