A question for the guys...

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:27 pm
Ok, I'm a bit shy about this subject but I have a question that's been on my mind lately. Well, maybe a few questions actually... LOL I need to know some things that have been buggin me. How do you guys know a girl is "interested"? Does it vary with each guy? I mean, do different guys respond to different things? Ummm... Ok I think that's enough for now... eeek...
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 5,389 • Replies: 130
No top replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:31 pm
If the girl drops to her knees and pulls down my fly, that would indicate interest.

<gustav answers for Slappy, who is not here right now>
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:32 pm
LOL gus... ok, um are there any less obvious signs?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:35 pm
There's the old eye thing. If you glance at a girl, and she looks away, like stares into her drink or something, that is to be expected. But when you look up again a few seconds later, and she is looking again.... bingo!..... that's a sign.

Of course, in my case, the reason they keep looking is because of the shock factor.

They seem to be thinking, "My God! What the hell is that?!!
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:36 pm
Do not let Gus into a Catholic church! I am afraid all that getting down on the knees thing might confuse him. (That is a joke, totally kidding here. Laughing )
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:36 pm
Re: A question for the guys...
hephzibah wrote:
How do you guys know a girl is "interested"?

When she kisses me.

Hey, I've tried to find out reliable signs from before that, but ... <sighs> Women. :wink:
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:37 pm
If she has any of the following, she's interested:
a tattoo, an ankle bracelet, a toe ring, a navel piercing-- or any piercing below the navel for that matter, a low cut blouse or a high cut skirt. All of these are sure-fire signs of a woman's interest in me and me alone.

I usually can tell she's not interested when I get served with the restraining order.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:39 pm
Momma Angel wrote:
Do not let Gus into a Catholic church! I am afraid all that getting down on the knees thing might confuse him.

Heh heh
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:45 pm
nimh wrote:
hephzibah wrote:
How do you guys know a girl is "interested"?

When she kisses me.

Hey, I've tried to find out reliable signs from before that, but ... <sighs> Women. :wink:

Ok, lets say you are sitting there watching tv... she looks at you, smiles, walks over, sits in your lap and kisses you... signal enough?
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:47 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
If she has any of the following, she's interested:
a tattoo, an ankle bracelet, a toe ring, a navel piercing-- or any piercing below the navel for that matter, a low cut blouse or a high cut skirt. All of these are sure-fire signs of a woman's interest in me and me alone.

I usually can tell she's not interested when I get served with the restraining order.

LOL!

Ok so what if she has none of those, but she is interested?
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:51 pm
hephzibah wrote:
Ok, lets say you are sitting there watching tv... she looks at you, smiles, walks over, sits in your lap and kisses you... signal enough?

Err, yeah, that would do the trick Laughing

Although, hold on ... to make absolutely sure I get the message it's probably also best if she takes off her dress before sitting in my lap...
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 09:56 pm
LOL

OMG this is so embarrassing... whew...

So... to be more direct... nimh since you brought it up, and anyone else who would care to answer this....

Does a woman have to prance around naked in front of you for you to get the idea?

If not, what are more subtle signs she can give?
0 Replies

blacksmithn

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:00 pm

That should be sufficient to signal interest, yes.

With the dress off, that should be sufficient to alert a corpse of her interest.
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:01 pm
She can lick her lips. Or stick her behind out in a suggestive manner.

Or, if there is a dance pole convenient, she could do a seductive strip tease.

All these little signals work for me.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:02 pm
hehehe...
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:03 pm
blacksmithn wrote:
With the dress off, that should be sufficient to alert a corpse of her interest

I do not believe a corpse would indicate the slightest interest.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:05 pm
hmmmm.... probably not... LOL
0 Replies

Arella Mae

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:06 pm
I have a feeling that Gus wouldn't really care if it was a seductive strip tease or not. I'm telling you, keep him out of the Catholic Church (actually, restaurants, or any other public buildings). Those women start taking off their coats and Gus will have a heart attack. Shocked
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:10 pm
I remember one time I was walking in the woods and I came upon a beautiful naked blonde who was laying on a blanket, sunbathing.

I asked her, "Are you game?"

"I sure am, you big strong coverall-wearin' hunk of burnin' love."

So I shot her.
0 Replies

Treya

Reply Sat 18 Mar, 2006 10:13 pm
I'm not game... I'M NOT GAME!!

AAAAAHHHHHH!
0 Replies