Cute Men Vs. Ugly Ones

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:33 am
happyfeet wrote:
i love the ladies...but i think this whole thread is proof positive that women are ALOT more shallow then men. .

Laughing That is laughable.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 06:34 am
happyfeet wrote:
Men aren't picky at all.

Laughing Laughing That was even funnier!
0 Replies

happyfeet

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:14 am
Yeah it is funny. But I don't hear you denying anything about women in the post.

Hmmm. I guess it IS true. Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:15 am
No, I just refuse to cater to your idiotic notions of women.
0 Replies

happyfeet

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:22 am
So you are saying that women aren't shallow??? Just men right? Ha!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:26 am
No, you are the one saying men aren't shallow and women are. I never said anything of the sort.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:30 am
I find it important always to maintain eye contact... with her boobs. Stare directly at the chest at all times, that way I don't have to cast furtive glances only to be caught mid-gawk.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:36 am
That's pretty deep DD
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:36 am
DrewDad wrote:
I find it important always to maintain eye contact... with her boobs. Stare directly at the chest at all times, that way I don't have to cast furtive glances only to be caught mid-gawk.

Very Happy
0 Replies

happyfeet

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:37 am
Nope. I'll be the first to admit men are shallow. Its human nature. BUT...of the sexes....women by far are the shallower sex. No question. Smile
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:43 am
panzade wrote:
That's pretty deep DD

See? Men are deep. Women are shallow. Fight the good fight, happyfeet!
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:50 am
Why must you encourage him! Surprised
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 07:51 am
Someone has to train village idiots.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 08:30 am
the way i see it, there are shallow people and there are not so shallow people. i wouldn't say one sex is more than the other. just like there are trashy people and there are not so trashy people.

i said in one of my first posts on this thread that i enjoy anyone looking at me whether they be hot, ugly, male, female whatever. (unless of course they are looking at me shaking their head like why did you even get out of bed this morning you are so horrible looking). but if someone is checking me out, boy i enjoy it. if someone walks by me and says, hey how are you doing today (in a i am sorta trying to get your attention kinda way), i say fine and you?

if someone waves at me from their car, i always wave back. i guess i just like attention (in a positive fashion). so if someone is looking at me/checking me out, that means they find me attractive and i like it, regardless of who they are or how they look. the mere fact that they are looking is flattering to me. am i weird? i guess so. am i an attention ho? probably. but i am also happily married and explain that if someone actually hits on me rather than just checking me out. (not that it happens that much these days-maybe that's why i enjoy it so...)

i dont find women to be more shallow than men, or vice versa. i think we all get ourselves into bad situations when we generalize.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 08:41 am
dragon49 wrote:
i think we all get ourselves into bad situations when we generalize.

Oh, the humanity!
0 Replies