O.J. tells how he did it.

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:37 am
happycat wrote:

I think the LAPD probably has a more difficult time doing their job than other police agencies because they have so many factions to deal with in instances like this; a high profile case, celebrity/money/power status of the people involved, and all the entourage and public relations
associated with that person, not to mention the gaggle of powerful lawyers. It's not your average police/detective job.

The LAPD are notorious a**holes. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Factions to deal with? How about the cops who work in the worst conditions and still manage to do their job right? Without beating the snot out of people and causing bodily harm because they can?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:43 am
Bella Dea wrote:
happycat wrote:

I think the LAPD probably has a more difficult time doing their job than other police agencies because they have so many factions to deal with in instances like this; a high profile case, celebrity/money/power status of the people involved, and all the entourage and public relations
associated with that person, not to mention the gaggle of powerful lawyers. It's not your average police/detective job.

The LAPD are notorious a**holes. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Factions to deal with? How about the cops who work in the worst conditions and still manage to do their job right? Without beating the snot out of people and causing bodily harm because they can?

Are you a cop? Do you have personal experience out there on the streets of LA?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:46 am
You must be living under a rock to not have seen all the brutality cases involving the LAPD.

Not to mention, where are they when the hospitals are dumping patients off in Skid Row? Beating the sh*t out of some college kid for not having his id, that's where.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:47 am
happycat wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear - it's called Human Nature. We can't help but be curious about others, especially if they are more famous, have more money and take a big fall.
It's also a major money making opportunity for the media.

What disgusts us also fuels us.

I never knew that. Wow. A life lesson. Cool. Thanks.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:47 am
Bella Dea wrote:
You must be living under a rock to not have seen all the brutality cases involving the LAPD.

Not to mention, where are they when the hospitals are dumping patients off in Skid Row? Beating the sh*t out of some college kid for not having his id, that's where.

I expect to see a video of an LA Soylent Green operation on the tube one day soon. Laughing
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:49 am
happycat,
just do yourself a favor and do a google search "LAPD brutality" and see what comes up.

Remember Rodney King?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 08:54 am
Bella Dea - I obviously have much more respect for cops than you do. My father was a cop, and I have a couple very good friends that are cops...including one homicide detective. I hear what they deal with on a daily basis.
I'm not saying there are no bad apples; but for the most part they are men and women that are doing a job that you and I would be afraid to do.

Bi-Polar Bear - No problem....glad I could help enlighten you. Next time you're confused about something don't hesitate to ask me. :wink:
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:04 am
Thanks Happycat, you've even more solidly helped reinforce my belief that Armegeddon needs to come sooner, not later. :wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:04 am
I have respect for cops who do their job.
Respect isn't given just because you wear a badge.
LAPD is a bunch of bullying a**holes who abuse the power they hold.
Wonder why people don't respect cops?

Does this deserve respect?

Beating 1

Or this?

Beating 2

Or this?

Killing
Yeah that kid deserved to be shot TWELVE times.

And of course...
Rodney

Do you need some more or is this sufficient evidence backing my statment?
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:06 am
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:
Thanks Happycat, you've even more solidly helped reinforce my belief that Armegeddon needs to come sooner, not later. :wink:

Tell me how I did that please. What was it that I, in my little blue voice, said that could make you want the world to end?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:08 am
And just to show you a little more about your "education" on cops...

Police Brutality

Tell it to the people in these stories.

I don't doubt your dad was a good cop. But don't tell me that you are more educated when you obviously have no idea what goes on out there.

The people who are suppose to be protecting us are kicking our asses.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:12 am
Bella Dea wrote:

Beating 1

Or this?

Beating 2

Or this?

Killing

And of course...
Rodney

Sorry, not interested in reading those links.
But, that was a paltry number of examples from how many good arrests made in one year in LA?
Look Bella....I don't wish to argue this point with you any longer. Blanket statements are nonsense.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:13 am
PUBLISHER CALLS BOOK A CONFESSION

This is SPIN at it's best.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:16 am
eoe - what??? you're trying to bring this thread back to topic??? LOL!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:20 am
happycat wrote:
Bella Dea wrote:

Beating 1

Or this?

Beating 2

Or this?

Killing

And of course...
Rodney

Sorry, not interested in reading those links.
But, that was a paltry number of examples from how many good arrests made in one year in LA?
Look Bella....I don't wish to argue this point with you any longer. Blanket statements are nonsense.

Of course you don't want to argue it because you know I have a valid point.

That's fine. You continue to live in your fantasy world and the rest of us will carry on here in reality.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:21 am
happycat wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

Tell me how I did that please. What was it that I, in my little blue voice, said that could make you want the world to end?

SHADES OF POETSEDUCTRESS!!!!

she's baaaaaaaaaack.......
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:23 am
yes Bella....I'll live in my fantasy world.
The one where I had to help my friend in homicide get over having to attend an autopsy for a 6-month old infant that was beaten to death by it's father.
Or listen to him tell me how he had to go to a home to inform a mother that her 16 year old son had been shot to death on his way home from the store.

Yes, my fantasy world is so glorious.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:25 am
Chai Tea wrote:
happycat wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

SHADES OF POETSEDUCTRESS!!!!

she's baaaaaaaaaack.......

excuse me?????
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:25 am
happycat wrote:
yes Bella....I'll live in my fantasy world.
The one where I had to help my friend in homicide get over having to attend an autopsy for a 6-month old infant that was beaten to death by it's father.
Or listen to him tell me how he had to go to a home to inform a mother that her 16 year old son had been shot to death on his way home from the store.

Yes, my fantasy world is so glorious.

What the hell does that have to do with police honor and ethics?

oh yeah, you wouldn't know because you won't bother to check out the links I provided you proving that this image you have of the police force being 99% pure is false.
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Fri 17 Nov, 2006 09:26 am
happycat wrote:
Bi-Polar Bear wrote:

By reinforcing MY statement that we are rubbernecking, gore addicted vampires at heart, only two opposable thumbs out of the jungle. I'm not upset about it, amused and resigned is more like it.
0 Replies