MattWSpanjer

Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:10 am
@Sglass,
U Sirius
0 Replies

JBKSeattle

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 08:11 pm
@sanderml,
Tell him to get some poker buddies. He's gotta hurt her feelings, or he's gonna hurt yours. Monogamy is the most secure family life imaginable, but if a man follows his primal urges, he was likely raised by a man that didn't respect his mother.
Tell him he has to cut off this friendship until she's married to a man that'll threaten to punch his lights out if he doesn't back down.
Wilso

Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:00 pm
@JBKSeattle,
Thread was started 7-years-ago. Somehow I suspect the situation has been resolved one way or another.
0 Replies

ntaylor0568

Fri 6 Mar, 2015 09:44 am
@sanderml,
Ask him
1. Has he grown a pair of balls yet?
You're supposed to be more important than this girl if you're his wife, this may signify that he may have some hidden feelings for her, but I think you did right in preventing her from calling or texting, he's yours not hers.
0 Replies

ntaylor0568

Fri 6 Mar, 2015 09:52 am
@sanderml,
What I would do is go comando and spy, don't tell her or him that you're going to show up....but maybe not the best advice, it would be an interesting project though, project Hubby Frubby, idk. Just talk about it, there needs to be some boundaries set between him and this woman, if your marriage is really worth more than her then he'd most likely be a little thoughtful.
0 Replies

trustbutconfirm

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:36 pm
@sanderml,
Hell no. You are not wrong. Listen to and trust yourself.
How would he react if you were doing likewise. Ask him and then watch him fumble over his own stupidity. If you don't have children, pack your bags.
I suppose any woman should ask "what am I doing wrong". NOTHING that warrants that back row $hit.
0 Replies

Jennelita

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 03:41 pm
@sanderml,
A husband that puts someone else "friendship" over your relationship shows no respect for your relationship. If she is single she should find someone who is single and can share more time with her. I think is not appropriate for a married man or women to keep such close relationship with singles friend of the opposite sex. Your husband should listen to you and assure you that there is nothing going on between then but at the same time he needs to make his friend understand that calling him so often even when is not a sin is not approrpiate. He has a wife who should be his best friend and he should not disclose any possible misunderstandings between him and his wife. I would say he needs to grow up and understand than more than many times this "single females friends" have a hidden agenda. He needs to be wise and keep his boundaries and listen his wife feelings. Most of the time the wife six sense is very accurate. Let him be in your shoes and see how does likes it!. (Perdon my grammar, English is not my primary language)
0 Replies

iLevan

Sat 27 Jun, 2015 04:05 pm
@sanderml,
This is such a tricky situation. People will say that you should trust your husband's faithfulness, and you should. HOWEVER, never be blind on situations that are going around and never be too dependent on your spouse because **** happens. Of course he loves you I am sure, just explain to him that you were worried and extremely scared and that you need reassurance of his faithfulness and that you are the only one in his heart. You are scared, but stay strong Sanderml.
0 Replies

juliareiner

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 02:04 pm
@sanderml,
I don't get jealous easily, but this "Telephone Tilly" (lol) is kinda asking for it. What I would do is to befriend her. Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer. Be charming. Be vivacious. Throw her off-guard. Let your husband see how gracious you are. Make him fall in love all over again with you. Irk her. Egg her on to make mistakes, say the wrong things, whatever, so when sh!t hits the fan, guess who'll side with you? ^_~ the lovely, attentive, NON-JEALOUS, awesome wife. You'll win both the battle and the war. Sun-tzu would be so proud of you!
Wilso

Fri 3 Jul, 2015 04:56 pm
@juliareiner,
Christ people. This thread was started 8 years ago. I suspect the issue has been dealt with one way or another
0 Replies

Lisa1984

Fri 10 Jul, 2015 06:46 am
@sanderml,
i totally understand your feeling, there is no pure friendship between man and woman other than husband and wife. The phone call your husband made could just be a show in front of you. They will still be contacting each other behind your back. My husband did the same thing to me... It's really heart broken.
izzythepush

Fri 10 Jul, 2015 09:34 am
@Lisa1984,
Lisa1984 wrote:

there is no pure friendship between man and woman other than husband and wife.

Absolute nonsense, you and your husband may well be incapable of having friends of the opposite sex, but that's not true of everyone. I have a lot of female friends who are just that, friends.
0 Replies

Stevie1

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 02:16 pm
My husband told me when we were dating that he was doing repairs and errands for an old neighbor. This woman abuses drugs and alcohol. He also told me how she sleeps around. Well we are recently married. I noticed lots of texts coming in on his phone from the pings. He tried to tell me it was emails. Driving he would almost have accident if phone rang and did not answer. I asked him one day what the connection was between this woman and him. He said he had feelings and loved her one time. I said how could he keep her house keys and run to "fix" things. His nervousness and behavior tell me he's cheating. I finally told him that I believed he was and I knew he wouldn't tell me the truth. And how would he like it if I did the same. Running to an old boyfriend and having keys etc. He then said she invited us to dinner. Upon arriving she was walking naked and visible in her courtyard. After inside my husband was in living room looking at cell phone and closed it quickly when I walked in. Another woman? I will never trust him again. He said one day it was "over" with her. I have lost not only respect for him, can't trust him and love is dying.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:18 am
@sanderml,
We should never expect to be everything for our SOs. And being possessive and jealous is a great way to end your relationship when your SO starts feeling like to be with you means they have to forgo everyone else. More often than not, they'll just forgo you and regain their options. Options make the world go around. Lose them and you desperately want them back.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 01:22 pm
@Germlat,
The best way to make this a non-issue is to find a man friend(s).
0 Replies

Kyleah

Sat 8 Aug, 2015 06:24 am
Honestly, This could very well be an emotional affair. Don't be blinded by theat chance. Especially if there is a mutual sexual attraction things could develop further.
0 Replies

theartist

Thu 17 Sep, 2015 07:36 am
@sanderml,
Your husband is forgetting who is the most important person to him -- you. Yeah, perhaps he is flattered and enjoying the attention and this woman's neediness... why is she continuing to call him if she knows it bothers you? Because she has no respect for YOUR marriage. His reaction is what bugs me... unless he innocently had a friendship with her. If she continues to call him, and he continues to talk to him, they will probably end up together; because they think it's exciting to be bad.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Mon 26 Oct, 2015 02:09 pm
@sanderml,
This 'problem' of your's is as old as time, but to answer your question, yeah, you were frig'n wrong.
0 Replies

Butterfly1

Sun 15 Nov, 2015 09:23 pm
@sanderml,
I think he liked the attention and did not want to hurt her, they became friends. He may have seen her as a little sister as she was the sister of a friend. But not sure if she was looking for a friend or just someone who would give her attention , as it sounds like she was not getting enough attention from her exhibiting partner/boyfriend. If you have always trusted your husband don't let this stop you from trusting him as this could hurt your relationship, he has given her up for you and although I can't say if this is wrong or write he loves you enough to stop talking to her.
0 Replies

remforever

Sun 20 Dec, 2015 07:35 pm
@sanderml,
Oh my God! You have to take control or else you'll lose everything.
0 Replies