Elizabeth Edwards Confronts Ann Coulter

HokieBird

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:00 am
Interesting that you left out the "click here to Donate" part of Elizabeth's mass email, though.

Her husband must be needing another haircut.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:13 am
BBB, thanks for the excellent pieces that aptly describe the fiasco of having the ultra-bit*h Coulter expound for an hour. I wonder whether MSNBC will recover from their groveling in the sewer in which Coulter resides.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:47 am
all you coulter supporting edwards bashing conservative or libertarian or independent or whatever you want to call yourselves jerk offs.... let's say that tomorrow you your wife or one of your children gets f**ked up really badly... for life... as the result of medical malpractice or a pool manufacturer installing a shoddy product mfor instance... I certainly hope you hire a disc jockey or a automotive mechanic and not a scumbag trial lawyer to represent you and your loved ones.... you ignorant idiots.... Laughing
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:53 am
Bear
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
all you coulter supporting edwards bashing conservative or libertarian or independent or whatever you want to call yourselves jerk offs.... let's say that tomorrow you your wife or one of your children gets f**ked up really badly... for life... as the result of medical malpractice or a pool manufacturer installing a shoddy product mfor instance... I certainly hope you hire a disc jockey or a automotive mechanic and not a scumbag trial lawyer to represent you and your loved ones.... you ignorant idiots.... Laughing

Bear, I weep for you and your family, knowing the impact of your son's experience.

BBB
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 09:58 am
that is very kind BBB, but my son has a congenital birth defect that is no one's fault. Believe me, if it were someones fault I'd have sued them into the ground years ago and would probably have hired John Edwards to do it, unless I could find a bigger shark. Just like any of these whining "John Edwards is a scummy trial lawyer ass hats would do." :wink:
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:11 am
I'm thinking Elizabeth was totally wrong to call in on Coulter. Coulter has no rules and Elizabeth is the wife of a presidential candidate who is subject to media/public rules of behavior. I'm thinking Elizabeth debased herself by attempting to talk with Coulter.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:19 am
dyslexia wrote:
I'm thinking Elizabeth was totally wrong to call in on Coulter. Coulter has no rules and Elizabeth is the wife of a presidential candidate who is subject to media/public rules of behavior. I'm thinking Elizabeth debased herself by attempting to talk with Coulter.

I don't think debased is quite the word but I agree.

The Edwards camp should have issued a statement to the effect that "Ann Coulter is a hate mongering, sub human cancer, and we have enough cancer to deal with, so this is our one and only statement regarding her and we will not respond to any of her gibberish".
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:29 am
People like Coulter have to be confronted, and Elizabeth did that. I think that good things will come from this.

The really stupid attacks on Edwards for doing a great job representing injured people are merely reflections of the pinhead attackers. For instance, O'Bill, who slimes Edwards, is the same guy who said that the USA could comfortably take in 4.5 billion immigrants.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 10:58 am
Advocate wrote:
People like Coulter have to be confronted,

Not really. Coulter only has influence when you lower your own standards by confronting her.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:00 am
It seems we all agree to disagree. Carry on.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 11:02 am
Coulters ranting and f**ked up value system are not what makes her sub human. It's her pathological need to and the pleasure she gets from injuring and inflicting pain pain on others that sets her aside from regular carbon based life forms.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:04 pm
snood wrote:
This thread was started in response to Coulter's hatemongering - not Edwards' career as a class action lawyer, so your appearance here can only be construed to mean that you don't see Coulter's tactics as the miserable and wretched bile they are. And besides (since you want to make this about Edwards' legal cases), upon what are you basing your portrayal of him as an ambulance chaser, and not a hero to the injured poor - anecdotes you've heard?
I did my own research a while back, Snood, and I recommend you do the same. Hero of the injured poor? That's a hoot. How about hero to himself and a handful of others while screwing the multitudes?
From memory:
1) He pretended to channel a suffering baby for cash.
a) Doctor delivers baby who unfortunately suffers from Down syndrome.
b) Enter the scumbag to blame the doctor for Nature's cruelty.
c) Scumbag has no case, since half the Medical community disputes his theory (which has since been thoroughly demonstrated false, btw). So instead of arguing the merits of his case; he pretends to channel the unfortunate child,. Hero of the injured poor? NOT.

2) Filibustered about the loss of his son to convince a jury to punish a manufacturer to choke up millions for a failed drain grate that had
a) Been completely removed.
b) Had never been installed properly.
Common sense tells us this was in no way the manufacturer's fault. Enter the million-dollar scumbag, who proceeds to pervert the memory of his recently departed son in a lengthy filibuster to once again distract from fact in favor of manipulated emotion. Hero of the injured poor? NOT.

