Mother of dead soldier really pissed at Bush

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:06 am
She dodged her taxes before--because she doesn't like paying her taxes.

Now, she's using her poor son's corpse to avoid taxes.

Her rhetoric is deplorable. It is the wackiest, lefty-est hate I've heard anyone say in the last five years, since this intense Lefty Hate has gotten daylight.

She blames Jews for Bush's decisions and for terrorism--rather than blaming the terrorists, and that doesn'tplay in Middle America--thank God.

She attracts the wackos and repels normal, decent people.

Let her speak.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:19 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I'm not wondering very much that the right is trying to run down her character in order to discredit her message.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:28 am
Walter, Right and wrong is not there concern. This reveals there true motives.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:35 am
Walter Hinteler wrote:
I'm not wondering very much that the right is trying to run down her character in order to discredit her message.

The right is trying to get her message out -- that is, what she really believes. It is the lefties on some of these threads that is denying her words ... denying her anti-Israel, anti-American message.

When she became the leader of her movement, representing millions per Chrissee, she came under a microscope, and who she really is is now being examined. It appears some on the left don't like what's been found.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 11:48 am
The Right has been caught lying and discredited too much to pay any attention to about anything. The only people listening to them now is themselves. The Lefts audience is growing. People are learning now who was right, who tells them the truth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 12:11 pm
Yeah, when Coln Powell recently admitted his mistake in his speech to the UN Security Council, the rest of the Busco camp are seen as untruthful and discredited. Colin may have earned back some of his credibility, but he's lost more than he has gained from being part of the Bushco fiasco.
0 Replies

Amigo

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 12:25 pm
Have not read anything on this, cicerone. I need to check it out. Has so much truth about a war ever come as quickly as this one. The friggin war is going on while the people who started are back peddling
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 12:54 pm
Lash wrote:
I mean, GOOD GOD, Nightline and Koppel are as lefty as they come! Even Koppel has her pegged as a freakin' wacko, attention seeker.

mornin' lash.

could you clear something up for me ? would you mind listing who the reliable, non-leftist journalists, reporters and media outlets are ?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:02 pm
American conservatism...no stoop to low for them to attempt to avoid.

Trash anyone who does not knee-jerk in the right direction.

This is a pitiful episode in our nation's history. It will set itself straight at some point...but I suspect history will judge these last few years very, very harshly.

The masses ought to be ashamed of themselves for allowing this scum to come to power.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:02 pm
Here's what Bush said, but the neocons on this forum has a different idea about Ms Sheehan.

From NPR:

" Bush said he feels sympathy for Cindy Sheehan, who has been protesting her son's death in Iraq by camping outside the president's Texas ranch."

Too bad the neocons on this forum thinks Sheehan is a traitor that is belittleling her son's sacrifice for our country. None of their comments sounds like "sympathy" to this reader - sounds more like character assassination (the true color of the GOP).
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 01:40 pm
well, the message is somewhat difficult to attack. so just attack the messenger.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 03:01 pm
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Lash wrote:
I mean, GOOD GOD, Nightline and Koppel are as lefty as they come! Even Koppel has her pegged as a freakin' wacko, attention seeker.

mornin' lash.

could you clear something up for me ? would you mind listing who the reliable, non-leftist journalists, reporters and media outlets are ?

Good afternoon, DTOM.
None of them are reliable. You have to gauge everything each of them says and check it against other sources.

When you find more often than not, the outlet or mouthpiece injects a bias in either direction, you may refer to them in terms such as you see fit, as I do.

Re : attacking the messenger. You've never done that? This place is FILLED with it. Why so surprised when others do it?
0 Replies

DontTreadOnMe

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 03:32 pm
Lash wrote:
DontTreadOnMe wrote:
Lash wrote:

mornin' lash.

Good afternoon, DTOM.
None of them are reliable. You have to gauge everything each of them says and check it against other sources.

When you find more often than not, the outlet or mouthpiece injects a bias in either direction, you may refer to them in terms such as you see fit, as I do.

Re : attacking the messenger. You've never done that? This place is FILLED with it. Why so surprised when others do it?

hahahaha! guilty.

fair enough.
0 Replies

Ticomaya

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 04:41 pm
cicerone imposter wrote:
Here's what Bush said, but the neocons on this forum has a different idea about Ms Sheehan.

From NPR:

" Bush said he feels sympathy for Cindy Sheehan, who has been protesting her son's death in Iraq by camping outside the president's Texas ranch."

Too bad the neocons on this forum thinks Sheehan is a traitor that is belittleling her son's sacrifice for our country. None of their comments sounds like "sympathy" to this reader - sounds more like character assassination (the true color of the GOP).

Oh, I feel sympathy that she lost her son, just as I feel sympathy for all the other mothers who have lost children in the war.

But that does not entitle her to say whatever she wants to say with impunity and w/o scrutiny. It's ridiculous to think otherwise.
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:35 pm
As a veteran of the Iraq war,AND as a conservative,I will gladly defend her right to stage her protest for as long as she wants to.

I have sympathy for her losing her son,and I can understand her pain.

BUT,she has claimed she wont pay her 04 taxes because of her sons death.
I would accept that,but PUBLIC RECORDS show she hasnt paid taxes in the past and has had taz liens applied to her.
So,it does seem a little odd to me that she is now claiming she wont pay because of her sons death.

I dont know if everything being said about her is true or not,but I suspect the truth is somewhere between what the left claims and what the right claims.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:39 pm
MM, really interesting avatar you have there, a staged photo-op of the first quality. Probably contrived by some liberal who just wanted to lie about how the war was going to fool the good conservatives back home, you think? You ever read Henry David Thoreau On Civil Disobedience?
0 Replies

mysteryman

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:45 pm
dyslexia wrote:
MM, really interesting avatar you have there, a staged photo-op of the first quality. Probably contrived by some liberal who just wanted to lie about how the war was going to fool the good conservatives back home, you think? You ever read Henry David Thoreau On Civil Disobedience?

Yes I have.I like reading Thoreau.

But,how can you call the flagraising on Mt Suribachi a "staged photo op"?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:45 pm
Mahatma Ghandi and Martin Luther King, Jr. were followers of Thoreau's nonviolent demonstration.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:48 pm
MM, dys is right about the photo op at Mt Suribachi. I think this was the second photo. I forgot the photographer's name.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 05:48 pm
mysteryman wrote:
dyslexia wrote:

Yes I have.I like reading Thoreau.

But,how can you call the flagraising on Mt Suribachi a "staged photo op"?

I can tell because I can read and the history of that event records that it was staged hours after the original so that the photog could takera nice picture.
0 Replies