Can berating other members be bad for A2k?

crayon851

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:09 pm
Whats wrong with my way of thinking that i got through to SET? you dont think it worked?

well if you respond to bitterness with kindness, the bitterness will soon become sweet right? Even the hardest rock can be cracked, just like the coldest heart can be warmed.

So as long asi show positive attitdue and kindess towards Set, i doubt i will receive any sort of insults. everyone has a conscience, except for those people who kill *glare*
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:11 pm
I'm not sure whether O'Bill or crayon just made me giggle more.

Good luck to you, crayon.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:13 pm
I think I detect the undiscouraged optimism of inexperienced youth.

Trust me, crayon; old age and treachery trump youth and enthusiasm every time.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:15 pm
OHH soo sorry set I have been uptil now referring to you as HE soo sorry LOL ^^ my mistake MAM.

I didnt pick a fight with set -_- *nods head in disbelief* And everything happens for a reason right? even the worst of enemies can become the best of friends right?

Hopefully i made you giggle in a good way...I mean, in a way which is not insulting towards me for ex "Hah hah hah or giggle giggle giggle" <-- thought bubble "what an idiot"

hopefully it wasnt like that, or else I will be angry at you ^^
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:18 pm
well if i were discouraged and pessimistic and experienced, then I wouldnt be the age I am now ^^ I'd rather not be discouraged since its always a let down to know that you can always sink lower or that you cant do any better.
If i had thought this way, I probably wouldnt even bother going to school. I always like to be in a good mood ^^ and so i guess this thread now is part of the big jumble of threads that make up A2K. Its cool how im contributing to the growing A2K...I wonder when they will have to start deleting threads...

I'll show you that my optimism will never waver not even for a second. When you think things cant get worse they do. When you think things will get better , they will.
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:20 pm
If Set ain't a "He", he's one helluva burly, beefy, ugly "She"
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:20 pm
Can berating other members be bad for A2k?
Is the real, or is it Memorex?
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:21 pm
Setanta's definitely a He.

However, I'd personally get a huge kick out of you addressing him as Ma'am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mebbe not.

You're young, and I'm being cruel.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:22 pm
So is set a he or not? Im confused...someone calls he/she a her which someone responds with a he, which ive been calling he/she a he for the past few days. Now im lost.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:22 pm
crayon851 wrote:
well if i were discouraged and pessimistic and experienced, then I wouldnt be the age I am now ^^

...I'd rather not be discouraged since its always a let down to know that you can always sink lower or that you cant do any better.

omigod.

You gotta love crayon. Almost like some Yogi Bearisms here! (google it if you don't know what it means).

I love your style of writing. Its kind of making my brain hurt tho.

Hi Crayon. Are you a female? I'm just taking a survey...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:24 pm
It's the unsinkable Molly Brown Very Happy

Keep on keepin' on, crayon.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:25 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Setanta's definitely a He.

However, I'd personally get a huge kick out of you addressing him as Ma'am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mebbe not.

You're young, and I'm being cruel.

Omigod II.

Just when I thought they might be burying the hatchet... Twisted Evil
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:25 pm
crayon851 wrote:
this thread now is part of the big jumble of threads that make up A2K. Its cool how im contributing to the growing A2K...I wonder when they will have to start deleting threads...

There are nearly 2 Million articles posted here now ... many, many threads on A2K have more replies than do many entire web forums.
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:27 pm
timberlandko wrote:
There are nearly 2 Million articles posted here now ...

I bet you've read every one of them too huh? Laughing
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:30 pm
Last time a checked, I was male Very Happy and If my writing came off as a bit feminine, its only because I enjoy being happy and could careless how my writing came out. If it came out as feminine, oh well, I'm happy and glad to see you are happy too. So yes I am not a female, and have not the slightest of female dna in me..wait, no, I do have some from my mom's side. I know my writing style sometimes seems elementary, but I enjoy typing like this since it lightens the mood and is fun and not boring like text book writing. Personally i dont like sounding like a dictionary or a text book Smile

The verdict is male because i think XY = male right? and not male as in mail but male as in male since I'm not something you receive in your mailbox

And cherrios are great they make me cheerful
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:32 pm
Yay!

Are you from the USA?

Dont tell us exactly where. But, like west, east, northeast, south?
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:32 pm
roverroad wrote:
timberlandko wrote:

That'd be an accomplishment, wouldn't it? I ain't even close to having read 'em all - hell, I've responded to only a few thousand of them, though I have looked at many without responding, and some of my responses indicate I responded without looking Embarrassed Laughing
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:34 pm
timberlandko wrote:
roverroad wrote:
timberlandko wrote:

That'd be an accomplishment, wouldn't it? I ain't even close to having read 'em all - hell, I've responded to only a few thousand of them, though I have looked at many without responding, and some of my responses indicate I responded without looking Embarrassed Laughing

I've tried reading a few thousand--but then 10,000 or so more are added each day.

If someone read them all 12 hours a day, non-stop, I wonder if that person could keep up?

(of course you'd have to catch up every day...read the ones that were posted when you sleep...)
0 Replies

roverroad

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:37 pm
timberlandko wrote:
some of my responses indicate I responded without looking Embarrassed Laughing

Same here. Laughing I lurk more than I post, so I've read quite a few of them. But nowhere near all of them.

Hey TK, how many moderators are there?
0 Replies

PoetSeductress

Reply Wed 1 Feb, 2006 07:38 pm
Francis wrote:
Now try stop killing cats..

Thank you for protecting and defending the kitties, Francis.
0 Replies