Can berating other members be bad for A2k?

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:06 pm
crayon851 wrote:
Its liek go inbetween lol have an optimistic outlook and never look for the bad?

No Cold and Heat

A monk asked Tozan, "How can we escape the cold and heat?" Tozan replied, "Why not go where there is no cold and heat?" "Is there such a place?" the monk asked. Tozan commented, "When cold, be thoroughly cold; when hot, be hot through and through.

would the answer be ...just be warm? hah a little simple but it makes sense Very Happy

Okay, that does it. Back to the berating stage grasshopper.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:08 pm
What problem do you have with me Extra? HMm hmm hmm?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:14 pm
I have no problem.

You are the one that beratedly said to me: "You can't outlast a motorized vehicle." That kind of hurt, cause it reminded me of that time I came home and caught my gf in bed with what she called a "neck massager!!!"

I am still waiting for an apology....

Very Happy
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:17 pm
So sorry ^^ Just meant in a literal way, horses cant out run cars ^^

Anyway sorry sorry ^^ two sorries, one for the unintended insult and the other for the unintended implication of the comment ^^
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:18 pm
Whats wrong with your Gf being in bed wiht a neck massager, Im sure you take your horse for a drink here and there
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:20 pm
crayon851 wrote:
Whats wrong with your Gf being in bed wiht a neck massager, Im sure you take your horse for a drink here and there

Is this another koan you found?

I do like this one. I think I'll post it above our bed.

She can go to bed with the neck massager once in awhile, as long as I can take my horse for a drink. Sounds fair. Smile
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:22 pm
Mebbe the deal there was the neck massager was a guy he used to work with

<insert rimshot>
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:26 pm
I think not, because when I stated a horse cannot outlast a vehicle which is mechanised, like the neck massager; AAAH stop bringing up these sexual comments into my thread LOL This stuff is considered bedroom talk, for that reason, because its meant to be done in the bedroom HAH *zing

And no, the horse expression was something my boss introduced me to... he was a perverted old man in my opinion who had some really funny 3 word pick up lines
0 Replies

timberlandko

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:28 pm
Lotsa folks have their 'puters in the bedroom, ya know ...
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:33 pm
puters? Slang for computers?

Though a computer is in the bedroom, a forum isnt ^^ the user is in the bedroom not the forum . But i guess technically it is in the bedroom physically but not ah loss of words to describe it . Hopefully you know what i mean ^^

Berate = Harm

Harm = (-_=)

(-_=)= black eye

therefore, Berate = Bad
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:45 pm
I think a part of you, that you are not even aware of, actually likes to be berated.

Thus Black eye = White Eye = Good.
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:46 pm
timberlandko wrote:
Mebbe the deal there was the neck massager was a guy he used to work with

<insert rimshot>

Hey, how could you know this? Are you an ex-massuese by chance?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:48 pm
Extra berates Timber...?

The berating is out of control!
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:51 pm
I meant it as a compliment.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:52 pm
<I was kidding>
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:54 pm
Oh, I sorry.

I thought you were berating me for berating T.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:57 pm
hah. berating for berating in a non berating thread which itself is being berated by some sarcastic comments hah

no one likes to be berated and I certainly do not. Hey is it better when i right in a sort of formal sense or in a talking way which I feel is more comfortable and enojyable Very Happy
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 10:59 pm
extra medium wrote:
Oh, I sorry.

I thought you were berating me for berating T.

Not at all. Somebody has to do it.
0 Replies

crayon851

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 11:01 pm
lol lash so you were berating extra...BE ASHAMED I SHUN YOU away you you you cast out ...excuse my stuttering Very Happy
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 2 Feb, 2006 11:03 pm
crayon851 wrote:
hah. berating for berating in a non berating thread which itself is being berated by some sarcastic comments hah

no one likes to be berated and I certainly do not. Hey is it better when i right in a sort of formal sense or in a talking way which I feel is more comfortable and enojyable Very Happy

You only don't enjoy it - if you don't - because you haven't been berated properly yet. There's nothing like a great berate, properly done.

Timber is free game...he is a great berater himself, but I believe a berater cometh after him who is a greater by far berater than he....and, s/he who berateth last, berateth best.
0 Replies