Elizabeth Edwards Confronts Ann Coulter

edgarblythe

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:11 pm
In my case, the cap is for purely utilitarian purposes. If it were not for my vocation, I would not own a hat.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 07:17 pm
edgarblythe wrote:
In my case, the cap is for purely utilitarian purposes. If it were not for my vocation, I would not own a hat.

Ah ha....additional data
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 5 Jul, 2007 09:30 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Finn, Anyone ever remark on your resemblance to McGentrix?

Thanks!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 11:28 am
dyslexia wrote:
The thing is Finn, Edgar wears his cap with the bill forward, you on the other hand.

Duh!!!!!
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2007 12:07 pm
Coulter Takes Hate Monger's Award

This Year's Winner, Ann Coulter Assawoman, MD 7/5/07 (Coitus Disgustus Digest): For the second time, Ann Coulter has taken the top award at the annual Hate Monger's Convention sponsored by the Corrupt Bastards Club here yesterday. CBC selected Assawoman as the site of this year's convention partially as a result of their anticipation of Coulter's winning the top prize.

Contestants are judged on the ten following traits:

* Outrageously false claims;
* Ability to lie with a straight face;
* Sheer venom of remarks;
* Quantity and quality of verbal sneering;
* Quantity of unreasoning hatred displayed;
* Personal attacks on others;
* Stupidity of remarks;
* Cynicism;
* Insincerity;
* Contempt for legality;

CBC president Richard B. Cheney said Coulter excelled in all categories and was a foregone shoo-in for the award. "If I didn't know better," he chortled. "I'd think it was me doing her show - except for the shrill voice of course."

"Her recent low-rent personal attacks on John and Elizabeth Edwards were just the icing on the cake."

Past winners of the award are Rush Limbaugh (Three time winner & all-time champion), Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly (Two awards). Don Imus is this year's runner-up for his 'Nappy Headed Hos' notoriety.

The actual award consists of a colorful, cheap plastic pig's ass mounted on a placard, suitable for hanging on the wall.

Cheney said he anticipates next year's convention will be held in Wimp, CA in honor of next season's likely winner, yet to be announced, but widely suspected to be Karl Rove.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 8 Jul, 2007 03:47 pm
Advocate wrote:
Coulter Takes Hate Monger's Award

This Year's Winner, Ann Coulter Assawoman, MD 7/5/07 (Coitus Disgustus Digest): For the second time, Ann Coulter has taken the top award at the annual Hate Monger's Convention sponsored by the Corrupt Bastards Club here yesterday. CBC selected Assawoman as the site of this year's convention partially as a result of their anticipation of Coulter's winning the top prize.

Contestants are judged on the ten following traits:

* Outrageously false claims;
* Ability to lie with a straight face;
* Sheer venom of remarks;
* Quantity and quality of verbal sneering;
* Quantity of unreasoning hatred displayed;
* Personal attacks on others;
* Stupidity of remarks;
* Cynicism;
* Insincerity;
* Contempt for legality;

CBC president Richard B. Cheney said Coulter excelled in all categories and was a foregone shoo-in for the award. "If I didn't know better," he chortled. "I'd think it was me doing her show - except for the shrill voice of course."

"Her recent low-rent personal attacks on John and Elizabeth Edwards were just the icing on the cake."

Past winners of the award are Rush Limbaugh (Three time winner & all-time champion), Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly (Two awards). Don Imus is this year's runner-up for his 'Nappy Headed Hos' notoriety.

The actual award consists of a colorful, cheap plastic pig's ass mounted on a placard, suitable for hanging on the wall.

Cheney said he anticipates next year's convention will be held in Wimp, CA in honor of next season's likely winner, yet to be announced, but widely suspected to be Karl Rove.

If one's score is very high in insincerity, wouldn't this call into serious question one's scores for the other attributes?
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Mon 9 Jul, 2007 06:10 am
Notice how all the winners are conservative thinkers. The obvious hypocrisy is lost on those giving out the "awards".
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:48 pm
Ann has been known to say that she is more of a man than any Liberal.

Metaphorically speaking, she is correct, however her legion of A2K opponents, in part, are bound to respond in some sort of rigid sexually cloddish manner:

She has really big fingers!

She haa a long neck!

She is a He-She!

Not so much my type, but I am willing to bet Big Bucks that she has three fold the sex appeal of the portly fish-women to whom the most strident Ann bashers are wed.

How insipid that

her pot-bellied detractors are so ready to attack her physicality.

But is meanspiritedness truly a refecton of Lib Lore?

Any number of mysonigist clowns have felt entirely free to castigate Ann at the crudest level. Can these really be the same self-styled Feminists who would argue that a woman's position, irrespective of how idiotic that position might be, is inherently valid due to sexual predominance?

Stop being such hypocrites you Garvones.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 09:55 pm
Ann has been known to say that she is more of a man than any Liberal.

Metaphorically speaking, she is correct, however her legion of A2K opponents, in part, are bound to respond in some sort of rigid sexually cloddish manner:

She has really big fingers!

She haa a long neck!

She is a He-She!

Not so much my type, but I am willing to bet Big Bucks that she has three fold the sex appeal of the portly fish-women to whom the most strident Ann bashers are wed.

How insipid that

her pot-bellied detractors are so ready to attack her physicality.

But is meanspiritedness truly a refecton of Lib Lore?

Any number of mysonigist clowns have felt entirely free to castigate Ann at the crudest level. Can these really be the same self-styled Feminists who would argue that a woman's position, irrespective of how idiotic that position might be, is inherently valid due to sexual predominance?

Stop being such hypocrites you Garvones.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 10 Jul, 2007 10:07 pm
razzberries to you clown clones.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Wed 11 Jul, 2007 09:29 am
I wish she didn't always have such a long face.
0 Replies