Nervous and Excited... Take the risk??

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:02 pm
Sure can, Littlek...you can take it right now.

Plenty of cleavage, and a pierced tounge.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:05 pm
Nah..... I'm not piercing my tongue.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:11 pm
Plan B: nipples.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Thu 15 Sep, 2005 07:15 pm
nope.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 01:46 am
Clematis?
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:43 am
Ok, I had a dream about it last night, so I am sooo gonna do it today!!! I go to lunch in 2 hours and 25 minutes,.. I even brought a change of clothes so I look all cute and dolled up... I have an hour lunch break today so I can just tell him I went to the mall and thus the clothes (I work right next to a mall)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:45 am
damn. this is better than a reality show. It IS a reality show, in a way. Will Crazie go? Will they get together? Next episode in 3 hours.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 08:52 am
You brought clothes to change into?

Wow, you women are neurotic...not that I'm surprised, since I've figured that out a long time ago.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:16 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
You brought clothes to change into?

Wow, you women are neurotic...not that I'm surprised, since I've figured that out a long time ago.

Nothing wrong with wanting to look nice in jeans and a tee shirt (that has a lil clevage ;-) )

Besides I wear mainly black to work and I don't want to look depressed!!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:17 am
Too bad...black is hot.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:19 am
dagmaraka wrote:
damn. this is better than a reality show. It IS a reality show, in a way. Will Crazie go? Will they get together? Next episode in 3 hours.

Dun Dun Dun Dun... and the plot thickens... first question is, does he have a girlfriend???

The episode will be airing around 2 o'clock eastern time (I think I am eastern time, whatever Boston is I am)

Laughing Laughing Laughing

The Reality show is called

Crazie's Crazy Adventure into the world of Fast Food
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 09:23 am
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
Too bad...black is hot.

I am going to wear a pair of blue jeans and A maroon tank top with a black sweater thingy... so I will still have some black on... I just gotta make sure my boobs don't pop out Shocked They like to do that sometimes... and I don't want any wise remarks on that slappy!

But he saw me yesterday in all black....
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 10:49 am
Ok, My nerves are getting to me now, I am do this... Breathe in and out... is it sad that I am 20 and I feel rusty when it comes to this stuff because I was in the 2 year relationship and before that a 4 year relationship... this is actually my first time being single in a long time!!

It is kinda new to me and it makes me nervous and I am NOT a shy person, I have gone up to many "hot" guys before and given them my number or told them how sexy they are... so why am I having trouble with this one... I have always been straight forward and blunt...

Ok, I am just rambling now!!! Errrrr Errr Errrr AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 11:26 am
I just read this thread for the first time and already I am hooked. CL (Issy) is a very good looking girl (her photo is on the Gallery thread).
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:11 pm
I DID IT!!!!!! AHHHH YIPPEE WOO HOO I DID IT I DID IT!!!!!!!

OMG, I can't believe it... I asked him what he was doing this weekend and he said nothing really, maybe going to a party with his Cousin Saturday Night... and I was like well I am gonna do something stupid and he was like, what's that? I said Here's my number, give me a call sometime and he got a big smile on his face and I was blushing and I believe he said ok but all I could hear was my heart beating a mile a minute because of my nerves

So now we wait and see.. and if he doesn't call me by Monday, I will still go in there and get food... I don't mind the rejection... it's the part about giving my number that scares me!!

BUT I DID IT
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:12 pm
wandeljw wrote:
I just read this thread for the first time and already I am hooked. CL (Issy) is a very good looking girl (her photo is on the Gallery thread).

Awww thank you Embarrassed Laughing

Keep watching the thread for the final results!! :-)
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:29 pm
YAY!
0 Replies

wandeljw

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:30 pm
Great thread, CL. I read all of it during my lunch break today. George mentioned he was flattered when a woman asked him out. The same thing happened to me 25 years ago. I eventually married her and we had 3 kids.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:33 pm
I just hope he calls me... I can't stand how guys wait to call for days... like we really care, just call damn it, it's cute when you call right away!!

So now I am gonna have him on my mind half the weekend, especially when my phone rings... But I still had to guts to do it!! I am proud of myself!! And if I can give one guy my number, then if he doesn't call me, I can give another guy my number!!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Fri 16 Sep, 2005 12:36 pm
Look out, Bahstin! Here she comes!

Good for you, Issy. I hope you have a great weekend.

pssst, don't sit by the phone. It'll make you crazy.
0 Replies