Mother of dead soldier really pissed at Bush

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:36 pm
That I have a bunch of techy crap doesn't mean I can go to Disneyland. If my business was going bankrupt Id be were I needed to be, Face to face and in the trenches. Any respecting mature man knows this. Modern communication is a tool, not an excuse. Bush is a child. The incompetent prince who became king.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:41 pm
fishin' wrote:
Chrissee wrote:
mysteryman wrote:
Amigo wrote:
mysteryman, where do you think Bush should be, at the ranch or the white house? where would you be? If my party produced A president like this I wouldn't defend him i'd confront it for the sake of my party and my country.

It doesnt matter.
All of the communications equipment,all of thetelevision monitors,the "hot line",everything is duplicated at his Crawford ranch.
Its also all duplicated on AF1.
So,wherever he is,Bush has all the access to all the info he gets in the oval office.

That is absolutely not true.

Bullshit. It is 100% true. As a former Communications Officer for the U.S. Secret Service I worked closely enough with the White House Commincations Service to know.

Carefull fish. Setanta might demand proof before he believes you.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:44 pm
Or i might just suggest that you bite me. By the way, you misspelled welfare.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:44 pm
Amigo wrote:
That I have a bunch of techy crap doesn't mean I can go to Disneyland. If my business was going bankrupt Id be were I needed to be, Face to face and in the trenches. Any respecting mature man knows this. Modern communication is a tool, not an excuse. Bush is a child. The incompetent prince who became king.

He has a business going bankrupt? I didn't know that. It must be the logging company that he owns. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:47 pm
Baldimo wrote:
Amigo wrote:

He has a business going bankrupt? I didn't know that. It must be the logging company that he owns. Rolling Eyes

I checked a map and found that it is called the United States of America
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:47 pm
good un, Boss . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:49 pm
I am humbled, coming from you Set :-)
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:50 pm
I appreciate wit, even if it comes from a doughnut bender . . .
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:50 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:52 pm
Don't worry guys you can always talk about Clintons blowjob.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:53 pm
Intrepid wrote:
Baldimo wrote:
Amigo wrote:

I checked a map and found that it is called the United States of America

Were going bankrupt? I know we have a deficit and all but it is getting better. Looks like those tax cuts are working. What would Bush hanging around D.C. do anyways? No one else is around. Have you demanded that your reps return and fix the issue?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:54 pm
Intrepid isn't represented in the Congress . . . America Junior hasn't been granted any seats yet . . .
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:57 pm
Setanta wrote:
Intrepid isn't represented in the Congress . . . America Junior hasn't been granted any seats yet . . .

Then why does he care?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 05:57 pm
How is that any business of yours?
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:02 pm
Yes, why should bush stick around? Hes just a figure head. Every four to eight years we get a new one in our token "elections". It's the man behind the man, behind the man that we should be talking about. Hold on, Homeland Security is at the door.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:05 pm
Amigo wrote:
Yes, why should bush stick around? Hes just a figure head. Every four to eight years we get a new one in our token "elections". It's the man behind the man, behind the man that we should be talking about. Hold on Homeland Sucurity is at the door.

Last time it was the woman behind the man. :wink:

If he's just a figure head then why all the worry.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:06 pm
It's not worry, it's disgust.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 06:09 pm
Amigo tired, He take siesta.
0 Replies

slkshock7

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 07:14 pm
Looks like Cindy may be a bit of a publicity hound according to her own family...from Drudge

FAMILY OF FALLEN SOLDIER PLEADS: PLEASE STOP, CINDY!
Thu Aug 11 2005 12:56:21 ET

The family of American soldier Casey Sheehan, who was killed in Iraq on April 4, 2004, has broken its silence and spoken out against his mother Cindy Sheehan's anti-war vigil against George Bush held outside the president's Crawford, Texas ranch.

The following email was received by the DRUDGE REPORT from Casey's aunt and godmother:

Our family has been so distressed by the recent activities of Cindy we are breaking our silence and we have collectively written a statement for release. Feel free to distribute it as you wish. Thanks Ð Cherie

In response to questions regarding the Cindy Sheehan/Crawford Texas issue: Sheehan Family Statement:

The Sheehan Family lost our beloved Casey in the Iraq War and we have been silently, respectfully grieving. We do not agree with the political motivations and publicity tactics of Cindy Sheehan. She now appears to be promoting her own personal agenda and notoriety at the the expense of her son's good name and reputation. The rest of the Sheehan Family supports the troops, our country, and our President, silently, with prayer and respect.

Sincerely,

Casey Sheehan's grandparents, aunts, uncles and numerous cousins.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 08:46 pm
Don't trust it. Why wouldn't they sign their names?

An e-mail to Matt Drudge isn't very private or silent. Why accuse Cindy of seeking publicity by sending an e-mail to Drudge?

Anyways, as far as the vacation thing, I have a question. Below is a Google satellite pic of the Crawford White House.

Where on that darn "ranch" does he go to clear all that brush?

Google Satellite Photo of Crawford White House
0 Replies