ralpheb

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 03:43 pm
oh Parados- John Kerry
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 03:43 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
It depends on your qualifications Wink

Hmmm, I'm afraid my modest skills will not fulfill your seemingly high expectations...
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 03:46 pm
Setanta wrote:
It's not a fact, but it is an expression of your witless and uninformed bigotry . . .

I think this is enough Setanta. I feel for your situation, but I won't be
allowing you to issue such statements about me. I expect your apology.
0 Replies

parados

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 03:56 pm
ralpheb wrote:
oh Parados- John Kerry

Kerry already served on a jury.. It has to be someone called for a FUTURE jury.
0 Replies

Francis

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 03:57 pm
Walter, right!
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:02 pm
there is no limits on how many times a person can serve on jury duty. How bout John Edwards. The two peas of a pod.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:09 pm
CalamityJane wrote:
No, I've driven through the center of the country, plus I see the policitcal and religious statements of those who are living in the center of the country, and it might seem stupid too you (that's your prerogative) but it's neither prejudice nor ignorant - it's the fact. You can read many such statements even here at a2k.

Do you really believe everyone in the centre of the U.S. is somehow less than the people living on the coastal edges?

If so, I'd have to say you're really missing much of what is good about the U.S.A.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:14 pm
if you get a visa you can visit new mexico. we are enchanted.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 06:54 pm
You speak Spanish there, right, Dys?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 07:01 pm
It's a bad idea to come to California. Theres a terrorist on every corner and the liberals are mating with the Mexicans. The Mexican/ Liberal babies are handed over to the ACLU were they are forced to be gay.

Sometimes earthquakes and riots happen simultaneously making it hard too shake off the gay liberal mexican baby from humping your leg.

(the weathers great)
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 07:37 pm
ehBeth wrote:
CalamityJane wrote:
No, I've driven through the center of the country, plus I see the policitcal and religious statements of those who are living in the center of the country, and it might seem stupid too you (that's your prerogative) but it's neither prejudice nor ignorant - it's the fact. You can read many such statements even here at a2k.

Do you really believe everyone in the centre of the U.S. is somehow less than the people living on the coastal edges?

If so, I'd have to say you're really missing much of what is good about the U.S.A.

Why are you twisting my words? I don't think these people are less, I just don't agree with their political and religious views, and for me personally, living on either coast is far better than in the heartland. That doesn't make
me ignorant nor a bigot, as your sweetie pie implied. He can talk to whomever he wants to in that manner, but not to me!

I have probably seen more of the United States and the world for that matter, as you or Setanta combined, which allows me to make an objective statement of my preference of living.

Dys, New Mexico is in the Southwest and I have been there twice Wink
0 Replies

JustanObserver

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:12 pm
Oh boy. Time to hit the button.

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/8982/eject7xm.jpg
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:14 pm
Setanta wrote:
It is both prejudice and stupidity. I take it you did not, when driving through the center of the nation and aquiring your vast and profound knowledge thereof, drive past the homes of the Cleveland, Detroit, Chicago or St. Louis symphony orchestras. Apparently, you missed the Field Museum, the Acquarium and the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago, as well as one the world's best collection of art at the St. Louis Museum of Fine Art. I suspect you just failed to drive past the dozens of schools of art and design and the hundreds of world class universities and liberal arts colleges which lie between the two mountain ranges. You probably failed to hear (windows must have been rolled up) the unique and world-renowned jazz and blues of Chicago, St. Louis and New Orleans. Apparently, you did not stop to dine at any of the thousands of first class white-tablecloth restaurants to be found between the mountain ranges . . .

It's not a fact, but it is an expression of your witless and uninformed bigotry . . .
Not to mention the childhood homes and birth places of Twain and Lincoln, And SPACE beautiful, beatiful space.

It would be nice if we could take the best of all the states and make one big state. We could call it America. It's going to take team work for such a venture.
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:15 pm
Be careful where you land, Justan.
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:16 pm
I apologize JustanObserver, I'm sorry for the derailment.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:17 pm
Calamity, now don't you think you owe me an apology too.......
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:18 pm
For what?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:23 pm
Uuuuuhh, I don't know.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Sun 11 Dec, 2005 08:31 pm
Sure Amigo, we could form a place called America. What's going to be the official language?
0 Replies