THE US, THE UN AND IRAQ, ELEVENTH THREAD

revel

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 04:42 pm
Amigo wrote:
The war and propaganda are escalating. If Bush can go to war before the elections he can suspend elections.

And yes I know this is pretty far out but so is Bush and so far he has gone unchecked by the people.

I honestly do believe if he were to even hint to try this; there would be an outcry from the public.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:00 pm
Revel
"the public"
Would you mind to explain the above quoted public?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:08 pm
revel wrote:
Amigo wrote:
The war and propaganda are escalating. If Bush can go to war before the elections he can suspend elections.

And yes I know this is pretty far out but so is Bush and so far he has gone unchecked by the people.

I honestly do believe if he were to even hint to try this; there would be an outcry from the public.

What if masked terrorist attacked us from Iran?

And what if they cry? I think the American public doesn't really understand how weak they are.

I was a protest organizer. I came to the conclusion that they will let us walk around crying in circles all day.

They have no respect for crying.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:10 pm
I think the American "public" has gone into siesta for the next several generatiions. If they haven't cried bloody murder after seven million more Americans lost their health insurance, and now more and more Americans are losing their jobs and homes, I don't think the American Public actually knows how to react to our government. And I'm including both parties. I think brain dead is an apt description.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:13 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
I think the American "public" has gone into siesta for the next several generatiions. If they haven't cried bloody murder after seven million more Americans lost their health insurance, and now more and more Americans are losing their jobs and homes, I don't think the American Public actually knows how to react to our government. And I'm including both parties. I think brain dead is an apt description.
I agree. We are ripe for the worst.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:14 pm
Amigo wrote:

this is pretty far out but so is Bush

Mr Bush goes to the mid-east for the first time in his two terms (and perhaps his life) and declares that he cant see any reason why Isreal-Palestine issues cant be resolved before he leaves office.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:29 pm
old europe wrote:

It's just that unless we know what methodology has been used to arrive at the numbers published in the Britannica, it'll remain somewhat of an apples-to-oranges comparison.

My personal library currently contains Britannica Books of the year from 1969 to 2007.

Back in 2002, I made a telephone inquiry to Britannica about their sources for Democraphic (e.g., Population) and Vital Statistics (e.g., Birth Rate, Death Rate, Major Causes of Death -- accidents and violence) statistics. They said government and hospitals were the primary sources for their population, vital, economic, etc. statistics.

In each yearbook there is an Introduction to its "World Data", explaining the sources of its statistics for 214 countries including Iraq. None of these statistics are obtained from polls of any kind. I infer (there's that word again) that they get their statistics from multiple government and hospital sources which they then analyze to arrive at what they think is a consistent set each year as well as year to year.

Recently, they have added URLs to supplement their Books of the Year. The URL for Iraq is to Central Bank of Iraq:
http://www.cbiraq.org/cb1.htm
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:36 pm
realjohnboy wrote:
Amigo wrote:

Mr Bush goes to the mid-east for the first time in his two terms (and perhaps his life) and declares that he cant see any reason why Isreal-Palestine issues cant be resolved before he leaves office.
What do you think this means?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:41 pm
2000(E B yearbook)
August
page 21
Eathquake in Western Turkey.
Vladimir Putin becomes Russia's new prime minister.
Sell not the coal.

Namaskar
Rama fuchs
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 05:51 pm
Amigo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

I think you guys are victims of the Sorosaist Society for Promotion of Falsities for Dupes. Not all Americans are collectivists who depend on others to tell us what to think. In fact, most of us are individualists who think for ourselves. Many of us think the worst thing done to weakon our nation's people is the unconstitutional passge of laws making our government a compulsory charity (we know that's an oxymoron) that steals money from some to buy the votes of others.
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:06 pm
The bollywood Dram will prolong.
The decent humanbeings around the globe expect a word
SORRY= non-American word.

None of the aspirants of the kitchensoup white house dare to change.
0 Replies

realjohnboy

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:15 pm
Amigo wrote:
realjohnboy wrote:
Amigo wrote:

They will smile politely and move the chairs around. He will leave with "Mission Accomplished" smeared across his face....
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:22 pm
What mission is that?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:25 pm
A real person is Bush.
He had exposed the American Dream( never and ever fulfilled)

I am dead against American way of life.
I hope I am not alone.

You need not be an American to project Democracy.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:29 pm
realjohnboy wrote:
Amigo wrote:
realjohnboy wrote:
Amigo wrote:

They will smile politely and move the chairs around. He will leave with "Mission Accomplished" smeared across his face....
Gottca.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 06:57 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
A real person is Bush.

I hope I am not alone.

You use "American dream" and "American way of life" a lot. Do you know what these concepts are about?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:01 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
A real person is Bush.

I hope I am not alone.

Are you from India?
0 Replies

Ramafuchs

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 07:08 pm
Yes i was born in India
my present address is this
Rama fuchs
56 Josef str
Köln

I had not dreamt nor i had been to USA
My Dream is nothing to do with American Dream
Any more Q please?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 10 Jan, 2008 09:21 pm
Ramafuchs wrote:
Yes i was born in India
my present address is this
Rama fuchs
56 Josef str
Köln

I had not dreamt nor i had been to USA
My Dream is nothing to do with American Dream
Any more Q please?
Yes, tell us why you like communism?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Fri 11 Jan, 2008 07:53 am
ican711nm wrote:
Amigo wrote:
cicerone imposter wrote:

I think you guys are victims of the Sorosaist Society for Promotion of Falsities for Dupes. Not all Americans are collectivists who depend on others to tell us what to think. In fact, most of us are individualists who think for ourselves. Many of us think the worst thing done to weakon our nation's people is the unconstitutional passge of laws making our government a compulsory charity (we know that's an oxymoron) that steals money from some to buy the votes of others.

I am sick unto death of being accused of being a victim of "Sorosaist Society." I have never even heard of "Sorosaist" before you mentioned it much less be a devotee it. I merely read the news on the internet and then form my opinions based on the news I read; its as simple as that. I have always been left leaning in politics since first forming opinions on such things so naturally my views will reflect that.

Most of the voting public want it both ways; they want the things taxes pay for but they don't want to pay for taxes. I think they have finally wised up to the fact you can't have both.

Consider that most of Americans are now opposed to Bush and this war and nearly everything Bush stands for. Actually your side here in A2K land is in the very small minority. If you think everyone who expresses views such as those who oppose this war/Bush (same thing) are a victim of "Sorosaist" (I haven't checked it out on google so I still don't know what in the heck it is; I have even less desire to find out) then you think an awful lot of people are victim of the same. This guy "Sorosaist" must be one powerful guy to influence so many people most of which I bet never even heard of him.
0 Replies