O.J. tells how he did it.

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:27 pm
Bella Dea wrote:
Quote:
oh yeah, you wouldn't know because you won't bother to check out the links I provided you proving that this image you have of the police force being 99% pure is false.

I don't think happy cat ever said the police force was 99% pure. If you're going to disagree with someone, at least try not to put words in their mouth.

From what I've read, the LAPD's South LA division still has some serious problems. On the other hand, they've made a concerted effort to clean up and improve their Ramparts division over the past few years. So there are still problems, no doubt about it, but acting as if nothing's changed or improved since the Rodney King incident isn't exactly accurate either.

Quote:
you sure seem to think that I should bolster up and give respect to police force as a whole

I have respect for them as a whole because I think they have a hell of a tough job to do - much tougher than my job, and your's too (considering that you're spending time at work chatting on an internet message board). But before you twist my words around, that doesn't mean I think the police force is "99% pure."

Quote:
Of course you don't want to argue it because you know I have a valid point.
That's fine. You continue to live in your fantasy world and the rest of us will carry on here in reality

First of all, I wonder if you realize how f*cking arrogant that sounds?

The thing is, there are thousands of organizations on the internet, all proclaiming one viewpoint or another. Just because you can google a couple of them within five minutes doesn't necessarily prove that "you have a point" or that your point is automatically valid - especially when you are quoting a heavily biased source.

I looked up the Refuse and Resist organization that Bella referenced and I found this on Wikipedia:

"Refuse & Resist! ("R&R!" for short) is far left human rights activist group in the United States that has ties to the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA."

It was founded in 1987 by….Abbie Hoffman!

Too f*cking funny!
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:41 pm
Stray Cat - thanks for the back-up! Smile
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 12:48 pm
:wink:
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:04 pm
Stray Cat wrote:

I don't think happy cat ever said the police force was 99% pure. If you're going to disagree with someone, at least try not to put words in their mouth.

Please. Happycat can't speak for herself, she needs you to tell us what she did or did not mean or did and did not say? Nice.

Stray Cat wrote:

From what I've read, the LAPD's South LA division still has some serious problems. On the other hand, they've made a concerted effort to clean up and improve their Ramparts division over the past few years. So there are still problems, no doubt about it, but acting as if nothing's changed or improved since the Rodney King incident isn't exactly accurate either.

Getting better? I guess tasing someone is better than shooting them or beating them to death.

Stray Cat wrote:

I have respect for them as a whole because I think they have a hell of a tough job to do - much tougher than my job, and your's too (considering that you're spending time at work chatting on an internet message board). But before you twist my words around, that doesn't mean I think the police force is "99% pure.".

First, you have no idea what I do, or whether I am at work. Second, it must be nice to be able to trust and respect with such blindness.

Stray Cat wrote:

First of all, I wonder if you realize how f*cking arrogant that sounds?

The thing is, there are thousands of organizations on the internet, all proclaiming one viewpoint or another. Just because you can google a couple of them within five minutes doesn't necessarily prove that "you have a point" or that your point is automatically valid - especially when you are quoting a heavily biased source.

I looked up the Refuse and Resist organization that Bella referenced and I found this on Wikipedia:

"Refuse & Resist! ("R&R!" for short) is far left human rights activist group in the United States that has ties to the Revolutionary Communist Party, USA."

It was founded in 1987 by….Abbie Hoffman!

Too f*cking funny!

Do you know how f*cking arrogant you sound? Or anyone else on this site sounds? What a riduculous thing to say. I guess I can't have conviction or I'm arrogant.

What do you have to say about the fact that the FBI is investigating the LAPD? They must be frickin' saints for that to happen, huh? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:13 pm
<warming up the pool of jell-o>
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:28 pm
kicky, Let me know if I can contribute some jell-o for that pool. Wink
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:41 pm
I'm done...sorry you missed your chance guys.

Laughing
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 02:59 pm
Bella - No one is speaking for me; but you just don't seem to be interested in listening to anyone else but yourself. Razz
0 Replies

Thomas

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:05 pm
Tai Chi wrote:
O.J. has no moral compass, obviously.