That the man made a career out of punishing innocent people for other's tragic misfortune is slimy enough. To pretend he's some kind of hero for doing so is just plain sick. The macro effect of Edward's scumbaggery is higher costs for everyone (especially hard on the poor), and a tremendous spike in C-section deliveries as Doctors increasingly base their medical judgment on fear of the scumbag, over the best medical science available. A million unnecessary scars is the legacy of John Edwards legal career. An environment where Doctors weigh the opinions of scumbag opportunists over the opinions of the most gifted of their peers and the preponderance of the best medical science available. Hero of the injured poor, my ass. All he's done is magnify their suffering by artificially inflating the already exceedingly high cost of medicine. That he and a handful of victims of unfortunate happenstance received millions from his shameless scumbaggery is hardly justification for the damage he's done.

I wouldn't be so ugly as Coulter likes to be about shedding light on the man's profiteering off his own son's death; but agree that the public should know the lengths this piece of sh!t has gone to fill his coffers. Hero of the injured poor? Talk about believing the hype.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:24 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Says the ideal juror for an Edwards Dog and Pony show. How pray tell is a manufacturing company responsible for a grate that was NEVER installed properly, and had been removed prior to the tragic accident? How exactly would a warning label on a grate that wasn't there have protected that child? The case was a travesty of justice against an innocent manufacturer and if memory serves; that is precisely what was decided on appeal. That you are still parroting Edward's nonsense about 'evil manufacturers' is evidence of just how effective of a scumbag he is. Again, just because there is a victim, doesn't mean there is necessarily a perpetrator of evil. John Edwards specialty in law was perverting this simple truth.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:27 pm
I hear Hillary pasted a picture of the back of an ambulance on her backside to get Edwards to follow her around capitol hill.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:30 pm
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Says the ideal juror for an Edwards Dog and Pony show. How pray tell is a manufacturing company responsible for a grate that was NEVER installed properly, and had been removed prior to the tragic accident? How exactly would a warning label on a grate that wasn't there have protected that child? The case was a travesty of justice against an innocent manufacturer and if memory serves; that is precisely what was decided on appeal. That you are still parroting Edward's nonsense about 'evil manufacturers' is evidence of just how effective of a scumbag he is. Again, just because there is a victim, doesn't mean there is necessarily a perpetrator of evil. John Edwards specialty in law was perverting this simple truth.

like I said buddy, I sure hope someday when something tragic happens to you or one of your children you'll put your money where your mouth is and hire a chef or athe guy who works on your car instead of a scumbag attorney... because you have way too many morals to hire the best you could get....
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 01:45 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
OCCOM BILL wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

like I said buddy, I sure hope someday when something tragic happens to you or one of your children you'll put your money where your mouth is and hire a chef or athe guy who works on your car instead of a scumbag attorney... because you have way too many morals to hire the best you could get....
Rolling Eyes I don't hire lawyers to invent bad guys when my family suffers tragedy. I pass out hugs, remember the good times and bury them with dignity. Profiteering is the furthest thing from my mind.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:21 pm
O'Bill carefully cherrypicks some cases (but provides no authority) that allegedly show Edwards in a bad light, and then (in all likelihood) similarly distorts the facts.

O'Bill said he would provide hugs rather than employ a plaintiff's lawyer. But why would he impose further distress on the injured?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:32 pm
Burying is cheap.

Long-term care for the catastrophically injured is not.

It can take a very persuasive lawyer to get anything near what it will take to provide the required level of care for a lifetime. Not getting the best, most persuasive, lawyer you can afford to sue everybody possible is reckless and uncaring in my (definitely not humble in this area) opinion.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:36 pm
Advocate wrote:
O'Bill carefully cherrypicks some cases (but provides no authority) that allegedly show Edwards in a bad light, and then (in all likelihood) similarly distorts the facts.
In other words; you haven't done your own homework (as usual), don't know if what I wrote is accurate (but are nevertheless willing to ignorantly opine anyway), and you suspect some fact you don't know of has been distorted. Laughing Will you never learn your lesson about sputtering opinions directly out of your ass before doing research? (I'm guessing no).
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Thu 28 Jun, 2007 02:44 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Burying is cheap.

Long-term care for the catastrophically injured is not.

It can take a very persuasive lawyer to get anything near what it will take to provide the required level of care for a lifetime. Not getting the best, most persuasive, lawyer you can afford to sue everybody possible is reckless and uncaring in my (definitely not humble in this area) opinion.
I would agree that sometimes the scummiest of the scumbags is your best bet; but not when you're looking for a President. The scumbag who'll be more than happy to exploit the death of his own son so that some other griever can extort money from an innocent manufacturer can certainly be counted on to scare some other scumbag straight... but I wouldn't want either to lead my country.
0 Replies