The MAGNETISM theory

Jasper10

Sun 12 Jun, 2022 07:32 am
@Jasper10,
Natures 4 off magnetic force interactions are ABSOLUTES.

Gravity isn’t…..nobody even knows what it is and only came about because secularist incorrectly assumed that 0,1…1,0 logic is correct logic which it isn’t and this has been definitively proved as false.
Jasper10

Mon 13 Jun, 2022 04:22 am
@Jasper10,
As natures logic has been definitively confirmed as 0,0…0,1…1,0…1,1 logic then it is now definitively confirmed that secular science’s present theories and model are incorrect.

Jasper10

Mon 13 Jun, 2022 04:39 am
@Jasper10,
So we now have definitive proof that natures logic is 0,0…1,0…0,1…1,1 as confirmed by natures 2 off DIFFERENT magnetic forces (4 off interactions) which are ABSOLUTES.

Is anyone foolish enough to challenge this?
Jasper10

Mon 13 Jun, 2022 09:40 am
@Jasper10,
So all that science has come up with to develop its scientific model based upon a half logic of 0,1..1,0 that is totally contrary to natures full logic of 0,0..0,1..1,0..1,1 is complete and utter nonsense.

And the moral to the story is….

Don’t let secularist loose with science or it will all go “belly up”…and it has.

Jasper10

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 12:28 am
@Jasper10,
So secular scientist need to explain why they seem to think the 2 off magnetic forces in nature are the same when we have definitive proof that they are not the same.

The issue is that they have based all their science on the false claim that these forces are the same you see.

It’s amazing really that something as simple as 4 off magnetic interactions can bring the whole of the present scientific model crashing down.

izzythepush

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 01:35 am
@Jasper10,
Why don't you ask them?

You need to explain why you're too scared to debate this on a science forum.

It's because you can kid yourself you're not talking out of your backside, safe from challenge or scrutiny.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 01:37 am
What is most frustrating about all of this is that a proper scientist with actual things to say, Vette 888, has his threads shut down because he does not engage with others.

You however, are allowed to run this binary magnetism nonsense ad nauseam,without any sanctions.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 02:41 am
@izzythepush,
Hi Izzy, how are you doing?

I’m not kidding myself at all.

I am merely pointing out the obvious.

I do debate this on other forums.No challenges of any merit there either.

But then how can you challenge the obvious?

Izzy, scientists need to explain why they think the 2 off magnetic forces of nature are the same and why have they based the whole of scientific thinking on this false notion.

These forces are not the same and nature has confirmed it.

Don’t go on at me…..get the the secular scientist to give their explanation to you.

They owe it to you as much as me.

izzythepush

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 03:33 am
@Jasper10,
The only thing that's obvious, is that you lack the courage to subject your notions to proper scrutiny.
Jasper10

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 03:46 am
@izzythepush,
What scrutiny?

Awareness has brought the whole of the present scientific model crashing down.

This has absolutely nothing at all to do with scientific scrutiny.

Secular Scientists need to explain to us all, why they are using false foundational data for their studies.

They claim that the 2 off magnetic forces in nature are the same.

They are not.
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 03:56 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

What scrutiny?

Exactly.
Jasper10

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 04:03 am
@izzythepush,
What authority do secular scientist have to judge anything when they have been using false foundational data for their studies?
izzythepush

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 04:09 am
@Jasper10,
Sez you.

What authority do you have?

None.

All you have are a bunch of half baked theories that you refuse to show to the scientific community.

That's it.

Now I'm off.
Jasper10

Tue 14 Jun, 2022 04:13 am
@izzythepush,
Ok,see you izzy..
0 Replies