Elizabeth Edwards Confronts Ann Coulter

High Seas

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:47 am
snood wrote:
I think that anyone who still tries to hide behind the " she's just sharing political wit and irony" line, as an excuse for continuing to pay attention to this soulless stick of a woman, has some real issues.

I think anyone with a shred of decency should distance themselves from this pathetic cadaverous harpy.

Snood - perhaps you aren't aware that the woman referred to in your above post, Mrs. Elizabeth Edwards, may well look like a "soulless stick of a woman" or "pathetic cadaverous harpy", as you put it, but that's only because she's suffering from incurable cancer (breast cancer that has spread to her bones) and she's had to undergo several operations, radiation sessions, and chemotherapy treatments in the last couple of years?

If you WERE aware of that fact - like, the poor woman is DYING, OK??? - then I only wish you that nobody ever near and dear to you has to face Mrs. Edwards' fate.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:49 am
uh high seas... my buddy snood was referring to that souless stick Ann Coulter.... do try to keep up :wink:
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:49 am
...anyone wants to look up Snood's comment, it's on the first page here >

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=99015&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

> and I truly hope he didn't know, and wasn't aware of what her medical condition is - otherwise his epithets are truly beneath contempt.
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:50 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
uh high seas... my buddy snood was referring to that souless stick Ann Coulter.... do try to keep up :wink:

How can you tell, you a telepath? Pls refer to link I just posted.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:54 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You don't have the moral standing to judge me.

Cycloptichorn

I do. You live in Bezerkeley, the liberal numbnut capitol of the west. 'nuff said.

Yes, because the location where someone lives is indicative of everything about the person.

With each and every post you prove yourself to be more intelligent and a better debater, worthy of the respect of all here on A2K. And your insults are cutting and devastating, why, I'm crushed by the judgement you have passed on me, really.

/sarcasm

You're going to have a to do a lot better then this if you expect to be anything other then the resident A2K fool.

Cycloptichorn

Being the "fool" in a room full of retards is quite a compliment. Thanks. Glad you noticed I'm different.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:57 am
High Seas wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Um, isnt' it obvious that that's who he was referring to? Honestly?

Here's what he wrote:

Snood Wrote:
Quote:
I think that anyone who still tries to hide behind the " she's just sharing political wit and irony" line, as an excuse for continuing to pay attention to this soulless stick of a woman, has some real issues.

I think anyone with a shred of decency should distance themselves from this pathetic cadaverous harpy.

The 'she's just sharing political wit and irony' line is the usual defense for Coulter's actions and words, and has nothing at all to do with E. Edwards.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:58 am
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You don't have the moral standing to judge me.

Cycloptichorn

I do. You live in Bezerkeley, the liberal numbnut capitol of the west. 'nuff said.

Yes, because the location where someone lives is indicative of everything about the person.

With each and every post you prove yourself to be more intelligent and a better debater, worthy of the respect of all here on A2K. And your insults are cutting and devastating, why, I'm crushed by the judgement you have passed on me, really.

/sarcasm

You're going to have a to do a lot better then this if you expect to be anything other then the resident A2K fool.

Cycloptichorn

Being the "fool" in a room full of retards is quite a compliment. Thanks. Glad you noticed I'm different.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Truly pathetic that you have nothing better to add then this. You are different, but in entirely undesirable ways.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:03 pm
I'm glad you noticed.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:23 pm
The 5 Craziest Things Ann Coulter Has Ever Said
5. "My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

4. "We need to execute people like (John Walker Lindh) in order to physically intimidate liberals."

3. "I was going to have a few comments about John Edwards but you have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."

2. "If I'm going to say anything about John Edwards in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot."

1. "These broads are millionaires, lionized on TV and in articles about them, reveling in their status as celebrities and stalked by griefparrazies. I have never seen people enjoying their husband's deaths so much." -on 9/11 widows who have been critical of the Bush administration

Of course we have our own Ann Coulter in O'Bill.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:47 pm
High Seas wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

no, I'm a literate reader. :wink:
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 12:51 pm
I don't believe Bill is a soulless stick of a woman or a pathetic cadaverous harpy.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 04:52 pm
I was talking about BPB! I'd THINK that was obvious!!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 04:59 pm
I was replying to Advocate's remark about our having our own Coulter in Occam Bill. Now I'm more confused than emus against ostriches.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:20 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
please Finn, don't filth up any genuine conversation regarding my son with your presence.

