Oral Sex

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:51 am
squinney wrote:
Laughing

Malek - That aint no lady. That's Montana.

Montana, meet Malek. Malek, Montana.

(Now that you know each other... ) Laughing

I reserve my judgement on your first statement squinney. Montana hasn't reacted yet and if it was a joke between friends who know each other well, then I apologize.
It's just that Victor started the thread by apparently being shocked that a woman would dare to talk about oral sex, and within a short space of time he's making comments like that to Montana.

I thought that his unsubtlety towards Montana may have been an indicator as to his style of writing, and therefore why his email friend had chosen to respond with a law Statute! :wink:
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:54 am
malek, my name is smorgs btw...

Just in case no-one introduces us.

x
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 06:57 am
Oh, sure. A gentleman shows up here and ya all start preening... Very Happy
0 Replies

smorgs

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:03 am
You gotta take it where you find it, squinney!

You wouldn't begrudge a woman of my age a little flirtation would you?

Besides, gus and ellpus aren't around, so I have no-one to sexually harass today, and it's a bit quiet in work.

x
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:10 am
I'm no gentleman really, it's just that I don't know anyone here very well.

One thing I would suggest on this site, is that members possibly have a M or F next to their names, indicating their gender. It would be very helpful, believe me.
I've already made one or two mistakes so far which have caused a smile or two to say the least!
Smorgs and squinney, I have no idea what gender you are and will now have to look around to find out (unless you can save me some time that is). It makes life interesting I suppose, but it also leads for some highly embarrassing replies.
One thing shines through though, a lot of you seem to have known each other for quite some time. How long has this site been in operation?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:13 am
malek - you're interesting. welcome

happycat = F
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:15 am
I ain't seen Montana around here for months then she cums right out in the oral sex thread...
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:15 am
Happycat, you're colorful! Very Happy

Thank you.

Malek = M
0 Replies

malek

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:19 am
I've just seen your later post Smorgs and have ticked you off as "F". :wink:
That's 2 down, 65000 to go!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:21 am
malek wrote:
I've just seen your later post Smorgs and have ticked you off as "F". :wink:
That's 2 down, 65000 to go!

Careful, she's easy...

... to tick off. ;-)
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:23 am
Victor - Actually, I can't imagine why the woman brought up the subject only to come back with a quote from the law books. Did she offer her personal opinion or debate the topic with you at all? Was it open for discussion?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:26 am
malek wrote:
One thing I would suggest on this site, is that members possibly have a M or F next to their names, indicating their gender.

I reckon if you look at my avatar long enough you will realize that I am one hot bitch.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:34 am
Now that's one for the quotable quotes file!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:34 am
I think she was trying to let you know that not only are you perverted but you are criminally perverted.

As to whether she likes the criminally perverted........
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:36 am
parados wrote:
I think she was trying to let you know that not only are you perverted but you are criminally perverted.

As to whether she likes the criminally perverted........

but only in Utah :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:37 am
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
malek wrote:
One thing I would suggest on this site, is that members possibly have a M or F next to their names, indicating their gender.

I reckon if you look at my avatar long enough you will realize that I am one hot bitch.

I can confirm this, and have the pictures to prove it!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:40 am
Gus, having spent the past three months or so, blowing Slappy, Kicky and Francis out of the water, we now find ourselves with some new male competition it would seem.

I think it's time we upped things a gear and post the pics from our recent thong jogathon, don't you?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:43 am
<looks up from table, grunts, goes back to scratching ass>
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:46 am
You could always respond with a list of your own strange sex laws from around the world and in her neighborhood.

For instance, did you know:

In London, it's illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle. (If the motorcycle is moving, go for it!)

In Indiana, mustaches are illegal if the bearer has a "tendency to habitually kiss other humans." (Ever looked in a dude's beard after a meal?)

It's illegal to have sex with a corpse anywhere in the United States. (Hey, tough beans if you don't like it. Move to Canada! They have cemetaries there too, ya know.)

An 18th century French prostitute could be spared punishment if she were willing to join the opera. (Those must be orgasmic auditions.)

In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish. (No, don't even go there. I don't want to know. Oh alright. Dead fish are okay?)

In Oxford, Ohio, it's illegal for a woman to strip off her clothing while standing in front of a man's picture. (What I want to know is who is the guy that proposed this law and how did he convince others to vote for its passage?) (Now this is one you could ask her about as another conversation starter.)

More of these gems here:

http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/sexlaws.htm

Do note the name of the website and mind the dribbles. :wink:
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Tue 19 Dec, 2006 07:46 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Gus, having spent the past three months or so, blowing Slappy, Kicky and Francis out of the water, we now find ourselves with some new male competition it would seem.

I think it's time we upped things a gear and post the pics from our recent thong jogathon, don't you?

yes please do!! Cool
0 Replies