Sex when Aunt Flo is in town....

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:08 am
Shewolf wrote:
My vagina is wet, and I can feel the heaviness of my uterus

Would you mind terribly, shewolf, if I used your quote for my signature? I would of course give you authorship.
0 Replies

FreeDuck

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:20 am
No big deal for me on the first day or the last, but mid-flow is not my thing. I'm just not up for cleaning the sheets.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 07:47 am
shewolfnm wrote:

but then again, my hormones surge sometimes to the point where , I feel if I dont get sex right away I will die.

Once, my husband was finished before I was during this time, and I attacked him and screamed, until he finished. I thought I'd die!! And, he thought he would... <hee> Good times.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 08:57 am
shewolfnm wrote:
other times, I would rather just pull out my uterus with a pair of pliers.

this made me laugh so hard I hurt.

Talking about hurting, it is so true that it's a horny season about day two of my period. I would hump a hunchback if he came within mating distance. It really does relieve the cramping, although I prefer to do it in the shower or somesuch place so I don't have much cleaning up to do. It also really does depend on the guy. I dated one guy who wouldn't touch me when I was menstruating. He was really terrified of it all. As it happens that kind of made me think less of him. Oh I don't need a guy who is all over me when I'm having my period but I would like him not to be disgusted by it. The very best sex I ever had (and boy do I remember him!) was a guy I had been hot for who finally asked me on a date. We spent the entire day together until I got those cramps. I was devastated. He took me to his place and I had to explain because I was literally green around the gills. He gave me two painkillers with a glass of water and pulled me upstairs to the bathroom where he filled the tub and washed me. It was so sensual when he got in the tub with me and rubbed my belly. I ended up nearly drowning him I got so horny and my cramps disappeared temporarily, and then later, and later....
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:02 am
Shocked

hey

what was his name?

you know.. just.. for.. uh ... reasearch stuff..
YEAH thats it......
0 Replies

kitchenpete

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:39 am
Justthefax wrote:
I think avoiding oral sex at that time may be a good idea.

I've heard that's known as a "rainbow kiss"

not to be confused with the "Aussie kiss" which can be performed at any time...just a French kiss delivered "down under". Laughing
0 Replies

material girl

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:42 am
No direspect to the thread but can everybody stop posting on here so it will disappear and i wont have to read the title.
Its making me major queasy!!!
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:44 am
This has been a very interesting and enlightening discussion. I've been doing a little reading around about how positive and negative attitudes are formed. One thing I've learned it that despite a surprising amount of research it is difficult to get women, much less men, to talk about it.

Thank you all for your candor!

One interesting, but rather long article can be found here: http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2294/is_2002_Jan/ai_90333585

You really have to wonder - if women are getting such conflicting messages where men get their messages from at all.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:48 am
kitchenpete wrote:

Or, "earning your red wings."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:49 am
kitchenpete wrote:
Justthefax wrote:
I think avoiding oral sex at that time may be a good idea.

not to be confused with the "Aussie kiss" which can be performed at any time...just a French kiss delivered "down under". Laughing

I dated a 'biker' who called it Getting his RedWings......... Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:50 am
jinx
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 09:50 am
material girl wrote:
No direspect to the thread but can everybody stop posting on here so it will disappear and i wont have to read the title.
Its making me major queasy!!!

Uh.
no.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:47 pm
Heeven wrote:
The very best sex I ever had (and boy do I remember him!) was a guy I had been hot for who finally asked me on a date. We spent the entire day together until I got those cramps. I was devastated. He took me to his place and I had to explain because I was literally green around the gills. He gave me two painkillers with a glass of water and pulled me upstairs to the bathroom where he filled the tub and washed me. It was so sensual when he got in the tub with me and rubbed my belly. I ended up nearly drowning him I got so horny and my cramps disappeared temporarily, and then later, and later....

Now, that's a great story! How come you didn't marry the guy, Heeven?
Can't let guys like this just slip away.
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:00 pm
Yep, he's the one that got away! Sigh!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:20 pm
I remember once having a little Irish beauty who was terribly embarrassed about the whole thing. I took her upstairs to the bath and....well, I'm a gentleman, and very discreet.

MARVELLOUS, though!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:44 pm
I bring girls to the bathtub as well. Well, pile them in the tub.

My basement is already full of the dead hookers I've decapitated.
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 03:54 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
...My basement is already full of the dead hookers I've decapitated.

The Slappy version of "getting head"
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:19 pm
>groan<
Laughing
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:45 pm
Heeven wrote:
I would hump a hunchback if he came within mating distance.

Pick up the phone. Give me a call.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 06:56 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
Shewolf wrote:
My vagina is wet, and I can feel the heaviness of my uterus

Would you mind terribly, shewolf, if I used your quote for my signature? I would of course give you authorship.

HA!!!

but of course.
0 Replies