Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

Montana

Reply Tue 25 Apr, 2006 10:33 am
Amigo
I agree with you. She has gotten a lot of attention from the media since she hit the cop and the media is going to be right there to catch any little screw up.
As I get older I see the part that the media plays and how the government is connected, so I see it all as a twisted game, but since she is a political figure who is recognized by the media, I think she should know better than to pull **** like this in public.
It just doesn't look good and it defeats her own purpose.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 12:50 am
Montana wrote:
Amigo
I agree with you. She has gotten a lot of attention from the media since she hit the cop and the media is going to be right there to catch any little screw up.
As I get older I see the part that the media plays and how the government is connected, so I see it all as a twisted game, but since she is a political figure who is recognized by the media, I think she should know better than to pull **** like this in public.
I think we and the media defeat her purpose which is really our purpose. Look what she is really telling the CNN reporter (on camera)and look what they do with it and look what we do with it.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 05:56 am
The point is that this is just another foolish, phony-news, tabloid style story, whipped up to distract from the very real corruption and outright criminal behavior of the GOP.

Pay no attention to the gang of criminals behind the curtain. But look at this single woman's erratic behavior!

Meanwhile, DeLay's under indictment, Frist is being scrutinized by the SEC and Justice Dept., Scooter is facing criminal charges and Rove's a suspect in what appears to be the commission of an act of treason. And that's just four names off the top of my head!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:46 am
Amigo wrote:
Montana wrote:
Amigo
I think we and the media defeat her purpose which is really our purpose. Look what she is really telling the CNN reporter (on camera)and look what they do with it and look what we do with it.

I can't argue with that
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 07:58 am
blacksmithn wrote:
The point is that this is just another foolish, phony-news, tabloid style story, whipped up to distract from the very real corruption and outright criminal behavior of the GOP.

Pay no attention to the gang of criminals behind the curtain. But look at this single woman's erratic behavior!

Meanwhile, DeLay's under indictment, Frist is being scrutinized by the SEC and Justice Dept., Scooter is facing criminal charges and Rove's a suspect in what appears to be the commission of an act of treason. And that's just four names off the top of my head!

What does any of that have to do with this story? You must have a very difficult time keeping track of whats going on if you feel stories pertaining to McKinney are distracting you.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 08:13 am
No more difficult than your apparent reading comprehension problem, what with asking questions that are already answered in the body of the text, Sparky.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:09 am
Ticomaya wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:

What does any of that have to do with this story? You must have a very difficult time keeping track of whats going on if you feel stories pertaining to McKinney are distracting you.
What story???? Laughing
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:11 am
Amigo wrote:
Ticomaya wrote:
blacksmithn wrote:

What story???? Laughing

Exactly!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:14 am
Ok, I'll jump in.

Yeah, what story?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Amigo wrote:
What story???? Laughing

Hey, it was his word, not mine. :wink:
0 Replies

Ticomaya

blacksmithn wrote:
No more difficult than your apparent reading comprehension problem, what with asking questions that are already answered in the body of the text, Sparky.

You clearly have a difficult time answering direct questions, Wizzo.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:15 am
Wow. Stunning comeback. Now go reread the post slowly.... You'll get it eventually.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:26 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Wow. Stunning comeback. Now go reread the post slowly.... You'll get it eventually.

No, you reread MY post and maybe YOU'LL get it. Rolling Eyes

If you don't want to participate in a discussion regarding McKinney, I suggest you leave this thread. Thus far your participation here has been to suggest that those that are discussing her antics ought to be focusing on other matters ... as if you are the Grand Poobah who gets to decide what is worthy of discussion. If I want to discuss McKinney's hairdo, I'm going to damn well do it .... and if you don't want me to discuss her hairdo, you can go pound sand.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:28 am
Careful with those sticks, kids.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:30 am
Yeah, don't make me pull out my boots Razz
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:30 am
Gee, Sparky, I missed the appointment of you as Grand Arbiter of A2K. Please refer me to the appropriate Articles of Coronation and I'll genuflect accordingly.

Until then, your definition of what constitutes an appropriate answer, response or posting matters not to me one whit. Go take your blocks and play elsewhere, if you wish.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:36 am
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7857/haha7dt.jpg
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:38 am
Okay, now THAT'S amusing!
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 26 Apr, 2006 09:43 am
Cool