THE US, THE UN AND IRAQ, ELEVENTH THREAD

okie

Reply Wed 22 Sep, 2010 10:41 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You and okie are habitual liars. You haven't shown us where taxation is against the law.

Put up or shut up. Quote where I have ever said taxation was against the law. Like I said, put up or shut up, and an apology would also be nice.
parados

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:09 am
@okie,
Do you really want to go down this road again okie?

Will you agree that the Constitution is the "Supreme Law of the Land" and anything that is unconstitutional is against the law?
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 06:16 am
@okie,
You are a bit slow on the uptake okie.
Quote:

Now, if he actually believed then what he said then, he would have had all of the combat troops out by now

On the campaign and every since Obama has said he was against the war but that he didn't believe we should get out as recklessly as we got in and that we should leave a residual of troops in as diplomats and to support the Iraqi troops. He has been in the process of doing just and just recently the last of the full combat troops just left Iraq.

Last full U.S. combat brigade leaves Iraq

Quote:
At one point, the United States had blanketed the country with nearly a quarter-million-strong combat force; by the end of the month, Obama said, about 50,000 U.S. troops will remain in the country, in a non-combat role providing support and training for the Iraqi military.

“This is an extremely interesting night to see these pictures, but I think people need to understand ... this is a transition from one that is military over seven years to one that is a transition to diplomacy,” Crowley said.
plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:23 am
@okie,
OOOHHHHH!!!!!! I am shaking in my boots! okie is going to take the gloves off? Which gloves? The ones he wears to bed so that the lotion will soften his hands?
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:26 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:

Actually it was you, okie, who started that comparison with your wife and the loves you had before .

I have generally stopped reading okie's nonsense, but, as soon as I saw your question about the president remaining in office as long as he loves this country, I could reconstruct the okie statement which inspired it.

He is so transparent!

And your response was so logical that okie might have set up a joke for your punchline. I was chuckling while I read your response!
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:28 am
@ican711nm,
Oh, ican, you are so totally illogical. You understand absolutely nothing. Do you have a chart inside your closet that explains, through pictures, how to put on your clothes in the morning?
plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:30 am
@revelette,
When I read okie's proclamation that your quote from Obama was exactly what he, okie that is, has been saying all along, I thought, yup, okie can not read.
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 11:47 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
Oh, ican, you are so totally illogical. You understand absolutely nothing.

TRUTH

Leftist Liberals favor stealing from those who have more and giving it to those who have less, while keeping some of what they steal for themselves.

They lie when they deny this!

EVENTUAL RESULT

Everyone will have less.
talk72000

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 12:01 pm
@ican711nm,
Massagato on theatack!!! Twisted Evil Mr. Green Drunk
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:36 pm
@ican711nm,
Quote:

Everyone will have less.

Since 1979, when the industrialists and the oligarchs began to have their way, the real wages for the bottom four quintiles (a quintile is 20%) remained static, while wages for the top quintile tripled, with the exception of the top 1 % (entertainers, professional athletes and your favs, the Republicans who head corporations) soared.

Anyway, I have found the following effective when an obscene caller in on the line. It's appropriate for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6bFTVi0hHs
plainoldme

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 08:39 pm
@ican711nm,

You are definitely confusing the oligarchs, those rapists who are making certain that no one has anything with the rightist liberals.

So, ican, are a rapist or a rapee?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Thu 23 Sep, 2010 10:35 pm
@plainoldme,
Quote:
, the Republicans who head corporations
)

Do any dems head major corporations?
Did their income soar during the same time period?
0 Replies

ican711nm

Reply Fri 24 Sep, 2010 12:59 pm
It is hard for me to really believe that leftist liberals are dumb enough to actually believe the stupid things they post, claim, and advocate.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 09:37 pm
About Chief Executive magazine

Chief Executive is a controlled circulation magazine that has been published since 1977. It reaches 42,000 chief executive officers and their peers, making the total readership 228,000.

With which party would you affiliate yourself in the upcoming presidential election?

Democratic 13%

Independent 33%

Republican 54%
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Mon 27 Sep, 2010 11:55 pm

On the news this week, American Apache helicopters attack targets within Pakistan.
revelette

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 08:57 am
@McTag,
Was it done with Pakistan approval? Not that i think in this case we (as in US) need it as AQ has been in Pakistan since they largely left Afghanistan and has been supporting extremist Taliban all this time.

Regardless I am still in favor of getting out even if at the time things are pretty much the same as they are now. I think we can do about the same as we are now without being all bogged down in the countries which really don't want us there anyway even if they also don't want to be ruled by the Taliban or in the case of Iraq--who knows.
0 Replies

plainoldme

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 08:58 am
@McTag,
I just read a headline . . . did not want to read further . . . from the NYT about the CIA setting up drones in Pakistan.
ican711nm

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:10 am
@plainoldme,
Drones in Pakistan kill bad guys but don't themselves get killed--only occassionally are they destroyed by bad guys.
0 Replies

McTag

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 11:47 am
@plainoldme,

Drones schmones- these were piloted helicopters.

Drones are being employed too, of course, but this is an escalation, deeply resented in most Pakistani circles.
parados

Reply Tue 28 Sep, 2010 04:48 pm
@okie,
Quote:
revelette, the quotes you provided from Obama himself support what I posted. Please note what parados posted accusing me of lying, as he accuses anyone that disagrees with him or discovers his lies with the same thing as he does, but his accusations are fraudulant. ... By now, we know that parados is such an extreme partisan that he will defend anything that Obama does and says with lawyerly ease and lack of conscience. If you are interested in a logical debate, just ignore parados.

Sure okie.. and you never called Obama a kook did you?
0 Replies