Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:29 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
McG,

She's never embarrassed when I open my mouth ... She's very proud I served my country ... or at least, she was until she died on 9/11!!

So Mr. Proud Brave American, When are you signing up to do you duty to your country. I'm still waiting!

Anon

Keep waiting, maybe you will grow up if you wait long enough.

I take it you're not quite the big brave man you like to act like you are. Some how, I'm not surprised. I'll bet your favorite color is YELLOW!! If it isn't, it should be. As usual, people like you have big mouths, but come up short in every other category!! Yep, the only thing that's big about you is your mouth.

Anon
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:43 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
Ummm... If my remark was stupid, then wouldn't that make me stupid as well?
By the way, saying my remark was stupid is still an insult ;-)

I'm also not a lefty. I'm a free thinker who isn't swayed by political blindness.

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

...as you so often demonstrate to readers of a2k.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:43 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
McG,

She's never embarrassed when I open my mouth ... She's very proud I served my country ... or at least, she was until she died on 9/11!!

So Mr. Proud Brave American, When are you signing up to do you duty to your country. I'm still waiting!

Anon

Keep waiting, maybe you will grow up if you wait long enough.

I take it you're not quite the big brave man you like to act like you are. Some how, I'm not surprised. I'll bet your favorite color is YELLOW!! If it isn't, it should be. As usual, people like you have big mouths, but come up short in every other category!! Yep, the only thing that's big about you is your mouth.

Anon

yeah, yeah, I've heard it all before... your insults are befitting your character.

24.5 million veterans, 2.3 million active duty/reserve personel, 296 million people in the the country... That makes 269 million cowards living in the US... I wonder if their favorite color is also yellow? It's a pity none of them can have a pro-war opinion.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:46 pm
What's that sound?

The mating cry of the chickenhawk!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:48 pm
Wow! 269 cowards in the US. I didn't realize there were that many bullies over there.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:49 pm
Yes, my character ... One that has served it's country! A character that isn't too chicken to stand by it's beliefs. Yes, that IS my character, and I'm happy it is ... as compared to those who talk about it.

You whining about insults is particulary humorous, seeings how all you can do is insult people since you don't have the braincells to do much else!!

When you graduate K-1, let us know and we'll have a celebration for you.

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:51 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
What's that sound?

The sucking sound of McG's ass slamming shut after trying to have a thought Smile

Anon
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:03 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:
What's that sound?

The sucking sound of McG's ass slamming shut after trying to have a thought Smile

Anon

You seem awful eager to discuss me. first it was "Yep, the only thing that's big about you is your mouth. " and now your talking about my ass? Do you have a secret crush on me that I should be aware of?

Just so you know, I am not interested if you do.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:09 pm
McG
Since you feel so strongly about this, why on earth aren't you there. You seem like a big health man and since you obviously feel so passionately about this particular subject, I would think you would have been at the head of the line all ready with pen in hand to sign on.

This reminds me of these kids that use to bully me in school, until one day when I finally stood up to them. I was abused by these kids for years until I found the courage to stand up to them.
I was all pumped and ready to fight on this day and I never got my fight because they all walked away saying things like "oh, it's not worth it"!
Funny how it was worth it for them when I wasn't fighting back ;-)

Point is, if you're looking to give blood, don't ask others to give it for you.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:11 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Anon-Voter wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:
What's that sound?

Anon

You seem awful eager to discuss me. first it was "Yep, the only thing that's big about you is your mouth. " and now your talking about my ass? Do you have a secret crush on me that I should be aware of?

Just so you know, I am not interested if you do.

I'm VERY interested in you McG!! I'm VERY interested in you showing some courage and fulfilling your responsibility to this country like so many have before you! Get off your chickenhawk backside and sign up and do something about the terrorist scourge threatening this country! Do something about backing up your alligator mouth with your canary ass.

Whe you get basck, we'll see about getting you through K-1, if you get back!!

