DO NOT like Strap On and Toys, how to tell HER?

td8181

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:18 pm
wao roxann, am sorry to everyone, but i got say this....
roxann is very unreasonable, i don't understand why you have to pound it in my face that there got to be something happen to me when i was little in order to be scare of penis....... this is obserd....
as you can read from my previous post, i said that if i really want a penis, i rather go for a real one, i don't need fake toys.......some people in here just don't get it........ well, whether you believe it or not, it is up to you, i am not in in denial......

i was born in a strict asian parents, and i live in asia for most of my life, i came to U.S to study and i am 21.......my family is very strict, i don't want to talk about this issue with them because they are asian, and asian parents trust me are not open minded compare to american ones.....it just the natural of "asian" family.......

and YES< I consider a Didlo or strap on is Heterosexual act.......why? because intercourse is consider heterosexual acts to me....simply........
and I don't see anything wrong with the way I think, because this is america right? aren't we have the freedome of speech? I mean, I don't mind if roxann think i got rape or something when i was little and now am scare of strap on.........so certainly I think you should respect the way I think.........since I never in here post anything harsh about you or call you name, but you already lable me as a child that have bad sexual experience since little.........and all I see is you argue with a whole bunch of people and keep saying that you are "right".......

and yes, I talk to my gf......she still insist to try it......and i tell her no, so seem like i am doomed, my only choice left is break up and let she go find other lesbian girls.......im sure there are alot of lesbian bars where she can find a girl that loves toys........it just doesn't do it for me.......

and am sorry that i haven't been here for a day, my internet got some trouble, and am sorry if i cause all this arguments between people........

sometimes just being asian and homosexual is very hard to talk to your parents and stuff, so i just decided to go to this board to ask because I can tell there are a lot of mature and older people, here....whom i really want to hear their advice.....

i know i was a lesbian ever since a very young age, i just don't act on it until i came to US to study and seepeople are more open about "gay" and "lesbian" here in the U.S.......but sadly some people here in this board still have some bad attitude about homosexual.....which I found is very sad......it not just about me, but I think whether you gay or not, you are still human like anyone else.... i dont think we should be judge different or be make fun of just becasue we gay......
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:24 pm
Well, I hope some of us here were helpful to you.....

sorry about your gf, but believe me, I feel for ya.

No way, no how.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:37 pm
Hi td8181, thanks for checking in again.

You didn't cause any arguments at all. You asked for advice, and some of the advice-givers wholly disagreed with each other, is all. (Well, more like a bunch of advice-givers disagreed with what Roxxxanne had to say...)

Have you tried online dating? Often that's a good way to get over big hurdles right at the outset. You can say right there that you're NOT into toys, and then some other young woman with the same preferences might see it and say "That's just the kind of person I've been looking for...!"
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 04:38 pm
Hey td, we're feeling for you ... and I think you're right to stick by your guns. If you really dont want it, then you shouldnt have to.

As for the responses on this forum: as on most forums, there's always helpful responses and unhelpful ones; people who sincerely want to help and people who are just trolling ... it is up to you to decide whom you want to pay attention to, really. Ignore the ones you think are off-key and see if the others have to say something that is of use.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 05:43 pm
td,

Sorry about your gf.

You sound strong and like you know what you want. I admire that, especially considering the obstacles that you have had to overcome while staying true to yourself. I have no doubt that here is someone special out there for you, and I wish you all the luck in the world in finding her.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 09:17 pm
sozobe wrote:
(Well, more like a bunch of advice-givers disagreed with what Roxxxanne had to say...)
I did not disagree with what Roxxxanne had to say Idea
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 09:35 pm
"A bunch." It appears that of the people who posted on this thread, 14 disagreed with Roxxxanne and reassured td8181 that she shouldn't feel pressured into doing something that made her so uncomfortable, a few just showed up without expressing an opinion, and one (you) seemed to maybe agree with some things Roxxxanne had to say. (Do you agree that td8181 needs professional help?)

Nicely said, flushd, I agree.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Mon 6 Feb, 2006 10:04 pm
sozobe wrote:
"A bunch." It appears that of the people who posted on this thread, 14 disagreed with Roxxxanne and reassured td8181 that she shouldn't feel pressured into doing something that made her so uncomfortable, a few just showed up without expressing an opinion, and one (you) seemed to maybe agree with some things Roxxxanne had to say. (Do you agree that td8181 needs professional help?)

It's true I am not as polarized, and that I feel life (inclusive of sex) can sometimes be best served through compromise. I would say the benefits of compromise are circumstance dependant.

I am not sure precisely what you mean by "professional help", but if you mean in the psychological sense, then it comes is so many forms as to be rather impossible to answer, yet most assuredly such "professional help" can be quite easily of rather questionable merit.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 07:47 am
Chumly wrote:

It's true I am not as polarized, and that I feel life (inclusive of sex) can sometimes be best served through compromise. I would say the benefits of compromise are circumstance dependant.
[/quote]

So compromise as long as it's the other person?

Her gf isn't making any compromise. Compromise is when both people get some of what they want. Not one person getting what they want and the other just doing it because they feel they have to.
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:13 pm
BD,
How you impute your inferences is a mystery to me; non sequiturs in abundance.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 03:54 pm
The lovely Anita, after much consideration, finally decides to give a strap on a try.

However, as a first timer, she's having trouble attaching the device to the belt.

http://images8.fotki.com/v140/photos/3/307299/1629671/WomensPoleToss08-vi.jpg
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 04:03 pm
thats

just

wrong.........

Laughing
0 Replies

Chumly

Reply Tue 7 Feb, 2006 04:09 pm
Let's take a pole on the subject Smile