Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:44 pm
pace yourself LSM a lot of us just got off work and need time to catch up. I'm just on my first glass.
0 Replies
 
Cycloptichorn
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:46 pm
Damn east-coasters. Still have an hour to go until my first puf.... er, yeah, glass, that's the ticket

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:48 pm
djjd62 wrote:
not according to bill oreilly :wink:

Laughing
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:50 pm
old europe wrote:
Well, I don't know what the fuss is about.

LSM has come out in favour of Lesbian rights. She supports the right of a lesbian couple to have a child together.

No big deal.

I support the right of the baby, I could care less what lesbians do.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:53 pm
djjd62 wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I think I know what's happening here.
When Colin Powell announced that he was a Republican, the stuff started He's an uncle tom, he's a sell out Then Condi Rice, remember the aunt jamima comments, as well as some other ones?


i'm pretty sure after the treatment he got from the bush team he probably feels that way to, in time condi might see the light, i hear she's really quite bright

Colin Powell went against the presidents policy, nothing wrong with that, but he serves at the presidents pleasure, as do all cabinet chairs. If they don't like the policy, they should go, which Powell did. However, Powell stuck it to the WH too in the form of Richard Armitage, remember valerie Plame? Powell knew it was Armitage that told about her being a CIA employee. Most politicians would eat their young to further their own agenda.
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:54 pm
then you support homosexuals cohabitating, right?
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:55 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
then you support homosexuals cohabitating, right?

I could care less what they do, they want to sleep with their daddy, nothing to me.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:58 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
then you support homosexuals cohabitating, right?

I could care less what they do, they want to sleep with their daddy, nothing to me.



Shocked, so you're saying that dick cheney is the father of his own grandchild, shameful
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:02 pm
Jesus will judge you for advocating homosexuality LSM.

The blood and soul of that precious infant is on your hands.
0 Replies
 
blatham
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:05 pm
The nation's fallin backwards
now turkey-baster-bastards
are welcomed in the White House
what next? I ask you all

Rushmore with huge pudenda?
It's the homosex agenda
And we know who's off-stage waitin'
Satan

Yes, the USA is sinkin'
put another shot in Lincoln
everything is crumblin
what next? I ask you all

Scalia's robes, full of jism?
Crystal meth evangelism?
And we know who's off-stage waitin
Satan
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:06 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Jesus will judge you for advocating homosexuality LSM.

The blood and soul of that precious infant is on your hands.

I don't advocate for homosexuals, nor having babies, I do support the baby.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:08 pm
You don't advocate having babies ? ! ? ! ?

You're opposed to having babies ? ! ? ! ?

How very Satanic of you.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:11 pm
Djjd, you're havin' way too much fun, young man.

You don't fool me, you sure aren't a Liberal--you're a New Democrat, aintcha? Fess up, Boy.

Besides, who could be a Liberal right now--you don't even know what their agenda is, cause when Stephane Dion speaks English, you can't understand a word he says. He should stick to French--at least then i'd know what he's sayin' . . .
0 Replies
 
Bi-Polar Bear
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:13 pm
blatham wrote:
The nation's fallin backwards
now turkey-baster-bastards
are welcomed in the White House
what next? I ask you all

Rushmore with huge pudenda?
It's the homosex agenda
And we know who's off-stage waitin'
Satan

Yes, the USA is sinkin'
put another shot in Lincoln
everything is crumblin
what next? I ask you all

Scalia's robes, full of jism?
Crystal meth evangelism?
And we know who's off-stage waitin
Satan


Bravo, Bravo. S.O S.O.
0 Replies
 
Setanta
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:16 pm
This thread is so gay Rolling Eyes . . .
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:16 pm
Setanta wrote:
Djjd, you're havin' way too much fun, young man.

You don't fool me, you sure aren't a Liberal--you're a New Democrat, aintcha? Fess up, Boy.

Besides, who could be a Liberal right now--you don't even know what their agenda is, cause when Stephane Dion speaks English, you can't understand a word he says. He should stick to French--at least then i'd know what he's sayin' . . .


this little interlude pretty much sums up my political leanings

a bloody peasant and damn proud of it

ARTHUR:
How do you do, good lady? I am Arthur, King of the Britons. Who's castle is that?
WOMAN:
King of the who?
ARTHUR:
The Britons.
WOMAN:
Who are the Britons?
ARTHUR:
Well, we all are. We are all Britons, and I am your king.
WOMAN:
I didn't know we had a king. I thought we were an autonomous collective.
DENNIS:
You're fooling yourself. We're living in a dictatorship: a self-perpetuating autocracy in which the working classes--
WOMAN:
Oh, there you go bringing class into it again.
DENNIS:
That's what it's all about. If only people would hear of--
ARTHUR:
Please! Please, good people. I am in haste. Who lives in that castle?
WOMAN:
No one lives there.
ARTHUR:
Then who is your lord?
WOMAN:
We don't have a lord.
ARTHUR:
What?
DENNIS:
I told you. We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune. We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week,...
ARTHUR:
Yes.
DENNIS:
...but all the decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting...
ARTHUR:
Yes, I see.
DENNIS:
...by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs,...
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of more major--
ARTHUR:
Be quiet! I order you to be quiet!
WOMAN:
Order, eh? Who does he think he is? Heh.
ARTHUR:
I am your king!
WOMAN:
Well, I didn't vote for you.
ARTHUR:
You don't vote for kings.
WOMAN:
Well, how did you become King, then?
ARTHUR:
The Lady of the Lake,...
[angels sing]
...her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur.
[singing stops]
That is why I am your king!
DENNIS:
Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
ARTHUR:
Be quiet!
DENNIS:
Well, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
I mean, if I went 'round saying I was an emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!
ARTHUR:
Shut up, will you? Shut up!
DENNIS:
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
ARTHUR:
Shut up!
DENNIS:
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
ARTHUR:
Bloody peasant!
DENNIS:
Oh, what a give-away. Did you hear that? Did you hear that, eh? That's what I'm on about. Did you see him repressing me? You saw it, didn't you?
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:17 pm
Quote:

I do support the baby.


But isn't supporting babies a form of socialism?
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:19 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
old europe wrote:
Well, I don't know what the fuss is about.

LSM has come out in favour of Lesbian rights. She supports the right of a lesbian couple to have a child together.

No big deal.

I support the right of the baby, I could care less what lesbians do.


Ah, but what if it was two illegal lesbians?
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:21 pm
Or two African-American lesbians?
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 06:22 pm
Or two gay lesb......


....



Nevermind.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Mary With Child
  3. » Page 3
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/17/2021 at 10:12:22