Anon
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:14 pm
Montana wrote:
woiyo wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Here we go....Blame the cop for doing their job. Don't blame me for not wearing my REQUIRED ID 'cause I'm a woman and I'm Black.

Will anyone ever accept responsibility for ANYTHING THEY DO!!!

From the article....

"In a news conference featuring actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belafonte, McKinney said she would be exonerated and that "this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman."

Again, who's blaming the cop?

Read the story. SHE IS BLAMING THE COP!!!!
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:14 pm
Montana wrote:
McG
Since you feel so strongly about this, why on earth aren't you there. You seem like a big health man and since you obviously feel so passionately about this particular subject, I would think you would have been at the head of the line all ready with pen in hand to sign on.

This reminds me of these kids that use to bully me in school, until one day when I finally stood up to them. I was abused by these kids for years until I found the courage to stand up to them.
I was all pumped and ready to fight on this day and I never got my fight because they all walked away saying things like "oh, it's not worth it"!

He's so typical of the chickenhawks running this country. It's no wonder they're his heros, none of them are too keen on taking a bullet ... they want YOU to take it for them!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:16 pm
woiyo wrote:
Montana wrote:
woiyo wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Here we go....Blame the cop for doing their job. Don't blame me for not wearing my REQUIRED ID 'cause I'm a woman and I'm Black.

From the article....

"In a news conference featuring actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belafonte, McKinney said she would be exonerated and that "this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman."

Monatana is referring to the people here in the Topic, not the woman. Nobody here has endorsed the womans behavior! That's what Montana is trying to say.

Anon

0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:17 pm
woiyo wrote:
Montana wrote:
woiyo wrote:

From the article....

Sorry, my mistake. I thought you were refering to those of us on this thread Embarrassed
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:18 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Montana wrote:
woiyo wrote:

From the article....

Monatana is referring to the people here in the Topic, not the woman. Nobody here has endorsed the womans behavior! That's what Montana is trying to say.

Anon

Woiyo,

Sorry, I screwed up the previous post ...

Anon
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:22 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
Montana wrote:
McG

I thought we were debating the actions of a angry, bitter Representative who refuses to take responsibility for her actions?

He's so typical of the chickenhawks running this country. It's no wonder they're his heros, none of them are too keen on taking a bullet ... they want YOU to take it for them!

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:25 pm
Ok, here's my opinion on the matter.

The woman didn't wear her ID badge and the cop doesn't recognize her, so he tries to get her to stop. She kept going, so he probebly grabbed her arm to stop her.

Cop was doing his job and woman thinks her **** don't stink.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:34 pm
Montana wrote:
Ok, here's my opinion on the matter.

The woman didn't wear her ID badge and the cop doesn't recognize her, so he tries to get her to stop. She kept going, so he probebly grabbed her arm to stop her.

Cop was doing his job and woman thinks her **** don't stink.

On a prior note you posted you stated that "PEople hit people all the time. What the big deal?"

The BIG DEAL to me is a US Representative must act in a professional and dignified manner at all times. I am disgusted at politicians who feel they are above the law and can do what they please. She just happens to be the latest example of a politician who thinks they are above the law. Now she is bating the public and playing her little race and gender card which further disgusts me.

If this were a Republican, I guarantee the tone from some of you would be different.

The fact that some of you got "upset" with how MM characterized the post by his title bears out the sentance above.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:37 pm
Woiyo,

I think I got your post. You're as bad as I am with answer placement.

The Rep was being a Bitch, she deserves a slap on the wrist, but MM thinks she needs to do 5 years hard time. I think all these politicians get too big for their britches, regardless of party. A lot of them get to be assholes after time! All of them need a good kick in the britches once in a while!

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 02:42 pm
Here's MM's thread title

"Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer"

Now, I wouldn't have even touched this thread if I hadn't seen the first word "Democrat". When I see this I see someone putting all democrats in the same category as this woman and the only reason MM had any interest in the subject at all is simply because the woman is a democrat.
Bottom line is that MM posted this thread in spite just to get a rise out of people and I would gather it takes a miserable person to do that.
0 Replies