When did you first find out you had a vagina????

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 04:07 pm
Yes, God is a civil engineer.

Only one such as He runs a sewer line through the playground....
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 04:08 pm
And I did specify "stick up for itself." A shy, shrinking violet.... She needs a good PR manager.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:00 pm
Georgia O'Keefe managed to find beauty in vagina-like flowers, or maybe flowers caused her to see the beauty in vaginas, not that she was actually in vaginas, but I digress.

BTW, so glad it was the book page. I was thinking, wow, that had to be drying and trying...
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:11 pm
DrewDad wrote:
And I did specify "stick up for itself." A shy, shrinking violet.... She needs a good PR manager.

plus, you said "enough" - "it doesn't stick up for itself enough"...
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:24 pm
Oh you guys...it's always about size with you, isn't it? <LOL>
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:29 pm
Re: When did you first find out you had a vagina????
Steve (as 41oo) wrote:
dlowan wrote:
Now as for me, I knew nothing about my fixings down there ... until my mother sat me down ...I have a VAGINA? Down THERE???!!!!

I too am shocked, always thought you were a buck, smokin like that an all. Smile good thread, one day I intended reading up.

Oh, am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo a doe.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:30 pm
Eva wrote:
Oh you guys...it's always about size with you, isn't it? <LOL>

Ours is bigger, taking all of it into account......we just don't feel the need to have the entitre clitoris hanging around outside.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:34 pm
Diane wrote:
Georgia O'Keefe managed to find beauty in vagina-like flowers, or maybe flowers caused her to see the beauty in vaginas, not that she was actually in vaginas, but I digress.

BTW, so glad it was the book page. I was thinking, wow, that had to be drying and trying...

She did indeed, and lovely the paintings are.

Trouble is, the thing itself does not, as far as I have seen, look that good....nor, generally, do men's bits and bobs.

Now, I have seen a lot more of men than women, but this is my belief so far.

What do others think?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:35 pm
yes, it's just so much more civilized...i think it's a sign of women being one step ahead on the evolutionary ladder. including with less body hair, subtler features, greater usage of all four quarters of the brain instead of just one.... all sorts of things.

i have a theory, i posted it somewhere. it all goes back to the mammoth hunting era. while men were running after the damned beasts, women chewed skins, cooked, did quiet things around house...or cave... got to talk and think a lot more... for thousands of years...that has to show somewhere. like on a woman's clitoris Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:49 pm
Dag, your theory is brilliant. Makes perfect sense to me.
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 05:49 pm
dlowan wrote:
a. Joeblow is FEMALE???

b. What do you think is the problem, public relations wise, for the clitoris?

c. TELL HIM!!! MAKE SURE HE KNOWS!!!

I mean, he prolly does, but....well, you know....

a) Surprise! lol

b) No fear and loathing from Mom, I'm pretty sure, but her sense of propriety may have inhibited her. Certainly mine at this time would inhibit me from addressing it with her. As for me...I think I just missed the boat!

c) It would have been so easy to broach this with him before...I missed a number of opportunities to at least mention that this is a pleasure source for women (damn)

..thinking...thinking.

(As an aside, did any men/women out there have a clitoris converstaion with their parents? How did that go?)

Noddy, lol! Too true. Gently, gently. But not necessarily always!

Speaking of different strokes, that's also important to know, but I don't think I can bring myself to tell him to mix it up a little Razz

Actually, I know I can't.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:01 pm
A vagina? Where should I look?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:56 pm
Clitoral fields and their discontents..

Joeblow, one of the problems with such a potential conversation broached from the child's side, would be utter confusion on the parent's side. I think there is much ignorance still afoot.

Hi, JL, I just know you're a'kiddin'.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 06:58 pm
Osso makes an excellent point, neither of my parents ever mentioned anything of a sexual nature to me (including body parts) I really think one of the main reasons for this is that they didn't know anything.
0 Replies

Cola

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:09 pm
Dlowan-
"Trouble is, the thing itself does not, as far as I have seen, look that good....nor, generally, do men's bits and bobs."

I don't know, I've seen some visually desirable "bits and bobs" ( ...although I'd never heard the term "bits and bobs" till I came to this site ...)

*re, a long long ray of sun ...*
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:09 pm
dagmaraka wrote:
yes, it's just so much more civilized...i think it's a sign of women being one step ahead on the evolutionary ladder. including with less body hair, subtler features, greater usage of all four quarters of the brain instead of just one.... all sorts of things.

i have a theory, i posted it somewhere. it all goes back to the mammoth hunting era. while men were running after the damned beasts, women chewed skins, cooked, did quiet things around house...or cave... got to talk and think a lot more... for thousands of years...that has to show somewhere. like on a woman's clitoris Rolling Eyes

Great theory, but flawed by possible Lamarckianness, I fear.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 07:11 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Osso makes an excellent point, neither of my parents ever mentioned anything of a sexual nature to me (including body parts) I really think one of the main reasons for this is that they didn't know anything.

Hmmmmm...I fear so, in my poor mum's case.

I am not sure she would have mentioned it, in any case.

I suspect parents fear that the notion of pleasure will be too much for us, and we will want to have some.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:01 pm
Yes but yes but yes but... people still don't know now.

Hmm.

An a2k educational thread. I don't think we could contain ourselves.

Free JOY of sexes TO THE WORLD???
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 08:05 pm
dlowan wrote:

Great theory, but flawed by possible Lamarckianness, I fear.

nah. every rule has a few exceptions. otherwise they'd be tautologies.
0 Replies

JLNobody

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 10:42 pm
I know a guy who thinks he has a very pronounced clitoris.

Osso, is there a thread where one can keep up with your moving process?
0 Replies