My husband doesn't want to get rid of his woman friend

Wilso

Sat 1 Mar, 2014 09:47 pm
@kickycan,
kickycan wrote:

Sglass wrote:
girl

men do not get envolved with women (on any level) that they are not interested in, and just remember there is no such thing as monogamy, that is wishful thinking.

What a load of horseshit.

Ditto again
0 Replies

new2it61

Tue 4 Mar, 2014 04:02 am
@sanderml,
No you are not wrong. I am a guy and I have female friends. I talk to then once in a while. To talk all if the time like that us not right and they should both understand that. Trust me if the tables were turned he would be pissed. Stick to your guns and keep her away
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Fri 14 Mar, 2014 04:44 am
@sanderml,
sanderml wrote:
My husband has befriended a woman who is the sister of his friend. She calls him often and sends him text messages to ask how he is doing or if he is working hard or to tell him she is bored. I told him I wasn't comfortable with her calling so much and he said there was no reason to be worried. The more she called, the more I would get angry at her because she knew I didn't like it and I would get angry at him for allowing it. Just recently, I finally exploded after asking nicely for months for him to tell her to stop calling and to call her own boyfriend when she was bored. He did call her with me present and told her I was having a problem with them talking and it wasn't him. He then thanked her for being understanding. When he hung up the phone he was very upset over what he just told her. He acted as though I just destroyed the best friendship of his life, but I thought that's what I was for. Was I wrong? Help!!
Y don t u befriend her
and have her call U, when she gets bored???
U can give her advice against boredom and make plans
to get together with her for food n drinks, etc.
U can call her when u get bored.

David
vee538

Thu 27 Mar, 2014 02:07 pm
@dumbwife,
He's playing you, just the same way mine played me. Mine had a "friend" to, they used to sleep together. I didn't like it. Women don't sleep with a man unless they're after something. My husband was a womanizer to, he would screw anything. Anyway I told him to drop her. He said he did. Big Lie. Caught him again. You don't screw your "friends". He's cheating and
, he's disrespecting you by trying to make you blame yourself.
0 Replies

jon Larson

Mon 26 May, 2014 10:58 pm
@sanderml,
Look onto both side he could be her.friend like any other person or he could could be cheating BUT openly talk about er then cheatieng has a low chance b
0 Replies

engpvu

Fri 13 Jun, 2014 05:46 pm
@sanderml,
You hate to get rid of a friend. But, in the end it should be you and him against the world. If you have an issue with his friend and vice versa they should be let go. You are the most important relationship in his life. A working loving marriage is a rare thing. Fight to keep it.
0 Replies

bubbles22

Sun 13 Jul, 2014 11:44 pm
@Sglass,
It's girls like you that make it hard for men to have meaningful friendships with girls. The way I see it, if the girl I am with has a problem with it then she is to insecure and does not believe in the strength of the relationship enough. If I wanted to befriend girls cause I was interested in them then I wouldn't have a girlfriend. Simple.
Germlat

Mon 14 Jul, 2014 04:43 pm
@bubbles22,
You need to live a little longer...then we"ll chat.
kajla00007

Tue 5 Aug, 2014 03:12 am
@sanderml,
You should rust when you can trust and doubt when you can't trust anymore.
0 Replies

Zeurich

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:20 am
@sanderml,
I can understand what you going through,and it is not completely nice at all, if she called once a while for a help or something then it is another story, why she calls your husband when she bored? cannot she call her own brother for a little chit chat or cannot she read a book, No you were not wrong, unwanted connections ruin marriage and relationships. She means your husband's friends sister is simply fascinating about your husband and I am sure she was put the first attempt to destroy the bond between you and your husband because she knew that you don't like it. If I were you I would take call to the person called her brother and ask him to tell her sister not to bother the family life. If your husband feels extremely lost something then they might were been beyond just friends. It is completely fine to have female friends but if she call your husband when she is bored that is not a good sign at all. Don't feel bad about anything , you have to do what ever sake of your family.
0 Replies

Zeurich

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:31 am
@bubbles22,
bubbles22 wrote:

It's girls like you that make it hard for men to have meaningful friendships with girls.
Meaning full friendships really? What is meaningful means at least calling some one else husband when woman got bored? There is more than enough things to do in this world no need to call particular person for to kill the time. I like to know how you feel if your wife's or girl friend's friends brother call her and text her all the time whenever he got bored are you ready accept it as a "meaningful friendship"? Be honest man seriously.
0 Replies

Zeurich

Wed 13 Aug, 2014 04:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
Y don t u befriend her
and have her call U, when she gets bored???
U can give her advice against boredom and make plans
to get together with her for food n drinks, etc.
U can call her when u get bored.

I honestly like what you said here it make lot sens. And you make me smile too thank you for that.
0 Replies

kajla00007

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 04:11 am
@FreeDuck,
If your husband is not ready to leave her friend and you dont like it then you should leave your husband.
0 Replies

Wilso

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:10 pm
This thread was started 7 years ago. I suspect the issue has been resolved one way or another.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Thu 14 Aug, 2014 07:31 pm
@Wilso,
From your post,
Code:@roger,
roger wrote:

Well, he may be quite innocent. I doubt she is.

Ditto

Well, I see it quite differently. Why is the hubby so insensitive to his wife's feelings? Doesn't that count? I thought love meant you cared how your spouse felt about different things over any other sex 'friendship.'

Maybe, that's old school.
0 Replies

Zeurich

Fri 15 Aug, 2014 06:47 am
@sanderml,
we can say many things many assumptions, don't start suspect your husband that is worst scenario can happen. And the seems the woman friend is trying to make troubles in your family. If you become arrogant then you are pushing your husband towards to her. So be think full before you say things. And don't feel guilty. And also if that is a sister of your husbands good friend, might possible he had difficulty to avoid this lady. As I feel this woman seeking for attention that sort of thing in her own self. I hope you will work out that .... in a patient method. Doing the same thing to give him a lesson will bring more trouble. So talk to him and ask him what is the big deal with this woman. I have also lot male friends but I don't go to call when I am board or when I am feeling alone. Good luck!
0 Replies

MattWSpanjer

Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:06 am
@sanderml,
He is entitled to a "Woman Friend" .......nuff said. If you question his faith in marriage than why don't you ask him about it? Simple. I'm 18 M, btw.
0 Replies

MattWSpanjer

Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:06 am
@MsT26,
Wow
0 Replies

MattWSpanjer

Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:08 am
@mushypancakes,
Word up
0 Replies

MattWSpanjer

Tue 21 Oct, 2014 03:10 am
@kickycan,
Yes wake him up with a nice surprise. Maybe then he won't be so bored! Ha. Sorry I had to post this I'm nearly crying in laughter over your issue here lady! Lol, Lmao and Rofl all at once! Very Happy
0 Replies