My Husband Thinks I'm Ugly

DavidH

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 03:36 pm
"He would drink every night'? Does this mean he still does? As a recovering alchoholic myself, I can say that quitting that might go a long way toward helping things.
0 Replies

ldarbyx1

Reply Mon 16 Jul, 2012 11:23 am
@CrazyDiamond,
Girl. He hates himself. He has a fragile ego. He knows you are better then him in SO MANY WAYS ! He is trying to bring you down to his level. My husband tried that **** to me. I looked HOT one day and he told me I looked "terrible". Oh really?? That's why when we went to our party a hot guy was checkn me out all night. They are jealous ASSHOLES. I'm telln ya girl smile and ignore him.
0 Replies

Eman Azeemi

Reply Thu 24 Jan, 2013 12:28 pm
@kitkat bar,
why he is abusing you this much ? Only he thinks that you are ugly? What he think of his self? Did he created your face or what? If i were in your place i would beat him back and if he abuse me i will call the police till he knows who i am.! This he thinks that women is low? Hahah let him to be a man not a caword to abuse a woman! Ooff :S
0 Replies

Sophie88

Reply Sun 27 Jan, 2013 05:41 pm
@kitkat bar,
Relationships are an exchange of value. It doens't look like he is adding any by hurting you. So, perhaps is time to ask yourself why you are still with him. You want someone who values you for your virtues, and someone who can help you be a better person. Not someone who is treating you like ****.
0 Replies