2
   

The MAGNETISM theory

 
 
engineer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 08:59 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Well if you get me a couple of magnets yeah I recon I could prove the principle.

98% of the mass of the universe is Hydrogen and Helium. You can put those two elements in all the "electromagnetic" fields you want and nothing is going to happen. Space is full of Hydrogen and Helium, not magnets, so if you want to demonstrate your "hypothesis", start there.
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 09:33 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Hey ..it’s a theory that’s all…that counters the present one sided BS science that only utilises one sided +/- …-/+ logic in its thinking and fails to acknowledge -/-,,+/+ logic.Hence why it has no answers as to what force caused the expansion in the first place.The MAGNETISM theory may explain this.





Could I see a link to an actual scientist talking about this theory please?
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 09:43 am
@maxdancona,
Interesting. My college physics book showed that the magnetic force is a relativistic effect in which some observers see an unbalanced electrical charge.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:22 am
@Brandon9000,
Hey …there probably ain’t one because it’s a new theory remember…but it’s a theory that makes far more sense than what’s out there at the moment and I have sound logic/philosophy backing me up because guess what, all sciences are interconnected.
Brandon9000
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:27 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Hey …there probably ain’t one because it’s a new theory remember…but it’s a theory that makes far more sense than what’s out there at the moment and I have sound logic/philosophy backing me up because guess what, all sciences are interconnected.

Is it a new theory by a scientist who's got a physics degree? If so, there would be some record of it that you could paste in.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:28 am
@engineer,
Firstly, so all are clear are you claiming that the cosmos is not full of magnetic fields?
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:30 am
@Brandon9000,
I’ll let you look.
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:46 am
@Jasper10,
The force from within the black/white holes is clearly attracting matter from outside the holes…… +/-…-/+ are at play.

+/+…-/- forces must be at play that cause the repulsion (Big Bang) therefore.

Black/White holes are localised events and have nothing whatsoever to do with the origins of everything….utter nonsense.
Jasper10
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:49 am
@Jasper10,
The thing is modern day science is so focused on +/-……-/+ half logic which is exactly the same with modern day philosophy as well they both fail to see the obvious.
0 Replies
 
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:51 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
I’ll let you look.

You say that because not one single actual scientist in the world has said what you presented as a real physics theory.
engineer
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:23 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
Firstly, so all are clear are you claiming that the cosmos is not full of magnetic fields?

You're making claims (silly ones), I'm just pointing out facts. The vast majority of the mass in the universe does not interact with magnetic fields. Someone asked you to show otherwise and you suggested using a couple of magnets. I suggest you use some Helium and Hydrogen as that is what is actually out there.
Jasper10
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:30 am
@engineer,
So you are saying that the cosmos is FULL of magnetic fields then….let’s start off as we mean to go on….Thankyou.I am not making silly claims..Are you?…Are you claiming that big bangs happen by magic? Are you into magic then? yes or no will do thankyou.
Jasper10
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 11:36 am
@Brandon9000,
What? are these the same scientist that have all the answers?

The MAGNETISM theory is a sound theory….why do you say that it isn’t?
Jasper10
 
  0  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 12:36 pm
@Jasper10,
If you can’t PROVE definitively that either -/- or +/+ forces were NOT responsible for the Big Bang then let’s ASSUME they were…why? … because there is an awful lot of ASSUMPTIONS in accepted modern day science let’s be honest.The MAGNETISM theory is better than MAGIC after all.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 01:26 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Interesting. My college physics book showed that the magnetic force is a relativistic effect in which some observers see an unbalanced electrical charge.


I don't see how your college textbook relates to the video. Nothing Feynman says contradicts your college physics book.


engineer
 
  2  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 04:49 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

So you are saying that the cosmos is FULL of magnetic fields then

No you are saying that. I said nothing about it at all.
Jasper10 wrote:
I am not making silly claims.

You are claiming that magic magnetic fields are moving around non magnetic material. Seems silly right on it's face.
Jasper10 wrote:
Are you claiming that big bangs happen by magic? Are you into magic then?

What you are doing is claiming magic caused the Big Bang, but instead of saying the word "magic", you say the words "magnetic field" which you don't understand. It's like magic to you.
Jasper10 wrote:
If you can’t PROVE definitively that either -/- or +/+ forces were NOT responsible for the Big Bang then let’s ASSUME they were…

Have you ever taken a science course? What you just wrote is the exact opposite of science. "If you can't prove I'm wrong, then just assume I'm right." Heck, just say you think it is magic. No one can prove that is wrong either.
Jasper10 wrote:
... because there is an awful lot of ASSUMPTIONS in accepted modern day science let’s be honest.

Again, you show a dismal understanding of what science is. Assumptions have to be proven long before anything becomes "accepted modern day science".
Jasper10 wrote:
The MAGNETISM theory is better than MAGIC after all.

The way you use it, it's exactly the same.
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 05:36 pm
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:
What? are these the same scientist that have all the answers?

The MAGNETISM theory is a sound theory….why do you say that it isn’t?

Show me one citation to any actual scientist in the world who says it might be true.
Brandon9000
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 05:38 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Brandon9000 wrote:

Interesting. My college physics book showed that the magnetic force is a relativistic effect in which some observers see an unbalanced electrical charge.


I don't see how your college textbook relates to the video. Nothing Feynman says contradicts your college physics book.

When did I say Feynman contradicted that?
Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 09:50 pm
@Brandon9000,
The MAGNETISM theory is a sound theory that utilises known science and doesn’t rely on MAGIC to explain how the cosmos operates.

The cosmos operates like an electromechanical system…The earth is a type of electromagnet…have you noticed it spins…just like other stars and planets?

Electromechanical systems produce +/- toggling charges…

Let me give you a clue …if you compress or stretch a spring and then let go forces are released until the spring reaches its balanced state again.

It’a sound theory that ties up with my sound Philosophical theory of 4 off logic output possibilities that incidentally I haven’t received a single
sensible challenge on yet either.

Jasper10
 
  1  
Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2021 10:38 pm
@engineer,
Are you saying that modern day science utilises definitively proven components in its calculations and doesn’t rely on certain ASSUMPTIONS?

Yeah ok…you need a reality check my friend…don’t be so naive.

Modern day science has disappeared down a dark cul de sac of its own making.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Physics of the Biblical Flood - Discussion by gungasnake
Suggest forum, physics - Question by dalehileman
The nature of space and time - Question by shanemcd3
I don't understand how this car works. - Discussion by DrewDad
An Embarassment to Science - Discussion by Leadfoot
Gravitational waves Discovered ! - Discussion by Fil Albuquerque
BICEP and now LIGO discover gravity waves - Discussion by farmerman
Transient fields - Question by puzzledperson
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/26/2022 at 01:31:48