Oral Sex

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 12:46 am
I received an e-mail today from a women that I have been e-mailing since 1996. In the message she asked me my opinion on oral sex. When I responded to her message she e-mailed me the Utah statute on oral sex.
What's up with this woman? Any opinions?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 6,142 • Replies: 127
No top replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 12:56 am
You're allowed to give head to statues?
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:01 am
Nothings wrong with her!

That's just everyday conversation for some folk.

If you don't like the email - just don't reply...

Otherwise, just have a discussion on oral sex - you are two adults, nothing wrong in a discussion, she obvious knows you well enough to ask your opinion. Or you could just go down and sort it out.

x
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:02 am
Does the Mormon church use statutes to compel morality? It's amazing they manage to have all those kids. Well, maybe not if sex is only used to procreate.

How boring.
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:07 am
Diane wrote:
Does the Mormon church use statutes to compel morality? It's amazing they manage to have all those kids. Well, maybe not if sex is only used to procreate.

How boring.

She's not a Mormon! I love oral sex especially when I am the recipient!
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:30 am
Of course you do...

You're a man.
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:44 am
smorgs wrote:
Of course you do...

You're a man.

I dont.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:47 am
Yeah Laughing
0 Replies

dadpad

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 01:57 am
I do however believe in the philosophy that it is better to give than recieve.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 02:00 am
Yep, you hit it right on the button there, DP. :wink:

I quite agree.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 02:03 am
I agree too Very Happy
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 04:31 am
I am curious as to how you responded in the first place Victor Murphy, to get a reply from her citing a law regarding oral sex.
On the surface, it does seem a bit strange that she sent that statute to you, although I don't find it strange at all that she initiated a discussion regarding the subject.
If I had been corresponding with a lady for ten years I would have probably run out of things to say if the conversation was limited to certain so called safe topics. Maybe she was feeling the same way.

Has the thought occurred to you that she had initially wanted to maybe broaden the horizons a bit? I have no idea what the relationship is here, but my first reaction was that she was probably wanting to spice things up slightly.
It would have been interesting to see how she would have reacted if you had told her exactly what you liked about oral sex, in reasonable detail. After all, she did ask! You could have then asked her the same question and possibly ended up with a very steamy reply. Cool

It may well be that she has some peculiar reason for asking in the first place, but I feel that you may have lost a possible opportunity to "enhance" your future correspondence together.
Flirty, (yes, erotic as well) correspondence can be a very good thing between consenting adults. When written well, it can be very arousing for both parties.
Do you think that she was trying to spice things up in a roundabout way?

However I may be totally misreading the situation not knowing all the facts, in which case please ignore the above.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 04:54 am
Montana wrote:
I agree too Very Happy

So do I but both at once is nice as well. :wink:
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 05:37 am
malek wrote:
I am curious as to how you responded in the first place Victor Murphy, to get a reply from her citing a law regarding oral sex.
On the surface, it does seem a bit strange that she sent that statute to you, although I don't find it strange at all that she initiated a discussion regarding the subject.
If I had been corresponding with a lady for ten years I would have probably run out of things to say if the conversation was limited to certain so called safe topics. Maybe she was feeling the same way.

Has the thought occurred to you that she had initially wanted to maybe broaden the horizons a bit? I have no idea what the relationship is here, but my first reaction was that she was probably wanting to spice things up slightly.
It would have been interesting to see how she would have reacted if you had told her exactly what you liked about oral sex, in reasonable detail. After all, she did ask! You could have then asked her the same question and possibly ended up with a very steamy reply. Cool

It may well be that she has some peculiar reason for asking in the first place, but I feel that you may have lost a possible opportunity to "enhance" your future correspondence together.
Flirty, (yes, erotic as well) correspondence can be a very good thing between consenting adults. When written well, it can be very arousing for both parties.
Do you think that she was trying to spice things up in a roundabout way?

However I may be totally misreading the situation not knowing all the facts, in which case please ignore the above.

I live almost two thousand miles away from her there is no chance in anything happening! If she lived near me, I definitely would go after her!
0 Replies

Victor Murphy

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 05:41 am
Montana wrote:
I agree too Very Happy

Can I come up to New Brunswick and do you, Montana? http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/8463948093ffbaff25574b.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 05:49 am
Could it be that she was simply trying to make a dramatic point?

Ofcourse everyone loves oral sex. We are humans and sex feels good.

Is there some kind of law against oral sex in Utah??
Could it be that she was just trying to make conversation by pointing it out?

Honestly, if it were me, that might be how I would bring about the conversation.
I would ask someone what they thought about oral sex, how the felt about it, then maybe throw in some side comment like " jail bird" and tell them about the law. Laughing

But, that is just MY way of writting.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:05 am
Victor Murphy wrote:

I live almost two thousand miles away from her there is no chance in anything happening! If she lived near me, I definitely would go after her!

I'm not saying you have to marry her but just maybe just write about more things than the weather and the price of gas. Maybe this was what she was hinting at.

Like I say, I might be totally wrong but if she was wanting to inject some new life into your two way correspondence and you knew that a future email from her could potentially contain something to make your pulse race a bit, I'd bet you would open it just that little bit quicker. :wink: No?
I know it would be the first email I'd open if it was me.
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:10 am
Victor Murphy wrote:
Montana wrote:
I agree too Very Happy

Can I come up to New Brunswick and do you, Montana? http://www.able2know.com/forums/images/avatars/8463948093ffbaff25574b.jpg

You must know this lady very well Victor, as I would never dream of saying such a thing in public and in such an unsubtle way.
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:25 am
Where have you been, Monty?

Have you been away having oral sex somewhere?

Nice to 'see' you sweetie xxxxxx
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:42 am
Laughing

Malek - That aint no lady. That's Montana.

Montana, meet Malek. Malek, Montana.

(Now that you know each other... ) Laughing
0 Replies