Public Fighting

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 11:51 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Hey, that's big talk from someone who's not even a REAL redhead! And I'll clean up when I'm good and ready-- IF I ever GET ready! Which reminds me, how CAN I clean up when YOU never get any G@D Dammed DISH SOAP!!!

<SPUTTER> DISH SOAP! YOU WANT DISH SOAP!? After all I do around here with pickup up your 50 pair of dirty soaks everyday....WHY do you hide them in the Amazing Pasta Pot all the time!?

I'M GONNA GO SIT IN THE DRIVEWAY....where's that lawn chair......forget it, I'll just throw myself on the asphalt and wait for 911 to show up.

You've got me so upset, my blood pressures kicking in.

http://www.examiner.net/images/010105/6941_512.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 12:28 pm
you know what you should do chai

you should show him by not washing his socks.
In fact, why dont you pile them on HIS side of the bed, and on HIS side of the sink so he has to live in dirty socks?

Take everything he touches, and doesnt put up, and pile it on HIS bed so he sees how much mess HE makes because I can tell he dumps it all on you.
Even better, why dont you wait until his friends come over and then dump everything in his lap!
OH MY GOD that would get his attention.

Or, make a photo diary of everything you clean , move, open , close, and wipe up that is HIS mess..
you know --- being a martyr and all
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 12:39 pm
Why doesn't she? Because that would require some EFFORT and COMMITMENT and because then she'd actually have to do a little WORK around the place!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 12:44 pm
NO WAY!

I'm gonna write him a big long letter, as if he's even gonna read it!

THAT'LL SHOW HIM.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 12:46 pm
Alright......I can go back to my corner....

KK, Lets act like big girls and stop the bickering, We do not know one another, nor does it matter what the other one thinks....

My apologies if I've upset you...........
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 12:51 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
NO WAY!

THAT'LL SHOW HIM.

I'm gonna tuck all my dirty socks into your pillowcase and make you sleep on 'em!
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:04 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:
NO WAY!

THAT'LL SHOW HIM.

I'm gonna tuck all my dirty socks into your pillowcase and make you sleep on 'em!

youuuuu.....if it wasn't for the fact we were high school sweethearts and went through so much together I would get angry at that. Instead, I'll just not wash any of your cereal bowls.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:12 pm
you know, being together for 2 years makes you soul mates.

but doesnt mean you haft'a put up wid dat **** gurl
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:19 pm
yabut see, I'm not washing any of his cereal bowls!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:21 pm
only wash yours

let his pile up

he will get tired of living like a pig
and kiss your ass for being such a good woman
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:26 pm
http://extremealphageek.com/xag/uploaded_images/arguing-784727.jpg
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 01:30 pm
You don't understand. I don't want to be with another man right now, so even if I did leave him like some (ok everybody) is saying I can't because I don't want to have to start over with another man.

I mean, how can I leave if I don't have another man?

It's just those socks! He leaves all of them on purpose and I have to run around every day and pick up all of them so it'll look good when he comes home and I can tell him how I had to run around and pick up all those damn socks!

Sometimes he hides them in my pillowcase.
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 02:17 pm
Shewolf...lol Thats about right......lol
0 Replies

duce

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 02:50 pm
It takes two to argue--Why fight with him at all? Why be so eager to "please" him? If he wants to ski, work out or suck coffee through straws and you don't, just say good for you, or I think I'll sit this one out, tell him to do as he likes. Tell him he wants to clean at 3:00 am go ahead, but that's when you get your best sleep, if he calls you lazy say I love you too and lay back down.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 02:57 pm
You've been posting all this on the internet and the damned house STILL isn't cleaned! Dishes in the sink, laundry everywhere and the distinct odor of dirty socks wafting from your side of the bed!!! What do you DO all day?! Stop boo-hooing and start cleaning, I say.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 02:59 pm
You're depressed, aren't you?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 03:01 pm
Yes, I am. Therefore, I'm not going to speak anymore today, so entertain me.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 03:02 pm
I think you should see a therapist BS
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 03:05 pm
I blame Chai Tea for posting all the intimate details of our relationship on the internet when she could be dusting and doing laundry. I mean, who wouldn't be depressed?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 8 May, 2006 03:07 pm
Here, take this zoloft. Put your head back on this soft pillow and relax. Can I get you a cup of hot cocoa? With or without marshmellow?

Next, I'll entertain you by gently gliding about the room, dipping elegantly from time to time, playfully glancing at you over my shoulder.....Then, I'll quickly spin and sway back and forth, tossing my long auburn hair about in a devil may care fashion.....I'll drift closer and closer, only to retreat when I see the smile in your eyes. I'll step slowly to the doorway of the bathroom, where I keep my filmy robe on a hook......

Then, I take ALL THE F*CKING SOCKS I PICKED UP AND FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET!!!!!!!
0 Replies