A Q for the women Re: Breast Reduction

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:21 pm
beyourself wrote:
One person replying to this post was warning you that your boobs will be on the floor when you're older. Did anyone stop to think that there are men who like that look?

So, a woman should be in pain because some men like the way she looks?
Are you one of those men who believe that women are around only for the pleasure of men? If you aren't, you really could have fooled me! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 02:50 pm
Re: Beware... don't have a different opinion around this pla
beyourself wrote:

I guess if Lord Ellpus was running this place we would all have to agree to stay on the breast reduction party line or else get booted from the forum.

DON'T YOU BE TALKIN' ABOUT LORD ELLPUS!

STAND DOWN SUCKA!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:17 pm
flushd wrote:
Thanks everyone.

My rescheduled date is for Dec. 13. Merry Christmas to me! Razz

Best of all - cute Christmas bras.

Three of my favourite bras are seasonal ... a red demi bra with faux fur trim across the top and on the straps ... a green velvet bustier with black net and sequins at the top ... a lil black velvet bra with red and gold holly and ivy embroidery.

Tis the season to be jolly! Cool
0 Replies

beyourself

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:28 pm
I love the way this turned into beat up the new guy on the forum.

If it makes everyone feel better, I am a sadistic man who loves watching women with big breast suffer.

Yes, that's me.

Thank you Phoenix for thrashing me thoroughly. I could just feel your hate toward me. I wonder how much of it was due to justifying your own breast reduction.

Chai, thanks for welcoming me and then calling me a "SUCKA" later on.

I'll stand by my earlier statement to Lord Ellpus because it was not his place to say who or what people can post on the internet.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:38 pm
It's anyone's place to say what they think about what people post on the internet, though (as long as they are within the TOS), and I don't think much of what you've posted.

For one thing, this back surgery you mention -- how would that work, exactly? What back surgery would cure the current problem and prevent it from becoming a problem again, when the cause is still very much an issue? Is it that she should just have a succession of back surgeries? Again, to what purpose? Why is it inherently so much better to get back surgery than front surgery -- especially when front surgery would actually SOLVE the problem?

This is an actual medical issue, which is how flushd specifically framed it.

(No, I have never had nor have I ever considered having breast reduction surgery.)
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:57 pm
Here's an eleven page article I looked up to cite here because it substantiated my surmises about various friends' and associates' back surgeries. I'll summarize by saying I wouldn't begin to equate breast reduction surgery with back surgery. I am not a surgeon though.

The original article was in the New Yorker Annals of Medicine a while ago; I found it quite compelling at the time I read it.

http://www.spinecenter.com/MISS%20vs%20OSS/knifeinback.pdf
Here is Dr. Jerome Groopman's bio - http://www.jeromegroopman.com/bio.html

In any case, I am fully supportive, heh, of flush'd's decision, and wish her very well.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 06:06 pm
I have utmost respect for Groopman.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 06:27 pm
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 07:00 pm
beyourself wrote:
Thank you Phoenix for thrashing me thoroughly. I could just feel your hate toward me. I wonder how much of it was due to justifying your own breast reduction.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. I do hate whatever it was you were attempting to accomplish. I found your behavior shallow, insensitive, and on on the borderline of sadistic.

In no way did I have to justify my operation, especially to you. I was concerned about how your words would affect flushd, and attempted to counter them by pointing out the positive aspects of my own personal experience.

I think that your attitude on this subject is abominable.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 12:23 am
Re: Beware... don't have a different opinion around this pla
beyourself wrote:

I guess if Lord Ellpus was running this place we would all have to agree to stay on the breast reduction party line or else get booted from the forum.

I made no mention of whether everyone should, or should not agree on the thread subject.

I just expressed a view that a form of test should be in place before someone is allowed to join.

Personally, I would place a potential member inside a China shop for ten minutes, and then see if anything was damaged.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 10:38 am
maybe a new member could engage in a conversation with Setanta for 5 minutes on a day when he's feeling his oats.

Um, no, probably a bad idea.

hey beyourself, NO A2K female allows m'lord to be dis'd.

He can breathe through his ears.

Right Bella?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 12:50 pm
<nods>
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 04:58 am
Well, wow! The big day is approaching fast.

Thank you beyourself, for your two cents. At first, I was a bit taken aback. I took what you said into consideration.

Thank you everyone else for the support. I am going through with this.

Beyourself's input was actually good for me, in a way. I was reading it and I absolutely know this is something I have to do for myself. It is not a matter of vanity. I would prefer not to have my bits cut up/altered. I am generally happy with my body. Back surgery is not an option bc it would not solve the problem. I just have to do this.

I'll let you know how it goes.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 07:59 am
Chai Tea wrote:
maybe a new member could engage in a conversation with Setanta for 5 minutes on a day when he's feeling his oats.

Um, no, probably a bad idea.

hey beyourself, NO A2K female allows m'lord to be dis'd.

He can breathe through his ears.

Right Bella?

Sh*t yeah. Not OUR Lordy....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:11 am
I have a story involving breast reduction surgery:

My brother's ex-girlfriend was a fairly thin women with an enormous chest. Huge friggin' jugs! Monsters!

Anyway, she was a real nice gal and was quite popular down at the pool hall. She was virtually unbeatable on the foosball table. She always wore these low-cut blouses, and as she bent over the table, working the handles on the table, her enormous breasts seemed like they were alive -- two massive objects thrashing wildly as if trying to escape the confines of her flimsy blouse. The opposing players, invariably men, were so mesmerized by the sight of the behemoths that their concentration level dipped to an almost non-existent state and before they knew what had happened, a quick five points had been scored and she would stand victorious yet again.

Her prowess on the foosball table was the stuff of legend. But then she had breast reduction surgery. She went all the way to the fried egg variety.

Upon her return to the pool hall she was quite surprised to find that her skills had diminished considerably, for now she was beaten on a consistent basis.

So, that's my advice to you, flushd: If you have the surgery, good luck and I hope all goes well.

But expect your foosball game to take a nose dive.
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 08:12 am
yeah,
Sh*t yeah.

Flushd, was thinking of you last night.
just hoping for the best for you
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 09:04 am
Hey flushd......It is getting close. Think of all the great new blouses that that now will fit! Very Happy
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 07:19 pm
Flushd, I just found this thread and applaud your decision.

I know a woman who had breast reduction surgery and has been happy with the results ever since. She still has large breasts, she didn't want her basic figure altered too much. So now she has a lovely, voluptuous figure without the back problems and the comments she had to put up with during her growing up years.

My cousin, on the other hand, never had the nerve to get the surgery. She is now 64 and her boobs reach down to her belly button and her back hurts all the time. Her breasts have been terribly pendulous since her early forties. She is beautiful, looked like a young Elizabeth Taylor when she was younger, but it seemed all the comments about her looks were salacious and hurtful, always focusing on her breasts.

Best of luck to you. It was a tough decision, but I think you have shown tremendous courage and intelligence during the decision making process.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 08:02 am
7 days?
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 14 Dec, 2005 02:16 pm
Wondering how everything went.
0 Replies