Advice from women?

Chai

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:04 am
Lash wrote:
Green Witch wrote:
Look at these proud mommas sending off their progeny of dating into a world of unsuspecting females. Watch out girls, Perplexed is packin' Chai & Lash!

Will mankind survive the cologne soaked womanslayer I shall construct with my evil twin, the lovely Chai!

muahahahaha!!!

Let's do a reality show called.....Pimp my Plex

http://www.rickys.com/photos/pimp_daddy.jpg
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:28 am
Now there's a stylin' dawg if I ever saw one.

'Course, RP can't wear those colors, being an Autumn and all. Does the ensemble come in earth tones?
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:13 pm
today didn't go as well, I talked to a girl named emily about some stupid decorating show she was watching in the lounge, before long she got on her phone and then left.

Later I talked to a girl named andrea, in the same lounge area, she was a little more talkatve, a theatre major (i had already guessed from her beret), and taking an irish lit class.... which she had to cut off our conversation to get to.....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:15 pm
Hey, you're talking. You don't have to get the digits every time. Talk and stuff will happen, sooner or later.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:19 pm
I hadn't even considered getting phone numbers, or even make any attempt to seem them in the future...
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:23 pm
You didn't tell her it was some stupid decorating show, did you? Good idea, but maybe catch em while they're watching something more mutually interesting?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:23 pm
Well, yeah, and you don't have to. (What's up with the anime chick?) Just, out there + talking will get you where you want to go far faster than inside + moping. ;-) Which you know. Good for you for putting theory into practice 'n' all that.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:26 pm
we both agreed that we would never NEVER let our neighbors "trade spaces" with us.

And nothing's happening with the anime girl, I can't think of any reason to call her.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:28 pm
You are headed in the right direction. The more you do it, the fewer times you'll need to do it before you find the one, who was meant for you.

And, it's good practice. Improving social skills is a worthy endeavor.

LOL.

I should try it. LOL!!
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:32 pm
But but but "Trading Spaces" is like the coolest show EVER!! Vern like totally ROCKS!!

What? Yes, I'm 35, why do you ask?

;-)
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:36 pm
did you see the episode where they glued hay to the person's walls?

If my neighbour did that to my house, everytime I had to vacuum up the bits of hay that broke off 'cause someone touched the wall, I'd have my dog take a big **** on their lawn.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:42 pm
Oh man, that was absolutely evil!

That was Hildi. Hildi's not quite right in the head.

The family had a little kid, and a cat, too.

I'm not sure if I've ever seen a worse episode.

Except for maybe the egg room. Also Hildi.
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:48 pm
I kinda wish I could call treasure...
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:50 pm
Why don't you?
0 Replies

Perplexed

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:52 pm
I don't have a reason to, or anything to talk about....
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 07:56 pm
Sure you do.

What are your plans this week?

Is there an anime event or something she'd be interested in happening soon?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:09 pm
jespah wrote:
Look, it's the A2K cheerleading squad: http://sai.cup.edu/cheerleaders/images/2005cheerleaders.jpg

Go plex! Go plex! Yay Plex!

I'm that adorable one in the second row from the bottom, third from the left, but who's gonna be the one that looks so perky it's kinda scary, right next to me?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:10 pm
I wi...

...no.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:10 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Holy sh!t!

Dude, that is awesome! And even if you don't "get anywhere" with these girls, see how easy it is to get a positive reaction back from them? Sounds like you nailed it with the anime chick. Keep it up, and don't get frustrated by any type of rejections.

Wow, watch it Slappy, if you keep being that supportive and nice, people are going to think you're a sweetie pie.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 15 Mar, 2006 08:11 pm
Awwww, c'mon, Soz, go ahead. It must be fun to go through life that chipper. Smile
0 Replies