Elizabeth Edwards Confronts Ann Coulter

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:36 am
lynn cheney wouldn't go. the cheneys are without human feelings so why would they be upset about mahers remarks?
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:37 am
HokieBird wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You find Coulter, and the reactions to her, Funny, for the same reason as McG: you are a bully who delights in seeing others get mad.

Cycloptichorn

The reason Ann makes you and most liberals so 'mad' (doesn't take much, I have to admit) is she exposes your hypocrisy.

You lefty trolls have no problem with the crap spewed by Maher, Franken, Rosie O, but let Ann make a point (and she did) about your double-standards and you're suddenly up in arms.

When is Lynn Cheney going to be invited on Matthews' show to ask Bill Maher (in southern-polite fashion) to stop saying vile things about her husband?

What foolishness you spout, Hokie.

The folks you mention make their trade in far more ways then just insulting and being hateful, whereas that's Ann's bread and butter.

Remember that she was fired from NRO for exactly this sort of behavior? It isn't only lefties that find her to be abhorrent, but many across the spectrum.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 10:58 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
lynn cheney wouldn't go. the cheneys are without human feelings so why would they be upset about mahers remarks?

John and Elizabeth Edwards treated the Cheneys as sub-human during the '04 campaign and look how that backfired on them. You'd think they'd learn, but that would mean they'd gained some dignity and class.

They haven't, and this latest grovelling for 'donations' just proves that.
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:11 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
It isn't only lefties that find her to be abhorrent, but many across the spectrum.

Cycloptichorn

That's my point. But it is only lefties who will give Bill Maher a free pass. It's a guarantee that Maher calling for the death of the Vice-President will only be met with silence from you and your ilk.

Yet you expect everyone to go after Ann.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:17 am
HokieBird wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
It isn't only lefties that find her to be abhorrent, but many across the spectrum.

Cycloptichorn

That's my point. But it is only lefties who will give Bill Maher a free pass. It's a guarantee that Maher calling for the death of the Vice-President will only be met with silence from you and your ilk.

Yet you expect everyone to go after Ann.

There is a substantial difference between making a joke about a sitting politician, and making fun of a person's dead son. I guess it takes a sense of decency to see the difference.

I don't expect everyone to go after Ann. After all, plenty of mouth-breathers buy her books, so she does have a market. You can't legislate taste and decency, so some folks will never have it.

I think that Rosie is hateful at times (she was making fun of chinese folks on TV a while back, which isn't too cool) and I certainly don't support everything she says. She has the right to say it, just like Coulter has the right to say her piece. But you don't see Libs reposting Maher or O'Donnell pieces here to get a rise out of Conservatives, because it just isn't as appealing to us to do such things as it is to Republicans.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:17 am
And Bill Maher was fired from ABC for telling us all about the brave terrorists who actually stayed inside the planes that killed thousands of Americans.

The left must have howled over that one.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:21 am
HokieBird wrote:
And Bill Maher was fired from ABC for telling us all about the brave terrorists who actually stayed inside the planes that killed thousands of Americans.

Really? Maybe you can find some evidence that the left 'howled' over that one. Though I doubt it; when challenged to provide evidence or explanation, you have retreated from the field on more then one occasion.

Actually, his point is still correct. The terrorists on 9/11, while evil and misguided, certainly weren't cowards.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:25 am
Oh yes they were you vile piece of crap. They went after civilians.

What the hell is wrong with you?
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:25 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
.... you don't see Libs reposting Maher or O'Donnell pieces here to get a rise out of Conservatives, because it just isn't as appealing to us to do such things as it is to Republicans.

Cycloptichorn

Anything can get a rise out of a liberal. Seething and temper tantrums define them. It's funny.

Here you go........try to contain your anger.

Quote:
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:26 am
cjhsa wrote:
Oh yes they were you vile piece of crap. They went after civilians.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Really? We bomb civilians to achieve our ends, and I don't see you calling the US cowardly.

There's nothing wrong with me at all. In fact, hearing such a statement from you confirms that things are right with me, as I strive to be as opposite from your lunacy as possible.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:28 am
Quote:

Anything can get a rise out of a liberal. Seething and temper tantrums define them. It's funny.

You think it's funny, because you are a bully and a jerk, just like she is. There's really no other explanation; most people don't find it funny to make others mad.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:28 am
We never target civilians - EVER.

We should more often though. Many of them aren't.
0 Replies

HokieBird

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:29 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
HokieBird wrote:

Really? Maybe you can find some evidence that the left 'howled' over that one. Though I doubt it; when challenged to provide evidence or explanation, you have retreated from the field on more then one occasion.

Actually, his point is still correct. The terrorists on 9/11, while evil and misguided, certainly weren't cowards.

Cycloptichorn

Your definition of 'coward' doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it was the men, women and children killed that were the 'cowards' on in your twisted mind on 9/11.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:30 am
Cy is showing us just how vile the left has become. It's beyond sad or even maddening. It's just f--king vile.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:32 am
cjhsa wrote:
We never target civilians - EVER.

We should more often though. Many of them aren't.

You are living in a fantasy world, my friend, for we do target civilians when it's deemed necessary.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19318805/

We knew there were kids there, but deemed it 'worth the collateral damage' to potentially kill a terrorist leader, who turned out not to be there.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:33 am
HokieBird wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
HokieBird wrote:

Cycloptichorn

Your definition of 'coward' doesn't surprise me. I'm sure it was the men, women and children killed that were the 'cowards' on in your twisted mind on 9/11.

Your attempt to impugn my morality and mindset falls flat, for I really couldn't care less that people who have shown themselves to delight in the anger and frustration of others, have to say about myself. You don't have the moral standing to judge me.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:35 am
cjhsa wrote:
Cy is showing us just how vile the left has become. It's beyond sad or even maddening. It's just f--king vile.

Laughing Laughing This from a guy whose tagline is:

'Liberalism is a mental illness. '

You really are a laff riot, Ceej.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:35 am
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You don't have the moral standing to judge me.

Cycloptichorn

I do. You live in Bezerkeley, the liberal numbnut capitol of the west. 'nuff said.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:36 am
My signature is quite correct, TYVM.
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2007 11:38 am
cjhsa wrote:
Cycloptichorn wrote:
You don't have the moral standing to judge me.

Cycloptichorn

I do. You live in Bezerkeley, the liberal numbnut capitol of the west. 'nuff said.

Yes, because the location where someone lives is indicative of everything about the person.

With each and every post you prove yourself to be more intelligent and a better debater, worthy of the respect of all here on A2K. And your insults are cutting and devastating, why, I'm crushed by the judgement you have passed on me, really.

/sarcasm

You're going to have a to do a lot better then this if you expect to be anything other then the resident A2K fool.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies