When did you first find out you had a vagina????

DrewDad

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 04:55 pm
dlowan wrote:
DrewDad wrote:
You ladies have no idea how difficult it is to manage plumbing that's on the outside....

What's to manage?

Haven't you seen any of Ellpus's posts on the "dangly bits?"

The worst a woman has to be worried about is the appearance of smuggling peanuts.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 04:56 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Osso makes an excellent point, neither of my parents ever mentioned anything of a sexual nature to me (including body parts) I really think one of the main reasons for this is that they didn't know anything.

Osso and dyslexia:

Yes. And it isn't just a generational thing, either, I agree, though I'm certain (not sure why, but I am certain) that this was/is not the case for my own mother).

(Another aside: Will the parents here be discussing this with their children? Will the Dad's talk about this with their daughters?)

Shocked I've been thinking about a snatchy (ha) jingle for the clitoris promotion. The only thing I'm sure of is I want it sung to the tune of Hockey Night in Canada.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:02 pm
Have a break, have a clitpat?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:03 pm
DrewDad wrote:
The worst a woman has to be worried about is the appearance of smuggling peanuts.

That was a serious low blow . . . cool, Dude, i salute you . . .
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 05:58 pm
Women do not have live in dread of sitting on their plumbing.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:03 pm
JLNobody wrote:
Women do not have live in dread of sitting on their plumbing.

In the woods?
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:12 pm
Anywhere. But of course it's more dangerous in the woods since there are no urologists around for emergency care.

You know what a urologist is, what we used to call dongologists.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:24 pm
Women - not to worry you - but in Japan, there's a place where a demon used to live in the vaginas of the women ... Japan: Festival of the Steel Phallus
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:37 pm
nimh wrote:

If only I could get away with adding that to my sig line....

nimh wrote:
Women - not to worry you - but in Japan, there's a place where a demon used to live in the vaginas of the women ... Japan: Festival of the Steel Phallus

Seriously, I think there is a sense in which almost all men think there is some sort of demon down there/in women's sexuality/in women...especially, I suspect, in our cursed Judaeo Christian/Islamic traditions....(but I am not at all sure it is not there as much in other traditions, too)..so no surprise.

I sooooo don't get the peanuts thing?????????

Anyone here game to say how it felt the first time they touched a vagina, (their own or someone else's)?

Or touched a willy?

I was surprised at how soft the skin of the penis was...kind of velvety...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 06:43 pm
dlowan wrote:
nimh wrote:

Seriously, I think there is a sense in which almost all men think there is some sort of demon down there/in women's sexuality/in women...especially, I suspect, in our cursed Judaeo Christian/Islamic traditions....(but I am not at all sure it is not there as much in other traditions, too)..so no surprise.

Actually, this particular legend of the demon who lives in vaginas (and could only be killed by a specially made steel phallus, hence the festival), apparently was the transformation into metaphor of raging STD's at the time...

dlowan wrote:
Anyone here game to say how it felt the first time they touched a vagina, (their own or someone else's)?

Not really an answer to your question, but was mostly surprised to find that vaginas were so different - look different, feel different...
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:37 pm
nimh wrote:

Hee hee hee <snort> Lovely! Took me forever to get it...
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:40 pm
I learned about my clitoris while playing doctor with a friend.

I can also remember watching a Tarzan movie and getting a certain "feeling" when Tarzan carried Jane off into the jungle. A feeling that felt even better when I squeezed my legs together. Embarrassed

As far as a name for it? Always been Suzie.

And my Mom never had "the talk" with me. They had a class for us girls when we were about 11 or 12 and Moms were invited. I think my mother learned almost as much as I did that day and she had 4 children at the time.
0 Replies

stuh505

Reply Fri 9 Dec, 2005 09:41 pm
JLN, just so you know, we don't have to worry about sitting on the bits, they are between the legs not under them!
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 12:00 am
nimh wrote:
dlowan wrote:
nimh wrote:

Actually, this particular legend of the demon who lives in vaginas (and could only be killed by a specially made steel phallus, hence the festival), apparently was the transformation into metaphor of raging STD's at the time...

dlowan wrote:

Not really an answer to your question, but was mostly surprised to find that vaginas were so different - look different, feel different...
\

Different from your willy, or from what you expected?

Edit:

Doh! From each other, I suspect.
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 12:11 am
Dlowan-
Quote:
I sooooo don't get the peanuts thing?????????

glad to know I'm not the only one ...

Quote:

Or touched a willy?

The first time I touched a "willy" I was 21 ...didn't know that they hardened or stood at attention.
The first time I touched a honey pot, I was 18 ...quickly learned the magic of the clitoris
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 07:05 am
peanut smuggler. Noun. A woman with erect nipples, evident through her clothing. See 'peanut smuggling'.

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/p.htm
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 07:44 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
peanut smuggler. Noun. A woman with erect nipples, evident through her clothing. See 'peanut smuggling'.

http://www.peevish.co.uk/slang/p.htm
Ohhhh! What we call "headlights on".
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 07:48 am
party hats
0 Replies

Bodhisattvawannabe

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 07:58 am
I like that link to British slang. I'm a "Brit Wit" fan and watch a lot of British comedies on PBS. Now, I'll know what the heck they're saying! LOL
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 10 Dec, 2005 08:46 am
Oh, like speedos on men...."budgie smugglers".
0 Replies