C'mon! He probably just needs the $3.5 million to continue his search for the true murderer of his beloved wife. If I remember correctly, this is the cause he pledged the rest of his life to -- one that certainly excuses a moral shortcut here and there. Geez, you people are soooo narrowminded.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:12 pm
Thomas wrote:
Tai Chi wrote:
O.J. has no moral compass, obviously.

C'mon! He probably just needs the $3.5 million to continue his search for the true murderer of his beloved wife. If I remember correctly, this is the cause he pledged the rest of his life to -- one that certainly excuses a moral shortcut here and there. Geez, you people are soooo narrowminded.

I hope at some point during the tv interview he is asked just how his search is going...and what exactly he has been doing to find the real killer.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 03:29 pm
Quote:
<warming>

That's perfect for Bella. Then again, maybe she saves that kind of stuff for when she has one of her famous threesomes.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:43 pm
Bella's already taking Kicky on.

She doesn't need no stinkin' warm jello.

http://www.untitledname.com/archives/upload/2005/2/boxing-3.jpg
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 04:51 pm
gee, I pictured Bella as a bit more womanly.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 06:10 pm
Quote:
First, you have no idea what I do, or whether I am at work.

Unlike you, I actually read other's posts. Here's a direct quote from you:

Quote:
Stop.

Before you kill me.

Or the entire office building thinks I am insane from the wild roars of laughter coming from my office.

Yeah, or maybe your boss will come in and actually give you some work to do. We can't have that, now can we? Not when you're busy telling everyone at A2K how the LAPD should be run.

Quote:
What do you have to say about the fact that the FBI is investigating the LAPD? They must be frickin' saints for that to happen, huh? Rolling Eyes

Notice the rolling eye emoticon, everyone? It must be so stressful for Bella to come down off her high horse and explain "reality" to the rest of us.

An FBI investigation is pretty much par for the course and standard procedure any time the police have had to use force with someone - whether they were wrong or not. Moron.

Quote:
Do you know how f*cking arrogant you sound?

I'm not worried. I'd have a hell of a ways to go before I could catch up to your smug a$s on any given day around here.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:17 pm
happycat wrote:
Bella - No one is speaking for me; but you just don't seem to be interested in listening to anyone else but yourself. Razz

I am pretty damn good conversation.

0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Sat 18 Nov, 2006 07:19 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Quote:
First, you have no idea what I do, or whether I am at work.

Unlike you, I actually read other's posts. Here's a direct quote from you:

Quote:
Stop.

Before you kill me.

Or the entire office building thinks I am insane from the wild roars of laughter coming from my office.

Yeah, or maybe your boss will come in and actually give you some work to do. We can't have that, now can we? Not when you're busy telling everyone at A2K how the LAPD should be run.

Quote:

Notice the rolling eye emoticon, everyone? It must be so stressful for Bella to come down off her high horse and explain "reality" to the rest of us.

An FBI investigation is pretty much par for the course and standard procedure any time the police have had to use force with someone - whether they were wrong or not. Moron.

Quote:
Do you know how f*cking arrogant you sound?

I'm not worried. I'd have a hell of a ways to go before I could catch up to your smug a$s on any given day around here.

If you don't like me, ignore me.
0 Replies

Tai Chi

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 08:19 am
Publisher took Simpson book because of abuse

New York. Under a barrage of criticism, Judith Regan says she published O.J. Simpson's book If I Did It because she was a victim of domestic violence and thought the proceeds would go to Simpson's children.

In an eight-page statement released yesterday, Regan said Simpson approached her with the idea for the book, in which he hypothesizes how he would have committed the killings of his ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend Ron Goldman.

"I didn't know what to expect when I got the call that the killer wanted to confess," Regan said in the statement titled "Why I Did It." "But I knew one thing. I wanted the confession for my own selfish reasons and for the symbolism of that act."

"For me, it was personal." AP

From The Globe and Mail Saturday, November 18, 2006
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 09:19 am
Yeah, right. A personal way to get tons of publicity.
0 Replies

happycat

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 11:09 am
She thought the money would go to his kids??

oh brother.
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Sun 19 Nov, 2006 12:10 pm
Why isn't the money going to Ron Goldman who won the massive judgement?
0 Replies