LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:17 pm
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
I hope that you and all the other good christians find this a satanic abomination.

The only satanic abominations I see are people saying hateful things about a mother to be & her baby.
Maybe if Marys name were Chelsea Clinton the child would be better received here.


If the baby were Chelsea Clintons it would not be the product of two lesbians flaunting the institution of marriage and gift of life by flying in the face of God's well stated plan and circumventing it with artificial insemination by a donor.

This is contrary to every Christian teaching. Go ahead and deny it, but if you do, and you do not denounce it, then you approve it as surely as Nancy Pelosi endorses NAMBLA by not denouncing it and I don't see how you can claim to be a Christian or ever be entitled to do the Superior Dance again.

Beats killing her baby, as some here I'm sure are all for.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:18 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
I don't think having this a child out of wedlock is good for the child. A child needs two parents.

Why don't they get married?

Unless of course the mother to be is an illegal immigrant?


No, we let illegal immigrants get married. It is a right that we give illegal immigrants even though we deny it to many American citizens.

Go figure.

Maybe you should write to mary & advise her to have her baby killed, that is legal.
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:18 pm
It also beats denying her baby health care.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:19 pm
congrats to the couple, sad though that this news didn't give dick the fatal heart attack he so richly derves

this is a much more interesting mary and baby story

From Virgin Mary to mum
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:21 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
You are absolutely right Madam <<ebrown>>

except you should have said "two mothers to be and their baby."

Only one is having the baby. Mary with child is correct.


From the article you posted.

Quote:

The Washington Post reports that the Vice President's daughter Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, are expecting a baby.

Nowhere in the article does it say that both are pregnant.
0 Replies
 
Butrflynet
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:21 pm
Oh come now, Bear. Limbaugh hasn't opined on the subject yet, so how are we to know how to defend the hypocracy?




Quote:
Do as I say, not as I do.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:23 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
It also beats denying her baby health care.

Mary is a woman of means, her baby will have health care, or if she were to be poor, her baby would still have health care. Medicaid
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:27 pm
djjd62 wrote:
congrats to the couple, sad though that this news didn't give dick the fatal heart attack he so richly derves

this is a much more interesting mary and baby story

From Virgin Mary to mum

Careful that famous compassion that is so well known to be amongst liberals will get tarnished if you wish death on pwople.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:30 pm
i'm not a liberal, i'm a canadian
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:31 pm
djjd62 wrote:
i'm not a liberal, i'm a canadian

So, no liberals in canada?
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:32 pm
not according to bill oreilly :wink:
0 Replies
 
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:33 pm
As I said on the thread where Blatham posted this story earlier today -

Ick-o.
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:34 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
You are absolutely right Madam <<ebrown>>

except you should have said "two mothers to be and their baby."

Only one is having the baby. Mary with child is correct.


From the article you posted.

Quote:

The Washington Post reports that the Vice President's daughter Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, are expecting a baby.

Nowhere in the article does it say that both are pregnant.


No, it says they both are expecting. When I was expecting it meant that I was about to become a parent (in my case a father).

Since neither of them are going to be a father, it is safe to say that they are both "expecting" to be mothers.

Thus they are both mothers-to-be and the baby will be their child.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:35 pm
I think I know what's happening here.
When Colin Powell announced that he was a Republican, the stuff started He's an uncle tom, he's a sell out Then Condi Rice, remember the aunt jamima comments, as well as some other ones?
Republican gays have recieved much the same treatment. Many dems believe that the have sole ownership of minorities & when some of them run off the plantation, well, they aren't real black folks, or gays.
That is really pathetic.
0 Replies
 
LoneStarMadam
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:36 pm
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
LoneStarMadam wrote:
ebrown_p wrote:
You are absolutely right Madam <<ebrown>>

except you should have said "two mothers to be and their baby."

Only one is having the baby. Mary with child is correct.


From the article you posted.

Quote:

The Washington Post reports that the Vice President's daughter Mary Cheney, 37, and her partner of 15 years, Heather Poe, are expecting a baby.

Nowhere in the article does it say that both are pregnant.


No, it says they both are expecting. When I was expecting it meant that I was about to become a parent (in my case a father).

Since neither of them are going to be a father, it is safe to say that they are both "expecting" to be mothers.

Thus they are both mothers-to-be and the baby will be their child.

Only one is pregnant, being a man, that might be hard for you to understand. But no matter how bad you might've felt physically when your wife was expecting a baby, it was she, not you, that was pregnant.
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:39 pm
The quote that you are quibbling with is "mothers-to-be and their baby".

I was certainly a father-to-be, and my daughter is my baby. I never said pregnant. I simply said mothers-to-be and their baby.
0 Replies
 
old europe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:39 pm
Well, I don't know what the fuss is about.

LSM has come out in favour of Lesbian rights. She supports the right of a lesbian couple to have a child together.

No big deal.
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:40 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
I think I know what's happening here.
When Colin Powell announced that he was a Republican, the stuff started He's an uncle tom, he's a sell out Then Condi Rice, remember the aunt jamima comments, as well as some other ones?


i'm pretty sure after the treatment he got from the bush team he probably feels that way to, in time condi might see the light, i hear she's really quite bright
0 Replies
 
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:42 pm
LoneStarMadam wrote:
Many dems believe that the have sole ownership of minorities


i'm pretty sure it's illegal to own minorities these days, you might want to check your local laws however
0 Replies
 
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 05:42 pm
old europe wrote:
Well, I don't know what the fuss is about.

LSM has come out in favour of Lesbian rights. She supports the right of a lesbian couple to have a child together.

No big deal.


I get the feeling that only applies to Republican lesbian couples.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » Mary With Child
  3. » Page 2
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/17/2021 at 09:57:40