Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

CoastalRat

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:27 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
She really bothers you. doesn't she, woiyo? What were the Capitol police expected to do, for crissakes! Allow a welfare draq queen to sneak into the buliding?

They were expected to do their job. And from all we've heard, that is what they did. They stopped someone from entering who did not have the proper id displayed. And for their trouble, this person assaults them? And then the poor bleeding hearts here on a2k can only dredge up feelings of sympathy for the poor woman who refused to listen to the instructions from a duly authorized officer. Give me a break.

They should charge her with assault just like they would had it been me or anyone else. Case closed. I don't care if she is black, white, red, male, female, straight, gay, left or right handed or handicapped. (I think that covers most everything)
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:31 am
Setanta wrote:
Roxxxane, you keep upping the ante by inflammatory descriptions such as welfare drag queen and "ghettoe sluts" [sic] which no one here has used to characterize this woman.

It surely seems to me that you are just as eager to pick a fight as MM was when he started this thread.

I don't up the ante, this forum doesn't exist in a vaccum. Stop pretending that it does. I know exactly where these people are coming from. Go look for yourself.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:34 am
Spare me the histrionics. It is just as unfair for you to accuse members here of having made remarks you gleaned from hate radio as it is for MM to claim he has been called names when no member here has called him the names he alleges.

You're just as bad as any conservative here whom you castigate.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:35 am
Just heard a quote that Tom Delay has called Mckinney a racist. How typical.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:38 am
Yes, McKinney is typical.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:39 am
Setanta wrote:
Spare me the histrionics. It is just as unfair for you to accuse members here of having made remarks you gleaned from hate radio as it is for MM to claim he has been called names when no member here has called him the names he alleges.

You're just as bad as any conservative here whom you castigate.

Spare me the false attributions. I never accused members of making those remarks. Your comprehension skills are as poor as some of the conservative here apparently.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

timberlandko wrote:
Yes, McKinney is typical.

Typical what?
0 Replies

Setanta

CoastalRat wrote:
And then the poor bleeding hearts here on a2k can only dredge up feelings of sympathy for the poor woman who refused to listen to the instructions from a duly authorized officer. Give me a break.

Somebody should break something of yours. You have quoted exactly one member here who is raging about this. Do you care to name names when you just fling out inflammatory charges about "bleeding hearts," or were you just out for the blanket smear?[/quote]
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 11:40 am
Isn't there something in that Bible the Repubs keep thumping, in fact I'm sure there is, about looking to the BEAM in your own eye before whining about the mote in your neighbor's?

Too bad they only seem to know how to thump it and not actually live by it...
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 11:44 am
I for one am very disappointed that she pulled out the race card.
I don't know one cop (I know many) who would go up against this woman if they actually knew who she was.
What would he have to gain?
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 11:46 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Isn't there something in that Bible the Repubs keep thumping, in fact I'm sure there is, about looking to the BEAM in your own eye before whining about the mote in your neighbor's?

Too bad they only seem to know how to thump it and not actually live by it...

Do you have ANY opinion on the actions of the Representative? If so, please tell us how you feel about her actionas against the police officer and her excuses she has to date used to explain her actions.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 11:52 am
I told you, in words you would presumably understand (clearly I was mistaken on that point!), look to your own beam before you presume to comment on the motes of others.

In other words, Sparky, since you guys have actual INDICTED jackanapes (and I submit that in the grand scheme of things, pedophilia, bribery and corruption are rather more serious than slapping a guard, if that in fact is what happened) to worry about, go deal with those before whining about somebody else's behavior.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:08 pm
Why don't you take it to a seperate thread if you believe it to be important. This thread is for discussion of this topic.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:12 pm
Since this matter is of little interest to me, I have not taken the time to cull through to determine how exactly the event wnety down but t he understanding I am getting is that MCkiiney is alleged to have battered the victim in the chest with her cell phone after he grabbed her. This certainly does not seem to be the type of matter that the citizens of the United States would want to see clogging up the already overburdened Federal Court system.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:13 pm
Setanta wrote:
CoastalRat wrote:
And then the poor bleeding hearts here on a2k can only dredge up feelings of sympathy for the poor woman who refused to listen to the instructions from a duly authorized officer. Give me a break.

Somebody should break something of yours. You have quoted exactly one member here who is raging about this. Do you care to name names when you just fling out inflammatory charges about "bleeding hearts," or were you just out for the blanket smear?

CR said nothing about "raging," he said "dredge up feelings of sympathy." The allegation is McKinney battered a LEO who was performing his official duty. Posters on this thread have come to defend the actions of McKinney, while not necessarily "applauding" or condoning her behavior. A2K'ers who have come to McKinney's defense in this thread include the following: Chrissee/Harper/Nikki/Roxxxxxanne, blacksmithn, Amigo, and Cyclops. And from what I know, I think they each qualify as a "bleeding heart."

revel has indicated she doesn't know all the facts, and has defended McKinney from that perspective. ("Maybe it was an accident.")

Montana has condemned her actions.

You haven't defended her .... nor have you condemned her actions. Perhaps you've been too busy playing thread-monitor.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:13 pm
McGentrix wrote:
Why don't you take it to a seperate thread if you believe it to be important. This thread is for discussion of this topic.

Why don't you go play moderator on another thread, Clyde?
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:17 pm
Harper/Chrissee/Roxxxanne/Nikki wrote:
Since this matter is of little interest to me, ...

Your many posts on this thread would indicate otherwise ... unless you are just here to try and smear and accuse the "righties" who get in your way of being mysoginist, homophobic racists.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:19 pm
Roxxxanne wrote:
McGentrix wrote:

Why don't you go play moderator on another thread, Clyde?

Pot-kettle-black, 'twould seem.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:23 pm
Racists all over thw WWW are having a feeding frenzy over this, if I am a bleeding heart liberal becasue i expose this virulent racism, I am proud to be a bleeding heart liberal.

If you have any doubt that what I say isn't true, just go to:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1607206/posts

although I am sure even this is probably mild...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 12:26 pm
Someone tell Clarence Darrow that what interests me is the racist reaction to the incident, not the event itself. And then someone can tell me this guy really doesn't have a license to practice law. It's frightening!
0 Replies