Cute Men Vs. Ugly Ones

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:03 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
iknow wrote:
. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.

and statements like that about women you dont know is what keeps you
in an unfocused state so they dont slap you...

how isn't she? she opened up the thread with. i only like cute guys looking at me. you can't really get a more superficial statemetn.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:04 pm
Dragon, for a minute there, I thought you said, "kitty" tickler -- either way, it works for me!
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:04 pm
dragon49 wrote:
iknow wrote:
i have a lot of experience in this. and i only check out girls that i know want to let me check them out. or if they are facing away or something in which case i just stare at their ass. half the time i only want to see their ass anyway so them seeing me isn't usually a problem. i also try to spot out if i actulaly really want to look at the girl first, before i spend time to drool over her. i like look for a second with an unfocused eye, so that i get her image but she didn't see me do it, then i study that image in my head and if i like it enough to want to risk drooling over her i do so, i also study if she'd wnat me looking at her, sometimes they're really hot but i know it would upset them so i odn't do it. the key thing is sociall appropriateness. That is, it isn't necessarily if the guy is hot or ugly, its more of a personality thing with most girls. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.

first off, there is no possible way to know what a person's personality may or may not be if he/she is checking you out so your point isn't valid. if someone is checking anyone out, their personality is not in question. it can't possibly be since they are looking at you from afar with only eye contact and no words.

secondly, i know bella is not superficial. she has been way too kind to complete strangers on a2k to be superficial.

how far are you talking about ? i have good eye sight so say at under 30 feet i can look at them when they are 30 away, then think about it till they get till 10, at which point i know "more or less" if they'd be bother'd by it, some of the time anyway, and i have the remaining best and closest 10 feet to check them out.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:05 pm
one statment makes you superficial huh?
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:05 pm
iknow, do you actually measure all that out before you start staring?

Oh, this thread's gettin' good!
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:07 pm
Stray Cat wrote:
iknow, do you actually measure all that out before you start staring?

Oh, this thread's gettin' good!

at first i just stared, but i alomst got into trouble, so i have to if i want to stare properly.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:07 pm
iknow wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
iknow wrote:
. in bella's case i guess she's superficial and only cares if the guy is hot or ugly, nothing about his personailty she is interested in.

how isn't she? she opened up the thread with. i only like cute guys looking at me. you can't really get a more superficial statemetn.

to say she is superficial because of one statement is ridiculous. if you had read half her posts on here, you would know she isn't. plus who doesn't get excited when a person you find attractive, finds you attractive. it makes people feel good. it's not like she said, "hey why marry some guy if he is butt ugly but is really nice...it would suck."
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:08 pm
in some way, IK is right.
body language, posture , even the direction people are walking can tell you if they are comfortable with your presence.
And from 30 feet to 10 you can pick up on that.

( holy crap..........i agreed with him..........)
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:09 pm
dragon49 wrote:
iknow wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
iknow wrote:

to say she is superficial because of one statement is ridiculous. if you had read half her posts on here, you would know she isn't. plus who doesn't get excited when a person you find attractive, finds you attractive. it makes people feel good. it's not like she said, "hey why marry some guy if he is butt ugly but is really nice...it would suck."

it was her comment that ONLY attractive guys she likes. i mean if she said, and the occasion one who has similar interestes/personality as me i wouldnt't have said it but it was the only that triggered me.
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:11 pm
iknow wrote:
dragon49 wrote:
iknow wrote:
shewolfnm wrote:
iknow wrote:

it was her comment that ONLY attractive guys she likes. i mean if she said, and the occasion one who has similar interestes/personality as me i wouldnt't have said it but it was the only that triggered me.

but it is impossible for her to know someone's personality from him checking her out. and she said she likes it when attractive guys check her out, not that she only likes attractive guys...big difference.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:11 pm
it is just LOOKING.
you cant get personal with a stare so you go by looks.
attractiveness plays into human comfort with other humans.

this logic is going to leave me dizzy again...
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:13 pm
shewolfnm wrote:
body language, posture , even the direction people are walking can tell you if they are comfortable with your presence.

you are gonna burn at the post girl...
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:13 pm
not instantly yeah but like with the 30 to 10 feet sometimes, or even not that often, you can, yes attractiveness is easier to spot (a lot i guess) but with both still you need time. with some people you just click. it doens't have to be just about looks ALL of the time.
0 Replies

iknow

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:14 pm
shewolfnm wrote:

there we go. you guys can't all say that i am always wrong from now on.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:17 pm
Laughing
burn me now.. im a bad witch.

it isnt about looks all the time. NO
But looks play into comfort.
comfort opens communication.

you can not deny looks as being important if not the definitive starting point for any relationship

but im right. Im always right.. Razz
0 Replies

dragon49

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:18 pm
it doesnt have to be about looks all the time, but when you are just walking and you pass by someone who checks you out...there is no possible way you can assess their personality in that split second. plus bella is married, so she wouldn't be in the practice of stopping and having a conversation with a guy who just eyed her in passing.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:19 pm
get to your books woman...
Laughing
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:39 pm
Oh this is a fun thread. When I was young, looks meant more to me, but, as early as my late twenties, looks became a very secondary thing.

Two years ago, at age sixty, I met Dyslexia. It was as if I had lost my usual reticence and just knew that I wanted that man in any way I could have him. And yes, the blood still runs hot when you're sixty!!

He wouldn't be considered handsome, but he sure is cute. But what first attracted me, before I ever set eyes on him, was his writing on a2k. His philosophy, sensitivity, ironic, intelligent sense of humor and lack of pretense. I left a thirty four year marriage to be with him and, two years later, I'm happier than I've ever been in my life. I never knew love could be like this.

When you get beyond looks, there is so much territory that can be incredibly beautiful, and so interesting that it will take a lifetime to explore.

And even though he has a bony ass, he has the cutest litte cheeks. Embarrassed
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 07:50 pm
I must be getting old. Some of those men in the posted photos look like children to me.

I agree with Diane that as you mature you get over the obvious physical thing and start concentrating on the chemistry and the interior workings of a possible partner.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 08:31 pm
I agree with that, Amigo.

Kinda like the initial post in this thread made me think "young". Not in a bad way, just "young".
0 Replies