The MAGNETISM theory

maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 12:52 pm
@Jasper10,
My PEANUT BUTTER theory is just as aligned with philoo and just as sound as your MAGNETISM theory.

Maybe that's what you mean by "all sciences are connected".
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 01:53 pm
@maxdancona,
What I mean by all sciences are connected is that science should not bias it’s theories to suit its belief systems…..it doesn’t work…..so one can’t say that good is bad and bad is good for example as modern day science insists on doing…well it can, and many scientists go along with it unequivocally …but it will result in biased science…….and that is what we presently have……..Science allows for choice….it’s built into its structure which is all encompassing….and so you have to accept the possibility that good is good and bad is bad as well.This principle should be observed in the working principles of the cosmos and it is observed.Full logic output possibility combinations should be the basis for sound Philosophy and it is….It should assist as a principle in psychology and it does assist…If one doesn’t believe this then fair enough …one has a choice to believe it or not believe it.
Full logic output possibility combinations allows individuals to believe what they wish…it’s their choice……and science should be based upon
FULL logic output possibility combinations as a result but presently this is not the case.
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 01:56 pm
@Jasper10,
And that is why the PEANUT BUTTER theory is the correct theory that science should consider.

The PEANUT butter theory is based upon the full logic output combinations.
Jasper10

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 02:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Well you stick with your theory my friend if you think it is based upon FULL logic output possibility combinations …..that doesn’t stop us both locking horns though now does it…because I still disagree with you.

I have said many times that modern day science which is based upon only 0,1..1,0 HALF logic has had its day….because it’s out of date philosophy now and always has been
maxdancona

Thu 30 Sep, 2021 03:07 pm
@Jasper10,
I think you understand that I think we are both full of ****. But then again... in Philosophy things are true if you assert they are true and nothing needs to be tested.

Our two theories, the MAGNETISM theory and the PEANUT BUTTER theory are equally valid.
Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 01:06 am
@maxdancona,
Well I can fully go along with your view that you talking nonsense…at least we are making a bit of progress.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 02:12 am
@maxdancona,
your statement …...I think you understand that I think we are both full of ****. But then again... in Philosophy things are true if you assert they are true and nothing needs to be tested...….

....you forget one thing my friend...Philosophy dictates Science ….Science does not dictate Philosophy…..modern day science forgets that.

I've proved that much by coming up with a better theory than the standard model...
maxdancona

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:29 am
@Jasper10,
No. In the real world Experiment dictates science. Philosophy hasn't dictated science before Galileo stood before the Philosophers of the Inquisition to mutter "But it moves".

https://wp-media.patheos.com/blogs/sites/460/2017/11/Feynman.jpg
Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:54 am
@maxdancona,
Well that's opened up a whole new debate....you are wrong again my friend....I have come up with a better and far simpler theory that explains things more fully.....better than the standard model that's for sure because the standard model is based upon only HALF logic combinations.....Key in cr*p you get cr*p out.....it all starts with philosophy...get you philosophy wrong ….you get your science wrong as well.
maxdancona

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 04:57 am
@Jasper10,
You have come up with a "better and far simpler theory", and so have I.

My PEANUT BUTTER theory is just as valid as your theory. You said that a theory that fulfils the full four logic states is valid. My theory does that.

In other news, real Scientists are landing robots on mars.
Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 05:00 am
@maxdancona,
You stick with your theory my friend...maybe scientist will look into it and prove it wrong one day.....
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 05:09 am
@Jasper10,
Modern day science has had to patch up it's THEORIES with strong/weak forces and glue....because the figures just don't add up....things are just not balancing out.....this is what you get from HALF logic combination philosophy/science....
maxdancona

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 07:26 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Modern day science has had to patch up it's THEORIES with strong/weak forces and glue....because the figures just don't add up....things are just not balancing out.....this is what you get from HALF logic combination philosophy/science....

Of course, if they just accept the Truth of my PEANUT BUTTER theory, everything will be better.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 09:14 am
@Jasper10,
Good is Good and Bad is Bad is as much a possibility then as Good is Bad and Bad is Good....we can assume all possibilities with confidence as this ties in with the working principles observed within the cosmos and ties in perfectly with sound philosophy....everyone's happy then...because nobody can disprove this and science allows for everyone's belief systems as well it would appear...

All sciences are interconnected....
maxdancona

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 11:19 am
@Jasper10,
The people designing airplanes are real scientists (i.e. they all spent years studying in college about real science). They have created airplanes that are continually becoming more efficient-- and they have a nearly spotless safety record (with one glaring recent exception).

Imagine if philosopher's with no real scientific understanding were the people who designed airplanes.
Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 12:10 pm
@maxdancona,
The thing is, as all sciences are interconnected, general principles can be adopted ….it is no surprise to me therefore that there are correlations between philosophy and sciences…..correlations that modern day science will not accept yet and I do understand that….however…it is what it is and modern day science does not correlate with sound philosophy, simple……now many will say …so what…who cares…….…

I am a philosopher more than a scientist but that is not the point …sound Philosophy speaks for itself and presently Science absolutely does not correlate with it….it just doesn’t….the reason I post the stuff I post is to highlight this point….If you are one of those who doesn’t care and believes it simply doesn’t matter then that is you CHOICE as it is anyone’s choice.

My theory makes more sense than the standard model simply because it correlates with sound philosophy.

maxdancona

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 12:23 pm
@Jasper10,
Correlations between philosophers and science have almost always proven to be wrong. Aristotle the Philosopher fucked up Physics for more than 1000 years (until Newton the Physicist got it right). Philosophers gave us the Inquisition, Galileo gave us Astronomy.

Jasper10

Fri 1 Oct, 2021 12:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Newton got it right….lol…ummm ok…if you think so.
Jasper10

Sat 2 Oct, 2021 01:00 am
@Jasper10,
Man may have put a probe on Mars ….but he hasn’t come close to understanding consciousness and the mind and denies SELF when it is impossible to come up with definitive proof that confirms SELF does not exist….and that is a FACT.

As a result man only accepts half logic output possibility combinations and claims that good is bad and bad is good only as one example and bases all his science on this.He refuses to accept the possibility that good is good and bad is bad.
Why does man do that?

Well he knows that if good is good and bad is bad then this implies that they are not the same….which opens up a whole lot of new questions not previously asked by science.

This is what sound philosophy states.Man has been making up the rules to suit himself…..which is fair enough I suppose….I am highlighting this point from a philosophical perspective.

If you factor in the other two output possibility combinations science begins to offer an alternative perspective.

The cosmos is making use of all output possibility combinations.
Jasper10

Sun 3 Oct, 2021 07:29 am
@Jasper10,
The matter in the cosmos interacts with the electromagnetic fields (which are also everywhere within the cosmos) resulting in spin and “toggling” + and - charges.

This overall electromechanical system infrastructure is in place and has always been in place.The electromechanical system needs an external power source for it to work.

Or bodies are electromechanical systems as well.SELF is the initiator of the external power source i.e. electricity which enables the brain (computer) to operate.