Oral Sex

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:50 am
malek wrote:
Smorgs and squinney, I have no idea what gender you are and will now have to look around to find out (unless you can save me some time that is). It makes life interesting I suppose, but it also leads for some highly embarrassing replies.
One thing shines through though, a lot of you seem to have known each other for quite some time. How long has this site been in operation?

smorgs and squinney are definitely female and you wouldn't have to look far on the threads to notice that.

The forum has been around for a few years, now and prior to that many of the posters were on a site called "abuzz", now non-existant.

There is a core of posters who know each other very well (at least on the site). You will probably note the post count by the names and you can assume that high count = well known.

Welcome - I hope you like it here.

As for the thread, I googled: utah statute oral sex

I found: Weird Sex Laws

Which contains:

Quote:
Utah state legislation outlaws all sex with anyone but your spouse. Next to that adultery, oral and anal sex, masturbation are considered sodomy and can lead to imprisonment. Sex with an animal - unless performed for profit - however is NOT considered sodomy. Polygamy - provided only the missionary position has been applied - is only a misdemeanor.

(The following was received from Patrick Clark [email protected]
a resident of Utah: "Unfortunately, your page on weird USA sex laws ( http://www.bertc.com/sexlaws.htm ) has some errors. Utah law does not consider masturbation to be sodomy. Specifically, Utah Code section 76-5-403 ( http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE76/htm/76_05048.htm ) defines sodomy to include the mouth or anus of one person, and the genitals of another. Near as I can tell by reading the law, both are guilty of the misdemeanor, unless it's without consent. Then it's a felony for the aggressor. I can't find anything making private masturbation illegal. In public, on the other hand . . .

Also, "polygamy" is actually "bigamy" in Utah law (section 76-7-101 at http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE76/htm/76_09002.htm), and it's a felony. Of course, adultery and fornication are both illegal, but there's no mention of position in the Utah Code anywhere.

Finally, regarding sex with animals, it's not "sodomy," true. It's "bestiality," which is a misdemeanor (section 76-9-301.8 at http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE76/htm/76_0B015.htm). If done for pay--in fact, if any of the legal or illegal things listed above (aside from bigamy) are done in public--it's lewdness or sexual battery, depending on how willing any other person involved might be (section 76-9-70 at http://www.le.state.ut.us/~code/TITLE76/htm/76_0B037.htm).

Yes, it's anal of me to call this to your attention. I'm a picky sort, especially when my state's already, um, interesting reputation is unfairly attacked.')

There appear to be other amusing and (frankly) ridiculous laws which I will bear in mind if my girlfriend and I go on holiday to the US. Why is this kind of thing not in the tourist guides? Laughing

This has reminded me of something which I heard some time ago and now I've done the internet research:

Quote:
Determining the legal status of oral sex has posed a challenge for Singapore's judiciary in recent years (Leong/Singapore/SCH), but a final position now appears to have been reached: "Oral sex is a crime unless it is followed by penile-vaginal sex, Singapore's Court of Appeal ruled Feb. 21 [1997]. "the coitus of the male and female sexual organs" is natural and "unnatural acts" are permitted only as foreplay, the court said." RW/2696

Real, isn't it? Shocked
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:02 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
malek wrote:
One thing I would suggest on this site, is that members possibly have a M or F next to their names, indicating their gender.

I reckon if you look at my avatar long enough you will realize that I am one hot bitch.

And I am one superfly stud. I'm talking Shaft superfly. Sam Jackson Shaft, not Richard Roundtree.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:03 am
happycat wrote:
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Gus, having spent the past three months or so, blowing Slappy, Kicky and Francis out of the water, we now find ourselves with some new male competition it would seem.

I think it's time we upped things a gear and post the pics from our recent thong jogathon, don't you?

yes please do!! Cool

I've just tried to PM them to you, Happy, but I pressed the wrong button and they've been sent to Prince.
I tried to delete it quickly, but he beat me to it and opened the message.

I would imagine that right this minute, he is experiencing some serious yearnings.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:14 am
Maybe the F M idea was not a good one, judging by the responses. Very Happy

This place is very funny and SO fast!

Kitchen Pete, it's now becoming obvious (I think) that the lady may have been just sending a funny email and just testing the waters beforehand.
Are those laws still in force I wonder?
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:18 am
Welcome to A2K, Malek.

Lord Ellpus = M, but F on Thursday evenings, by special arrangement.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:27 am
malek wrote:
You must know this lady very well Victor, as I would never dream of saying such a thing in public and in such an unsubtle way.

Neither would I.
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:28 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Welcome to A2K, Malek.

Lord Ellpus = M, but F on Thursday evenings, by special arrangement.

Your Lordship, you must include the small print:

"Spatula service may be provided, following written agreement in advance, subject to status. An additional charge for the spatula will be applied."

You know the trouble you were in last time you forgot to mention this! Rolling Eyes

Laughing
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:55 am
Just for Malek during the holidays,

Select the cookie or cookies of your choice.

http://butrfly.net/Albums/MiscellaneousGoodies/Images/glady.jpg_tn.jpg

http://butrfly.net/Albums/MiscellaneousGoodies/Images/gman.jpg_tn.jpg

What you do with your cookies after the holidays is up to you, but please practice law abiding sex when you do.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 08:58 am
I believe you signed a confidentiality clause if I remember correctly, KP.

What we got up to that weekend should remain between you, me and that unfortunate waiter, or I shall be forced to notify my Barrister, the Right Honorable Fortescue Panderbody QC.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:51 am
malek wrote:
I'm no gentleman really, it's just that I don't know anyone here very well.

One thing I would suggest on this site, is that members possibly have a M or F next to their names, indicating their gender. It would be very helpful, believe me.
I've already made one or two mistakes so far which have caused a smile or two to say the least!
Smorgs and squinney, I have no idea what gender you are and will now have to look around to find out (unless you can save me some time that is). It makes life interesting I suppose, but it also leads for some highly embarrassing replies.
One thing shines through though, a lot of you seem to have known each other for quite some time. How long has this site been in operation?

I'll be anything you want me to be, malik...

x
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 09:57 am
A simple F will do for now, Smorgs. :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:02 am
No such thing as a simple F, malik

x
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:05 am
smorgs is playing dirty and going for extra points, referring to Malek as MaLIK while in the oral sex thread. I demand a recount!
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:06 am
Smorgs, I agree, although it doesn't pay to over complicate things too much.

A good, straightforward F usually gets the job done.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:29 am
Butrflynet wrote:
smorgs is playing dirty and going for extra points, referring to Malek as MaLIK while in the oral sex thread. I demand a recount!

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:57 am
KP- That tourist guide for the US sounds like "Cha-ching" to me. Shall we collaborate?

F- Squinney
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 10:58 am
Ooops! The F comes after, right?
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:17 am
squinney wrote:
Ooops! The F comes after, right?

In an ideal world, I believe the preferred order is:

1. F comes at the same time
2. F "ladies" first
3. M helps F to come second
4. F comes after M has long departed the scene, perhaps with R

[Note: in this context R = Rabbit :wink: ]
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:24 am
all this dirty talk is distrating the **** out of me. squinney, can you run home for lunch?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 11:33 am
Embarrassed

I dunno. When you put it like THAT Bear it just sounds so...R.

KP - Now, that's a handy guide!
0 Replies