Bipo - My posted comments have nothing, whatsoever, to do with your son. You brought up how anyone who suffered from the injury of death of a loved one would heat-seek a lawyer like Edwards. It was to that comment that I responded. We can loath one another (or not) but I would never sink to such a level as to address my comments to your personal life. You really are nothing but a character to me. I suspect you know that but could not pass up the cheap shot. In any case, I forgive you.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:22 pm
Well that's not quite right. I will address your personal life to the extent you trumpet it: your bar band for instance.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:29 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
Finn dAbuzz wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
cjhsa wrote:
So I'm a troll because I disagree with the leftwing numbnuts of A2K?

Celebrate trolldom!!

No, you're a troll because you don't offer productive conversation - though you used to, more often - but instead focus on insults, as if it somehow mattered that you put someone down or made fun of them.

It's the same shtick with Coulter: personal attacks every now and then are a part of life, but when it's the only thing you've got, it's worse then lame. Right now, you're worse then lame.

Cycloptichorn

Productive conversation like:

"How unsurprising that our resident trolls come out to support a very public troll."

"Your powers are weak, but a whisper of what they used to be... when your party wasn't getting f*cking trounced on each and every front.

But, keep pretending that you've still got what it takes; it makes for some entertaining posts, though in sort of a sad little doggie way."

"Coulter isn't a heckler, but a hateful bitch troll who is propped up by folks like you, McG. You spread her hate around because it provides you joy to see others get angry."

Yes, that's right.

Yes, that's right?! These comments of yours constitute productive conversation? Wonder why McG called you a hypocrite?

You find Coulter, and the reactions to her, Funny, for the same reason as McG: you are a bully who delights in seeing others get mad.

Please don't say that in proximity to Bipo --- now I'm going to have to fight myself!

I beg your pardon, but I don't delight in seeing just anyone get mad, I am quite particular about the people I like to anger and see get angry.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:37 pm
Re: McG
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Thank you for your opinion.

I am sure you have no flaws and therefore that allows you to comment on other's. Rolling Eyes

Oh, I have flaws, but they don't tend to harm other people unintentionally or for money.

BBB

Yes, and we know how Ann's large Adam's Apple is just rabid in it's desire to hurt other people, and vapid Paris Hilton, she's one wicked character assasin!

You have a perfect right to make these comments about Ann and Paris. Let's face it, if only people who were perfect criticized anyone else, we would be living in a much better place.

It's just funny when folks like you and Cyclo cop a righteous attitude and try to argue that your nasty ass comments are OK because they are about people you think are nasty ass.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:42 pm
HokieBird wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You find Coulter, and the reactions to her, Funny, for the same reason as McG: you are a bully who delights in seeing others get mad.

Cycloptichorn

The reason Ann makes you and most liberals so 'mad' (doesn't take much, I have to admit) is she exposes your hypocrisy.

You lefty trolls have no problem with the crap spewed by Maher, Franken, Rosie O, but let Ann make a point (and she did) about your double-standards and you're suddenly up in arms.

When is Lynn Cheney going to be invited on Matthews' show to ask Bill Maher (in southern-polite fashion) to stop saying vile things about her husband?

In essence true, but can we stop this silly use of the term "troll?"

I don't know why anyone thinks it's use is such a great trump.

If it means a poster who says smart-ass things about others then A2K is the home world of the troll race.

Some folks need to sit a little lower on their horses.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:44 pm
No, now that's not quite right, Thin D'Abilge. Ann Coulter is pretty universally known as nasty ass. Even some of her rightwing employers have distanced themselves from her nasty ass ways. Its only the objectivity-challenged like yourself who can't see her for the nasty ass she is.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 07:45 pm
Quote:

I beg your pardon, but I don't delight in seeing just anyone get mad, I am quite particular about the people I like to anger and see get angry.

I have no problem with calling a troll a troll, and I don't give a damn what your opinion is, so yeah - it's productive conversation. I've decided not to sit back and let bullies and jerks like you and McG just say whatever you want without me saying whatever I feel like saying back. You're not coming to A2K to engage in political discussion and haven't for a long time, but to instead pick fights and attack people constantly.

The fact that you are a jerk to selective people, and not to the world at large, is immaterial. You think Coulter is funny because you share many of the same despicable qualities - at least, you display them in an anonymous internet forum with frequency.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies