Will Bush ever be punished?

wolf

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 05:19 pm
Steissd, I've always been a supporter of the right of the Jewish people to live peacefully on their ancestors' land. I've never sympathized with the Arab nations' rigid reaction to the return from diaspora. Hamas' terrorism amid the Palestinians' absence of diplomatic respect merited a hard wing Israeli policy.

But this ugliness has been taken advantage of by the Bush cabal and Sharon. Intelligence agencies took over the terrorism and are using it for a coup against the world. You are now what you used to hate. Hamas was genuine... al Qaeda is a ghostly construction, a monster of Loch Ness.

The lies become transparant, and are so despicable. America and Israel, in trying to do good, have brought up the most evil in men. Behind a clownesque president works a junta of racists, fascists and overly hubristic fraudsters with unprecedented powers.

Fortunately, the more corrupt you get, the more stupid you get. We see through it: 9/11/01 was an artificial and necessary lever for the policies we witness now. To combat terrorism by sharpening it actively and blaming it on others is probably the most shameful operation in history.

Should this administration be punished? By all standards I was brought up with I answer unequivocally yes. Dubya can go milk horses, but the men behind him deserve the electric chair. Ask the families of 3000+ New Yorkers.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 05:49 pm
And the only defense is a bunch of caster beans and a 15 year old centrifuge that was buried before Desert Storm. Hmmmmmmmmmm! Brillant! Don't forget the mobile labs that the British say were given to them to create gas, hmmmm! Brillant!!! They have WofMD and we know where they are!!!!!!!!! Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 06:06 pm
8 x 10 glossies with circles and arrrows and 'riting on the backs.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 06:30 pm
There should be a picture made with GWBush and "his" administration, with a large red circle and bar in the middle, and distributed to all the world. c.i.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 08:32 pm
steissd

And you think you are on the cutting edge...to hell with Fourth Generation Warfare, let's go right to the FIFTH Generation.

Fifth generation warfare recognizes the futility of bombing civilians to get leaders of some target country to either follow or relinquish some operative policy because the leaders of those target countries usually don't give a **** about their civilians. Indeed, if some vestige of democratic style elections persists (unlikely) then some pretense has to be made, but there need be no necessary connection between actual perpetrators and who it is who gets bombed for show (see historical record on second Iraq war).

Fifth generation warfare is resolute and goes immediately to the heart of things, seeking out, through an extensive and worldwide network of left-leaning household staffs, the actual individuals who tell other people to go shoot other people, then, functioning in highly trained teams, take those individuals and crazy-glue their nipples to the granite kitchen countertops, pull their pants down, and spank their bare asses raw using large holy books, filming the attack, and then broadcasting it wirelessly to the world.

The reason Fifth Generation warfare holds such promise can be best understood if one imagines an audience of Palestinians watching on TV Ariel Sharon's fat wrinkly pinkening ass awash in fleshy waves from each blow.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 08:56 pm
Blatham -- Would you mind taking the crazy glue to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue at your earliest convenience? We have a little job for you. Make that a case of crazy glue. Following day at the Pentagon. We will provide a full range of holy books.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 08:58 pm
Dys, i take it you suggest that this is a mass-a-cree . . .

. . . in four part harmony . . .
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:04 pm
What if the whole world got together and decided to get tough with Israel, and decided to hold it to the same standards that civilized nations are held to...

What if the world decided that Israel's apartheid society is ugly and primitive...

What if the US decided to revoke the affirmative action support it gives to Israel... after all, no nation deserves special treatment - especially a distrustful, militant nation with various types of undeclared WMDs.

Do you think it's possible that Israel could become such a pain in the world's ass, and such a threat to world peace that the world is forced to undergo an Israelectomy?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:07 pm
yeah , you can get anything you want at George's Pentagon, custom made, reality not included. Mother rapers-father rapers and all the smart bombs you need.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:07 pm
Hanging would be too good for him
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:11 pm
Not to mention the insult to the rope . . .
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:31 pm
I think they deserve the same thing those 3000 plus innocent Iraqi's got, although that would be an insult to those killed by the Bush League. c.i.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Thu 26 Jun, 2003 09:58 pm
Hang 'em by the balls, 'cept they ain't got any - just a bunch of chickenhawks. Runts of the litter at that.
0 Replies

GreenEyes

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 02:20 am
hey... but didn't Iraq pose an immenent danger to the US? Weren't they tied to Osama Bin Loser? More INNOCENT lives have been lost since we invaded Iraq than 9/11 and the number grows. Where is Osama Bin Loser? He was and is No. 1 on US hit list???? Bush is so screwed, unless of course you think lying about blow jobs and shady land deals (that didn't kill anyone except the dude that comitted suicide) is more impeachment worthy??? Vietnam... I am afraid again.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:45 am
Another great nominee for the Supreme Court... lap-dog to his don'-wanna-know boss:

The Texas Clemency Memos Gonzales repeatedly failed to apprise Bush of some of the most salient issues in the cases at hand ...

Gonzales's summaries were Bush's primary source of information in deciding whether someone would live or die. Each is only three to seven pages long and generally consists of little more than a brief description of the crime, a paragraph or two on the defendant's personal background, and a condensed legal history. Although the summaries rarely make a recommendation for or against execution, many have a clear prosecutorial bias, and all seem to assume that if an appeals court rejected one or another of a defendant's claims, there is no conceivable rationale for the governor to revisit that claim. This assumption ignores one of the most basic reasons for clemency: the fact that the justice system makes mistakes.

A close examination of the Gonzales memoranda suggests that Governor Bush frequently approved executions based on only the most cursory briefings on the issues in dispute. In fact, in these documents Gonzales repeatedly failed to apprise the governor of crucial issues in the cases at hand: ineffective counsel, conflict of interest, mitigating evidence, even actual evidence of innocence.

http://www.theatlantic.com/unbound/interviews/int2003-06-18.htm

It's certainly not an accident that "Bush didn't know."
0 Replies

PDiddie

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 07:59 am
Try to picture the smirk on this man's face as he checked his little 'deny' box, then ambled off to the gym or the golf course.

He experiences schadenfreude in being responsible for others' deaths.

I'm telling you, he's way sicker than Vito Corleone or Tony Soprano or even a real life mobster like John Gotti.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 08:06 am
I would have said he is immune to any type of censure. However, if things continue to go wrong in both Afghanistan and Iraq the American people may wake up to the extent of the blunder this administration has made and also the lie that fostered it. If the politicians and the media sense that they will go after Bush with a blood lust. The politicians in an effort to CYA and the media because it sells.
0 Replies

Tartarin

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 08:51 am
According to an analysis I heard on NPR this morning, the White House was depending on the American public to get bored with the Iraq story after the invasion had been completed and click to a new story. Guess what. The sheep are still crowded in that corner of their pen, watching, wondering...
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 09:13 am
Bush Calls for Changes in Africa to End Wars and Promote
Trade
By RICHARD W. STEVENSON
President Bush demanded Liberia's leader step down, called
for change in Zimbabwe and for the dispatching of an envoy
to Sudan.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/27/international/africa/27PREX.html?th

Is Bush looking for new soft targets or somewhere else for the US to get burned again?
0 Replies

Violet Lake

Reply Fri 27 Jun, 2003 11:58 am
He's trying to keep your eye off the ball - just keep moving... never make yourself a stationary target. He's counting on you being stupid, apathetic, immoral, or all of the above.

That's the way con men work. He's not good at it though. I wouldn't be surprised if he spills the beans by mistake. Laughing
0 Replies