Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:46 am
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
MM started this thread simply to get a rise out of the democrats and there is no doubt in my mind on that one!

I'm sure he doesn't like Blacks or women either, so it could be a combination.

Another stupid comment from a lefty on A2K... small wonder that.

Funny how you guys bitch and moan about us, saying that we are constantly attacking you guys and you go and call me stupid Rolling Eyes

You're a funny guy McG ;-)

Isn't it ironic how that works. I noticed MM Take off on a young poster the other night ... I think you were there .... Erymil or something like that. The kid had been totally polite and all, but MM let him have it and started name-calling.

It's hilarious, righties are the first to name-call, and the first to whine !!

Ironic, eh??

Anon
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:47 am
They do seem to have whining down to a science, alright.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:51 am
Ummm... If my remark was stupid, then wouldn't that make me stupid as well?
By the way, saying my remark was stupid is still an insult ;-)

I'm also not a lefty. I'm a free thinker who isn't swayed by political blindness.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:53 am
Montana wrote:

I'm also not a lefty. I'm a free thinker who isn't swayed by political blindness.

Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:53 am
Oh, and the "learn to read" comment wasn't something I took as a compliment either.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 10:54 am
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:

Would you like som wine with that whine?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:19 am
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Here we go....Blame the cop for doing their job. Don't blame me for not wearing my REQUIRED ID 'cause I'm a woman and I'm Black.

Will anyone ever accept responsibility for ANYTHING THEY DO!!!

From the article....

"In a news conference featuring actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belafonte, McKinney said she would be exonerated and that "this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman."
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:20 am
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:

You should get some some cheese if you are going to offer to share your whine, er, I mean wine.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 11:38 am
Bush tries to sale our ports to an Arab country behind Americas back and we don't hear a peep out of you guys.

Theres a stupid scuffle outside some building with a democrat, Both parties resolve it and you guys want to start a civil war over it.

despicable.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 12:58 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:

Hey McG,

Since you're a flag waving, 100% American, whitebread, card carrying rightwing conservative Republican patriot, I am wondering when you are going to sign up for the Infantry and go protect us from those awful terrorists?? I'm sure the recruiters would be overioyed to see a MAN like you, a MAN of magnificent stature and courage to sign up and be such a wonder example of courage, fortitude, and manliness for our young.

So McGentrix, when are you going to do your duty and serve your country?? I for one would really like to know!!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:00 pm
woiyo wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/index.html?section=cnn_latest

Here we go....Blame the cop for doing their job. Don't blame me for not wearing my REQUIRED ID 'cause I'm a woman and I'm Black.

From the article....

"In a news conference featuring actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belafonte, McKinney said she would be exonerated and that "this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman."

I'm waiting to see where anyone here has approved or backed up that womans behavior! Did I miss it??

Anon
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:01 pm
Hereinafter will follow much chest-thumping macho BS....
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:03 pm
... as all the righties trot out their made up resumes and erstwhile bona fides.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:07 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
MM started this thread simply to get a rise out of the democrats and there is no doubt in my mind on that one!

Funny how you guys bitch and moan about us, saying that we are constantly attacking you guys and you go and call me stupid Rolling Eyes

No, I called you a lefty and your remark stupid. Please learn to read.

Judging by the quality and correctness of your posts, like your totally made up version of the history of Ho Chi Minh, you're the last one in the world to call anyone stupid!! The very last!! I've got socks that know more about history than you do!

Anon
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:11 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
They do seem to have whining down to a science, alright.

And crying ... and sniveling ... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Anon
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:15 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:

No, I called you a lefty and your remark stupid. Please learn to read.

Judging by the quality and correctness of your posts, like your totally made up version of the history of Ho Chi Minh, you're the last one in the world to call anyone stupid!! The very last!! I've got socks that know more about history than you do!

Anon

Your mom must be so proud.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:18 pm
McG,

She's never embarrassed when I open my mouth ... She's very proud I served my country ... or at least, she was until she died on 9/11!!

So Mr. Proud Brave American, When are you signing up to do you duty to your country. I'm still waiting!

Anon
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
woiyo wrote:

From the article....

Again, who's blaming the cop?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:21 pm
Anon-Voter wrote:
McG,

She's never embarrassed when I open my mouth ... She's very proud I served my country ... or at least, she was until she died on 9/11!!

So Mr. Proud Brave American, When are you signing up to do you duty to your country. I'm still waiting!

Anon

Keep waiting, maybe you will grow up if you wait long enough.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 3 Apr, 2006 01:23 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:
McGentrix wrote:
Montana wrote:

You should get some some cheese if you are going to offer to share your whine, er, I mean wine.

Sorry, I don't share my cheese with bullies, but you can have all the whine. I don't care for it myself ;-)
0 Replies