LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:16 pm
blatham wrote:
A little nod to LSM...the thread title is funny.

Funny? I don't know about that, but it is the Christmas season &....
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:17 pm
old europe wrote:
Setanta wrote:
I could care less what they do, they want to sleep with their daddy, nothing to me.

Oh, I dunno. As long as her baby isn't from her da......

Wait!

LSM: would you support the baby if it was from her daddy?

Still not the babys fault, the sickos involved in a situtaion like that should not be allowed to raise the child.
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:20 pm
Cycloptichorn wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
old europe wrote:
Or two African-American lesbians?

Or yellow or red or brown or white, the baby is innocent.

Didn't you say something about being a Catholic a while back? Laughing

Cycloptichorn

Yes. That is a part of why i don't believe that a baby is guilty of anything, do you?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:22 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
<LSM>

I know you're not implying that i'm a lesbian, you don't think that highly of conservatives, probaly especially female conservatives.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:26 pm
Quote:
. . . who sid they don't?

Drunk posting, anyone?
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:28 pm
I have nothing against lesbians. In fact, I own several of their dvds.
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:30 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
i don't believe that a baby is guilty of anything, do you?

yes, babies are vile and disgusting creatures

they scream and cry at inappropriate times, puke and drool all over the place and seem to have no concept of personal hygiene, often simply crapping or urinating in their pants
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:34 pm
djjd62 wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
i don't believe that a baby is guilty of anything, do you?

yes, babies are vile and disgusting creatures

they scream and cry at inappropriate times, puke and drool all over the place and seem to have no concept of personal hygiene, often simply crapping or urinating in their pants

What a GRINCH!!!
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:37 pm
Setanta wrote:
Quote:

Drunk posting, anyone?

Petty posts anyone?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:46 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Setanta wrote:
Quote:

Drunk posting, anyone?

Petty posts anyone?

Oh yeah, petty posts are all we ever see from you.
0 Replies

old europe

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 07:46 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Still not the babys fault, the sickos involved in a situtaion like that should not be allowed to raise the child.

Soooooo....... as you started this thread, does this mean you support Mary Cheney, or do you just support her baby?
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:05 pm
old europe wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:

Soooooo....... as you started this thread, does this mean you support Mary Cheney, or do you just support her baby?

Gawd, OE, give it a rest, huh. You're not going to trip me up on this, so please....ok.
I have answered all of your questions, from what I thought were serious to the inane. You can draw from those answers what you will.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 07:26 am
OK guys. I think it's time to stop piling on here. MSM has ceased posting in the manner we all protested. Not everyone manages to accomplish such a change and that really ought not to go unnoticed or unrewarded.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 07:42 am
I would seriously like to know how LSM can condemn peple like Nancy Pelosi for some vague unprovable accusation and yet embrace someone like Mary Cheney whose actions are diametrically opposed to Christian beliefs when she claims to be a Christian and claims the moral high ground for it.

That is not piling on. The rest of the thread.....maybe Laughing
0 Replies

LoneStarMadam

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:04 am
Nancy Pelosi is soon to be speaker of the house, two heartbeats away from the presidency, what she says matters.
Mary Cheney is going to have a baby, I am happy that she isn't having an abortion. Nowhere have you, BPB seen anything that says I am happy that Mary is having a baby out of wedlock or that I condone her behavior.
I have already said, it's all I can do to take care of my soul, all I can do for anyone else is pray.
You can accept this explanation or not.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:05 am
I am sure Mary Cheney will raise her child well. The only reason this is even being discussed is because her dad is Dick Cheney who has a different belief about homosexuals then some of the posters here. Yet, despite that, I bet he loves her very much and is happy she will be bringing him a grandchild that he can scowl at and guarantee a wonderful future with all his Haliburton money.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:06 am
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Nancy Pelosi is soon to be speaker of the house, two heartbeats away from the presidency, what she says matters.
Mary Cheney is going to have a baby, I am happy that she isn't having an abortion. Nowhere have you, BPB seen anything that says I am happy that Mary is having a baby out of wedlock or that I condone her behavior.
I have already said, it's all I can do to take care of my soul, all I can do for anyone else is pray.
You can accept this explanation or not.

I accept it and find it hypocritical and a tap dance. I would find it so if it came from blatham , someone I highly respect and am fond of.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:06 am
Why should any of us care what Mary Cheney is doing. She is a private citizen and should not be the basis for your lame partisen discussions.

Mary Cheney is having a baby and really no one should care.

I wish her luck.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:08 am
woiyo wrote:
Why should any of us care what Mary Cheney is doing. She is a private citizen and should not be the basis for your lame partisen discussions.

Mary Cheney is having a baby and really no one should care.

I wish her luck.

I don't give a **** if Mary Cheney has 100 babies, and wears a super hero costume with a big L on her chest friend woiyo. There, better?
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Thu 7 Dec, 2006 08:17 am
Quote:
But Ms. Cheney wrote in a book published this year that she had considered resigning from the campaign after learning that Mr. Bush would endorse the proposed amendment. She said that she decided to stay because other important issues were at stake in the 2004 campaign.

As she promoted her book last spring, she said a federal ban on same-sex marriage would "write discrimination into the Constitution." The vice president has hinted at disapproval of the proposed amendment. Asked where he stood on the issue during a campaign stop in Iowa in 2004, Mr. Cheney said, "Freedom means freedom for everyone."

The Mary Cheney matter IS important (unfortunately for her personal privacy) because her father's government and political movement has very callously and purposefully used anti-gay divisive strategies for electoral gain.

re LSM's thing on Pelosi/Nambla... it is an illogical and irrational and slimey repetition of a rightwing electoral gambit which sought to achieve two ends:
1) minimize the electoral consequences of the Foley matter (they are just as sexually perverse and immoral and unchristian as we are)
2) the attempt to scare folks about the extremism of the democrat party with a portrayal of Pelosi as representative of "San Francisco values" (like Hollywood values, but even worse sexually).

Because LSM's insistence on tying Pelosi to Nambla is illogical, irrational and slimey, there's no problem in anyone taking her to task for that. Or any other such "argument" she might make. Or any claim about anything for which she forwards no compelling rationale or evidence greater than her own self-certainty.

But she HAS stopped with the "come on and fight me, you coward with the liberal brain cancer and teeny weiner!" stuff. So we ought to stop with it too.
0 Replies