Democrat lawmaker attacks police officer

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:37 am
Cue, "yes, but" apologists in 3..2..1...
0 Replies

jpinMilwaukee

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:42 am
So because a Homeland Security official was arrested in sex sting we should forget about other less serious crimes???

I'm failing to see a connection here.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:45 am
"Brian Doyle, 55, faces 23 charges in Polk County, Florida, related to use of a computer to seduce a child and transmitting harmful material to a minor, Judd said in a statement."

You're correct, blacksmithn. Nor worth mentioning.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:45 am
blacksmithn wrote:
Here's something to REALLY be concerned about.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060405/pl_nm/crime_doyle_dc_4

Hey, I realize it's not some silly alleged run-in with a security guard and it doesn't involve a Democrat...

... and he will likely not claim racism as a means to defend his allegedly criminal conduct.

If he committed a crime, he should pay the appropriate penalty. Same for McKinney. No double standard here.
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:46 am
Quote:
this incident does underscore the Democrat's warped view of security

Considering no democrats stood up with her in her news conference, I don't see how the incident translates that all democrats don't understand security.

I think she should have showed her ID, the only issue I have is that it has not proven that she hit anyone or if it was accidently or not. If it turns out there is enough evidence to prove that she hit a police officer then she should be charged and have her day in court to defend herself. If after a jury has heard all the evidence and decides that she is in fact guilty of hitting a police officer then she should pay whatever the law requires.

On the race issue, I agree that she is making too much of it in this instance.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:46 am
Hey, what were you thinking ? ! ? ! ?

The boy works for homeland security--he'd doing God's work ! ! !
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:47 am
Racists all over the world wide web are having a field day with MCKinney's arrest. Little wonder that a minor incident draws so much attention when the "perpetrator" is a successful black woman. Too bad she is not an open lesbian, that would really be the icing on the cake for our insecure, inadequate friends.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:52 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
Racists all over the world wide web are having a field day with MCKinney's arrest. Little wonder that a minor incident draws so much attention when the "perpetrator" is a successful black woman. Too bad she is not an open lesbian, that would really be the icing on the cake for our insecure, inadequate friends.

Who's the racist here, Chrissee/Harper/Nikki/Roxxxxanne? Those who insist that McKinney be treated differently because of the color of her skin, or those who believe she should be treated the same as everyone else, regardless of her race?
0 Replies

revel

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:54 am
Roxxanee, I don't doubt that a lot of racist are having a good time wit this McKinney arrest simply because she is black. What I meant by I think she is making too much of this is I really doubt the police officer picked on her just because she is black. If that is the case, surely there would be more in the news about that sort of thing.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:58 am
McKinney led with the race card, followed by the gender card and the security card. Unaware of or disregarding the cards already on the table, she has trumped herself.
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 09:58 am
How amusing. Never mind the 2000 lb. Republican gorilla in the corner, this woman assaulted a security guard!

Well, allegedly and no charges have yet been filed, but she IS a Democrat and we really don't like the defense she has put forth thus far... Did we mention she's a Democrat? Oh and black, but that doesn't have anything to do with it. BUT she is black and a Democrat, did we mention that?

Clean out your own stable first, then you can start flinging your horse puckey around.

Just a thought... Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:04 am
revel wrote:
Roxxanee, I don't doubt that a lot of racist are having a good time wit this McKinney arrest simply because she is black. What I meant by I think she is making too much of this is I really doubt the police officer picked on her just because she is black. If that is the case, surely there would be more in the news about that sort of thing.

I disagree with McKinney's arrogance of purposely not wearing her ID badge, it certainly invites an incident like this to occur. OTOH I enter a secure building every day, waering a badge, but I am allowed entry with or withou t the badge being visible. One would think with that the Capitol police would have made it a point to recognize McKinney, but agin, they all look alike especially when they get they look like "ghettoe sluts."
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:07 am
blacksmithn wrote:
How amusing. Never mind the 2000 lb. Republican gorilla in the corner, this woman assaulted a security guard!

Well, allegedly and no charges have yet been filed, but she IS a Democrat and we really don't like the defense she has put forth thus far... Did we mention she's a Democrat? Oh and black, but that doesn't have anything to do with it. BUT she is black and a Democrat, did we mention that?

Clean out your own stable first, then you can start flinging your horse puckey around.

Just a thought... Rolling Eyes

And a woman. A successful and powerful woman. Again, the only thing she lacks to make her perfet fodder for these emotionally broken men is that she is not openly gay!
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:09 am
timberlandko wrote:
McKinney led with the race card, followed by the gender card and the security card. Unaware of or disregarding the cards already on the table, she has trumped herself.

Your continued obsession with her lays your cards quite clearly on the table for all the a2k community to see.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:13 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
woiyo wrote:
Setanta wrote:
No, you're wrong.

MM is attempting to "play the race card" (conservative political rectitude code term, there) in reverse. He claims he was called a racist in this thread. He offes no proof to that effect, however.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/03/31/mckinney.police/

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- As U.S. Rep. Cynthia McKinney, D-Georgia, faces possible criminal charges for a Wednesday altercation with a Capitol Police officer, one of her lawyers said Friday that the real issues were "sex, race and Ms. McKinney's progressiveness."

In a news conference featuring actor Danny Glover and singer Harry Belafonte, McKinney said she would be exonerated and that "this whole incident was instigated by the inappropriate touching and stopping of me, a female, black congresswoman."[/u]

Bullshit! Stop attacking the messenger. This politician should be ashamed of herself for not taking responsibility for her actions. If she does not have the brains to wear her ID and can not understand instructions by a police officer, maybe she should resign her position in Congress and take up a job at Burger King./

Oh I get it. She is not only an uppity nigger. She is a stupid, uppity nigger. I am glad you cleared that up.

As usual, you make idiotic statements. If you take the time to actually read my post, you will notice I called her a POLITICIAN.

You are the one who is the racist since you so easily brought her "race" into the argument.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:20 am
She really bothers you. doesn't she, woiyo? What were the Capitol police expected to do, for crissakes! Allow a welfare draq queen to sneak into the buliding?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:20 am
Feel the love, tolerance, understanding, maturity, and respect for authority just oozing all over ... sorta like something a dog mighta left in the middle of the carpet.

BTW - I don't notice anyone ignoring or leaping to the defense of Homeland Security official and accused paedophile Doyle ... quite the contrary, in fact.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:23 am
Roxxxane, you keep upping the ante by inflammatory descriptions such as welfare drag queen and "ghettoe sluts" [sic] which no one here has used to characterize this woman.

It surely seems to me that you are just as eager to pick a fight as MM was when he started this thread.
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:24 am
You folks should seek help. Just google "McKinney race card" to see what I mean. Inadequate, irrelevant white men are foaming at the mouth in record proportions. Again, it is too bad she is not an out lesbian.
0 Replies

woiyo

Reply Wed 5 Apr, 2006 10:25 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
She really bothers you. doesn't she, woiyo? What were the Capitol police expected to do, for crissakes! Allow a welfare draq queen to sneak into the buliding?

No, actually you and your silly comments are what is extremely annoying. That and your childish avatar.
0 Replies