Cute Men Vs. Ugly Ones

dlowan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 03:52 pm
For me it is more the manner of the checking out.

"Cute" men can leer at me, and I want to kill them.

Though, I do confess, one is more inclined to take a positive view if one finds the fella attractive.

I was offensively leered at by a couple of very handsome fellas yesterday, and I wanted to give them what for.

A twinkle and an appreciative smile or something is one thing - an aggressive leer is another.

Grrrrrr....
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 04:49 pm
Bella, I'm with you on the Andy Garcia love train. He's definately hot!! Did you see Godfather III? I wouldn't have cared if he was in the mob...

As far as ugly men looking at you, I think it depends on what you mean by ugly. If it's a man that's maybe not what you would consider "handsome" or "good looking" in the usual sense -- but let's say he's well dressed, and looks "nice" -- you might not mind that much. But if he looks like he just rolled outta the gutter -- where he spent the night -- it's a whole different scenario. If he's "creepy" ugly, I'd not only be turned off, I'd be nervous too.

Yep, that's a gross feeling.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 05:42 pm
I'm not an ugly guy, but I notice a lot of dirty looks from women in response to my admiring glances.

I DO have a habit of slowly rubbing my crotch(inside my pants) while looking at them.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 05:55 pm
S'true, I've seen him do it.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 05:57 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I'm not an ugly guy, but I notice a lot of dirty looks from women in response to my admiring glances.

I DO have a habit of slowly rubbing my crotch(inside my pants) while looking at them.

damn that would make me jump out of clothes right then and there...

and bella, i am so glad we agree on josh, i think he is too yummy for words. i am also a benjamin bratt fan, but all the photos i found of him made him look so old Sad give me the law and order days baby!!!!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:01 pm
Quote:

Now, see, I wouldn't mind if Andy Garcia did that while looking at me.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:19 pm
Actually, I think it was a guy who looked alot like Andy Garcia that Slappy was looking at when he was rubbing his crotch.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:19 pm
I don't know what women think when I leer at them. But usually I'm in a tree outside their window with a telescope at the time, so I'm not really looking for any kind of reaction from them anyways.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:24 pm
Quote:
Actually, I think it was a guy who looked alot like Andy Garcia that Slappy was looking at when he was rubbing his crotch.

LOL!! Now that's creepy!

Speaking of Godfather III, Al Pacino has always been hot!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:30 pm
Al Pacino. I saw him once. He and that Matthew Macconahey (however you spell that stupid name) were filming a movie right in front of my building at work. Every damn woman there was all excited. I think most of them actually were hot for Matthew more than Al though. He's too old to be hot anymore, I guess.

But ya gotta love Pacino.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:32 pm
I don't stare too much. By the time they notice me, I'm already in front of them saying something hilariously funny(only to me) and/or offensive with wicked pissah beeah breath.
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:51 pm
i have a lot of experience in this. and i only check out girls that i know want to let me check them out. or if they are facing away or something in which case i just stare at their ass. half the time i only want to see their ass anyway so them seeing me isn't usually a problem. i also try to spot out if i actulaly really want to look at the girl first, before i spend time to drool over her. i like look for a second with an unfocused eye, so that i get her image but she didn't see me do it, then i study that image in my head and if i like it enough to want to risk drooling over her i do so, i also study if she'd wnat me looking at her, sometimes they're really hot but i know it would upset them so i odn't do it. the key thing is sociall appropriateness. That is, it isn't necessarily if the guy is hot or ugly, its more of a personality thing with most girls. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:55 pm
Slappy Doo Hoo wrote:
I don't stare too much. By the time they notice me, I'm already in front of them saying something hilariously funny(only to me) and/or offensive with wicked pissah beeah breath.

hmm so that was you the other night saying something about the little pink elephants in your pants that you had to massage while spitting beer all over me through your nose?
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:57 pm
iknow's post is easily the most comprehensive paragraph i've ever read on the art of "ooglin' the wimminz"...
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:58 pm
iknow, by the time you figure all of that out, the girl's ass could have grown a couple of sizes. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:58 pm
iknow wrote:
i have a lot of experience in this. and i only check out girls that i know want to let me check them out. or if they are facing away or something in which case i just stare at their ass. half the time i only want to see their ass anyway so them seeing me isn't usually a problem. i also try to spot out if i actulaly really want to look at the girl first, before i spend time to drool over her. i like look for a second with an unfocused eye, so that i get her image but she didn't see me do it, then i study that image in my head and if i like it enough to want to risk drooling over her i do so, i also study if she'd wnat me looking at her, sometimes they're really hot but i know it would upset them so i odn't do it. the key thing is sociall appropriateness. That is, it isn't necessarily if the guy is hot or ugly, its more of a personality thing with most girls. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.

first off, there is no possible way to know what a person's personality may or may not be if he/she is checking you out so your point isn't valid. if someone is checking anyone out, their personality is not in question. it can't possibly be since they are looking at you from afar with only eye contact and no words.

secondly, i know bella is not superficial, she may be hot Twisted Evil , but not superficial
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:59 pm
iknow wrote:

first off, there is no possible way to know what a person's personality may or may not be if he/she is checking you out so your point isn't valid. if someone is checking anyone out, their personality is not in question. it can't possibly be since they are looking at you from afar with only eye contact and no words.

secondly, i know bella is not superficial. she has been way too kind to complete strangers on a2k to be superficial.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:00 pm
Nobody here is superficial...now, as I was saying....that Andy Garcia is hot!!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:01 pm
iknow wrote:
. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.

and statements like that about women you dont know is what keeps you
in an unfocused state so they dont slap you...
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:02 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
Nobody here is superficial...now, as I was saying....that Andy Garcia is hot!!

isn't he like 5'6" though? although that is good titty tickler height...
0 Replies